*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, ficcie make me feel better, but you won't give it to me. So I'm just gonna sulk.

I did not, you dork face!

aww, little nicky. aww. I doubt they'd call him Nicky though because of some censored moments, that they got going on, so I think Nicholas would work.

aww, my great auntie is sweet, kickass!

CathStokes...I like what you added to your banner!!!!

Hello everyone...been awhile. I'm hoping for an all out...Catnip CANON ship this coming season!!!! That is what I'm hoping for!!!! :)

Hiya, Waiting! :)

I did not, you dork face!

You did not what? I assume that you are talking something about CatNip? I usually see you as the authority on CatNip. I'm just a CatNip rookie here. You confuzzle me. :lol:

You called me a dork. That means you wub me. :D

As a matter of fact, I wrote some ficcie lines today. But I was thinking about Mac. Should he join Cath/Nick?? :devil:

As far as the little boy, I like the name George. ;)

Thank you Waiting -- I love how close she was to him, I'm hoping for canon next season too!

I wonder if me can bribe Kels into adding those two other scenes...

I do wubs you, but you said that I said that Lindsay and Lindsey was Nick's kids, and I so did not. MY Linds as in Cath and Nick's. is Nick's, dangit. Besides don't ya think the other Linds ia bit to old?

Are you trying to tease me again??.. But you do know that I ship MaCath angst, right?

Awww Aud I like the name George too...I have a story about "George" I'll have to tell you some time...or did I tell you that one already? :lol:

You're a dork hon? Rock on, me too! High five! :D

Lynny are you confuzzling us again? ;) It's okay though, cuz you are the queen of CatNip like my Fluffy Twin said! So it's all good! :D

Okay CatNip...I'm done waiting for you...it's time, NOW...you're together, we know it, you know we know it, now show us! NOW! :devil: :lol:

I do wubs you, but you said that I said that Lindsay and Lindsey was Nick's kids, and I so did not. MY Linds as in Cath and Nick's. is Nick's, dangit. Besides don't ya think the other Linds ia bit to old?

Okay, am I missing something?? Perhaps my brain! I don't disagree. I'm just going to take your word for it. Yes, the other Linds is a bit old to be CatNip's. But will someone please tell me---is it Lindsay or Lindsey?? :lol: :confused: :lol:

You're a dork hon? Rock on, me too! High five!

Awwwww, dorks are us. Where's Mer's "I'm a dork" sign when we need it? They'd probably freak out here if they knew that we are actually fairly cool, normal people in real life. :lol:

You haven't told me about the George story. You must. :D

But you do know that I ship MaCath angst, right?

Oh, dear. You let Cath cheat on Nicky? Mac? *Cooks up story* :devil:

Mac travels to LV for poker, some nightlife, and a few strippers, when... TBC. :devil:

Later. :cool:

I'm hoping for canon next season too!
:eek: I'm totally rooting for them to go canon! It's enough that we have to watch GSR now. :( --so at least, we deserve something GOOD-LIKE CATNIP! :D

MY Linds as in Cath and Nick's.
I bet Linds totally adores Nick and would want him for a stepfather! He's so caring and he totally adores kids!

*Feels CatNip-fluff today after watching Rock Hard eppy!* rofl

*delurks*

auda said:
Awwwww, dorks are us. Where's Mer's "I'm a dork" sign when we need it? They'd probably freak out here if they knew that we are actually fairly cool, normal people in real life. :lol:
Ask and ye shall receive:
dork.gif

Anybody else have to try to hide their inner fandom dork from peeps in real life?

Lynny... you still owe me a cookie.

*lurks*

Lol, yay for Mer's "dork" sign! And double yay for the "Dork's are us!" club! Lol! Yeah Aud we are totally cool fun peeps in real life...something about shipping brings out the inner dork in us...well me for sure! ;) Lol! :lol:

It's Lindsey with an E that is CatNip's Linds...D/L's Lindsay is with an A....that's the difference! :D I'm about 99% positive on that! :lol:

Alright I'll tell you the George story...it'll have to be after work though...so remind me! ;)

Lol, Del we definitely deserve CatNip hon! Especially since technically they have the longest running ship on CSI...can you imagine if they'd aired that cut kiss scene in the promo like were supposed to? We'd have been CANON from day one! Score!!! :D :D And Lynny and all of us would be SO jazzed! :lol:

I wonder if me can bribe Kels into adding those two other scenes...
What two other scenes? I'm still working on the list of scenes you already gave me.

MaCath is for angst only. Catherine would never cheat on Nick, it's only to make him jealous.

CatNip should be canon, hopefully Season 8 will give us that.

CatNip should be canon, hopefully Season 8 will give us that.

Doubt it :( but I'm pessimistic.
They have been having an increased number of scenes together of late though. Interesting...

The finale's been like one of those, "Their so doing it" episodes. because She was literally all over him in this.

If season 8's their last, I'd like something to remember them by, and them going canon would be a great gift.

Yeah, what Kels said. I only used MaCath as angst, theres no real cheating. I couldn't do that CatNip.

Mother, alot of ppl call Linds, Lindsey. I call her Lindsay. :) As for what it really is, I have no clue.

Two scenes -- the hallway, like the icon, and the arm touching :D

If they showed the cut kiss, I'd be heaven. especially with an updated version, hell yeah!

Mer, *hands you cookie*

Cordy, CATNIP PWNS!

*happily munches cookie*
munchie.gif

CathStokes said:
If they showed the cut kiss, I'd be heaven. especially with an updated version, hell yeah!
You just gave me an awesome idea for the show! (See what happens when you give cookies, lynny?)
What if... (picture this)

Okay, maybe season 8 opener, everyone has been reminded how precious life really is because of Sara's demise or near-demise (cliffhanging bastards). Cut to Cath in the locker room getting her purse and stuff when Nicky walks in. He walks up to her and asks her "Are you ready to head out of here?", but instead of answering she turns her face up towards his and kisses him. A soft sweet kiss that slowly turns more passionate. Camera switch to flashback footage of that unaired kiss, followed by a quick succession of flashback kisses (just a couple seconds each) featuring some of their more memorable episodes, ya know, where you always speculated that they got it on following a particular scene etc but you just never had the proof till now. Finish the flashback kiss shots by going back to the present scene in the locker room. They slowly part from their kiss and Cath says to Nicky "Lets go home." Nicky takes her hand and the camera watches them walk out of the locker room hand-in-hand.

It could happen.

that woulds be so nice. I'd love for that to happen. I'd be in heaven! Then afterwards Mo gets to find out what the fun four letter word means :D

I should give you cookies more often.

*Mo walks in...reads Mer-bear's brilliant eppy idea...and her jaw drops and she is frozen with the utter joyful idea...* OMG, Mer-bear that is brilliant!! I want it, I want it, I want it!! That would be perfect...seriously! *Mo jumps giddily!* :lol:

That's right I'd get to find out HEGM...ohhh gimme, gimme, gimme!! :devil: :lol:

Kels hon that avie of yours is GORGEOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back