*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys! :eek: I've been neglecting my inner CatNip! *run's into broom cupboard and finds Nick & Cath...."what are you guys doing in here? Oh...[shuts eyes]* :rolleyes:

*offers peace offering of Double choc cake with Vanilla icecream, HOT chocolate sauce and strawberries* Don't hit me!

I haven't seen the finale yet :( But I hear tht CatNip's rockin' in that ep ;) Poor Sandle ppl tho. :(

*quietly leaves cupboard and wanders off whistling*

CatNip CatNip CatNip CatNip CatNip CatNip CatNip CatNip!

Bad you. I thought you loved CatNip.. LOL. :D

ooh yummy stuff. *snags it* Of course I won't hit you.. I whack remember, yes, its two totally different things!

yeah poor Sandles :( but GO CATNIP!

..*sees Mo running and sees Cath giving her the look* Ouch. Yeah I totally run too.

we'd be all over your ass catnip!

*hugs Kels*

Yeah, Don't think Cath's kicked my ass enough lately? Belive she has...

LMAO. Cath and Nick could put a LOT of things to use :devil: .. Okay that just.. went...*gets chased by Cath* I sowwie!

They touched, they touched!!!

Liff! Hey dude, wassup! Don't be neglecting your inner CatNip, that's dangerous...Cath and Lynny will start whacking you and trust me, you don't want that! ;)

Kels yeah I know Cath would kick your asses to get to me, why do you think I'm runnin babe! ;) Heehee! :lol: *Mo grabs Lynny & Kels and pulls them barely out of Cath's reach!* ;)

They SOOOO touched...they were cheek to freakin' cheek, hello hot CatNip! :devil: :D :D

I really can't tell whom Cath is chasing ( or trying to kick ass) now...see what happens when I don't come here enough? :eek:

I was looking at some pics of Nicky today...how does Cath work with him without going nuts? Hmmmm.... :devil:

Where will CatNip vacation this summer? Will they take Lindsey? Will they take Hodges too? Lots to think about. ;)

*Runs away before I get chased again* :lol:

Lol, it's a pretty safe bet that it's either Lynny, Kels or maybe on occassion me...that Cath is chasing! :lol: But yeah you still should come over here more often hon! :D

Ummmm yeah, not really sure how Cath doesn't shove him up against the nearest wall and ravish him every single time she sees him! :devil:

CatNip will vacation in....mmmmmm, Maine? It fits somehow, not sure how, but it does! :lol:

Come back here! *Mo giggles and chases after Aud!* :lol:

Yeah, you should still come here. .. We're nice, dangit! I'm even FLUFFY here.. You can't beat me being fluffy.

Now why on earth would catnip take hodges with them on the vacation? Hodges can stay and hang out with Wendy..

CatNip and Linds {and the kid that Meimei says they have} is going on vacation, thinking that I can't track them down.

Yeah, yall don't want ME and CATH to team up and whack you, do you?

ooh we're chasing Mommmy?? *chases Mommy*

The only time you'll hear Lynn admit she's a fluffy is with CatNip.

I know this picture is in Lynn's icon and my banner, but it has to be posted in here:

csichicago4hp4.jpg

That's right. Take it while you can..

I still say he's tie freaking matches her dress. CatNip matches and Marg and George matches. ha!. This is so cool..

Marg and George are telling us that Catherine and Nick are together. They know they can't actually come out and say it so they made their clothes match. :lol:

There isn't any more pics with them together, maybe more will appear soon.

Hiya IloveBilly welcome to CatNip and ooh we have a petition, kickass! I signed :D

Thanks Cordy aren't they hot?

You know how pics are.. They show up outta the blue..

haha, its like :: We can't show you catnip's together, so we'll match!

Their so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back