*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go nuts if I don't see any C/N in season 8. Hopefully they'll give in and give us something. I love CatNip. It completely pwns me :D

hehe, thanks hun! Its hot isn't it? :)

Lynny being fluffy...can't beat that! ;) Heehee! :lol: *Mo snuggles her Lynny!* ;)

Kels awww that pic is so cute, I love it! Marg and George are SOOO attractive! :D And they look SOOO cute together...yay for CatNip! :D

Lynny babes I'm SOOOO with ya they need to give us CatNip in Seas. 8....they need to give it to us and they need to NOW! :devil: And as for it pwning you...uh yeah babes, it SOOO does! ;)

*Mo giggles and grabs her Fluffy Twin and runs to escape all the chasing!* ;)

Yes, I'm being fluffy, CatNip has that advantage on me..

MG are hot, so it all works out for CN, but CN's got their own ways that makes them hotter :devil:

I want it NOW!... Oh yup, CN pwns me. Evil ship, pwns me.

:eek: I did the whole MIA thing again! No whacking Lynny ya hear?! See? I brought cake :) *hands over a platter of DLicious double chocolate cake to Lynny and runs behind Mo*

I still say he's tie freaking matches her dress. CatNip matches and Marg and George matches. ha!. This is so cool..
My god! They look totally smokin together, and damn straight his tie matches her dress. They've been doing some planning :devil: Maybe she picked out the tie for him. It's such a cute pic Kels:)

I saw the petition too. I have to say...Stillows is a horribly awful ship name. :eek:

I hope they work together more too.

And yes, that is a cute picture of George and Marg at The CSI Experience

I love your icon my Baby Doll! They match! Cute. :)

I signed the petition and ate my cookies. So be nicey to D/L, pwease!! ;)

The PTB will give us what we want. CatNip is in the bag. :D

Is CatNip more like a country song or a rock song? :cool:

ooo Cake.. me like cake. *takes cake* You gots saves again. *runs and eats Cake*

"You wear this tie" Why? "Because it matches me!"

I think Stillows was a way to rebel against "Grillows" .. Which of course its WAY better then cowpokes, so I'll go with Stillows, but I'm glad we have CatNip, it fits.

*smirks at Heather* You want to ship CatNip, you think their cutes, you should ship them.... Yes, I watched to many movies that puts it in my head, but HEY, that SO works!

Thank you Mama :D they do matchie ;)

I haven't been mean to DL since the week before the finale. we had catnip in the finale so at the moment, no reason to torture DL.

A little bit of both!

Lol, Liff you can hide behind me...Lynny likes me and doesn't whack me! ;) Right hon?! :D

Aud! Hi wub! Yup CatNip is totally in the bag, for shizzle! :lol:

Lol, a little bit of both reminds me of Donny and Marie Osmond hon! :lol: I say they're...ohhhh hmmmmmm, would a country rock song be cheating? :lol:

*Mo giggles and prances out singing..."I'm a little bit of country, and I'm a little bit rock..." Heehee!* :D

*mocks you* Doesn't whack me.

fo shizzle, catnip izzle's. we're in the bags... *looks around* we better be in the bag or someones going to get whacked repeatedly.

Just say they likes boths. :p

God, I'm going to kill her..

Whatever! :lol: Mock away dearie! You SO know you don't whack me...you wub me too much, plus I pwn your fluffy CatNip butt! And you know it! :D

Uh yeah we're freakin' in the bag, cuz if we're not the PTB are get an ass-whooping they will not soon forget! That's right!

I know, they're a rockin' Country song! :lol:

who you gonna kill?? ;)

You pwn me? You wishs! I pwn you!.. The only ones that pwns me is HEGM, CatNip and Kels!. and Rhonda.. but don't tell her that, because I pwn her too! *evil laugh and whispers Mac/Flack*

I wubs CatNip, I wubs it, why don't you just admit your together.

Lets review shall we:

Marg and George have interviews and is not really pro-catnip, BUT csi: experience comes up and Their matchy? {points at icon}

CatNip is mentioned TWICE by Keppler.

MG are Matchy? CN is matchy?

CN both have said "dating coworker is wrong"

But yet finale time comes, and she's almost all over him? come on, A) Really close on his chin {points at banner} B) She touches his arm. C) Not to long after that, he's arm brushes her.. D) More confused, then "hurt" about Grissom's confession about loving Sara... Brings us to E) Both MG did an interview, the only ones in it, saying they knew about GSR.

Need i continue?

Redrum - Very ANGSTY for this ship, VERY. But Laws of Gravity shows up and Nicky's NICE to Keppler? and Catherine?? What happened?? SMEX! They made up.

CN's together. I rest my case.

CatNip is SO together...all your evidence proves it...and PTB, if you need more proof which you shouldn't, cuz you KNOW this...but if you do, we've got the tapes to prove it! Now let them admit it already...dang it!

As for you CatNip...admit it already...or we'll, I'll think of something that you won't want to see happen! So admit it already, come on!!

And Lynny add me to that list wub, cuz you know I SOOOO pwn you! ;) *Mo tackles and huggles her buddy!* :lol:

I wubs CatNip, I wubs it, why don't you just admit your together.
The writers want to throw us off! :lol: But we're totally ONTO them. :lol:
Ohhh--so Keppler was a CatNip shipper too?
That's so cute!

Lynny: Add me too? Pretty please?

I too signed the petition. CatNip so needs to be brought out into the open next season. If they don't give us our needed CatNip fixes, :mad: then I say we bombard them with letters... LOL!! :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back