*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, don't be coming up in here making my fluffy place angsty! .. and I agree, Cath has no competition, except for me and I fear her, and Kels, who also fears her..so that would mean she's got none. Yup.

Anyone wanna try and take Cath's man?? .. I don't see any takers, although, Nicky you are SOOOO fine.

Oh yeah, Mo! Cath has that and more! She's got Nicky wrapped. She pwns him, and then he pwns her :devil: and then I video tape it! :devil:

Lol, see...I'm telling ya, this is the one place Lynny dearie is unashamedly fluffy! And that is entirely okay...Lynny babes! ;) :lol:
And yeah every once in a while you, Kels or I make a play for Nicky...but Cath whacks hard and you two don't want to get whacked anymore than I do and plus I have my Danny and really don't like getting whacked...so Cath's got no competition that I see! ;)

She's got Nicky wrapped for sure hon...she pwns him in every way...oh yeah "every" single way! :devil: ;)

Thats right. Lynny's a complete fluffy, {although occasionally angsty} for CatNip. I love my OTP.

Yeah, she whacks to freaking hard.

Its sad, i think I only have one or two more chapters planned for CatNip In NY and its finished :( I'll have to write something where they go back.

Its Hot!

As well you should...I think everyone should be fluffy with their OTP's! :D (Of course it's not surprise I say that...being a fluffy and all! ;) )

She really does whack hard...I was just coming to tell Nicky something, wasn't gonna even try anything and she whacked me into next week...I've still got the bruise! :lol:

You're writing CatNip in NY? How did I not know this??!! I wanna read CatNip in NY...where can I find it?! :D

Dang hot baby! :devil:

I think your way fluffy... but notmore then me in this thread, dangit, in this one, I PWN you in fluff. although you do pwn as well, because you did keep me sane in Redrum... shocking really.

Now see, she's on protective!status. I've been kinda mean to Nicky in the RP's with Kels and well Cath doesn't like it very much...

its on ff.net and on my lj. :D Its on chapter four :D

Really dang hot!

Lol, yeah babes I'm pretty dang fluffy! :lol: You are pretty dang fluffy in here yeah...but I think my overwhelming fluff in other places balances it out a bit...you're welcome for keeping you sane, anything for you babes! ;) Heehee! :D

Ohhhh I see...that's why she's been whacking more...when you're mean to her man of course she's gonna be on edge! ;) But that's okay, no little bimbettes in Vegas will be able to get near Nicky now! :lol: (not counting us of course! ;) )

So Dang hot!! :devil:

*Mo scampers off to find Lynny's ficcie!* :D

I'm only mean to Nicky.. because well, its fun to be mean to Nicky, occasionally, most of the time. :D Plus, I like annoying Kels :D

That's right 3 Shower Scenes for Lynny, Big Booyah!

What's up? :D It's either be mean to Nicky or be mean to D/L...either way, it's no fun. Who could be mean to these people? Oh, wait! Lynny would. She whacks! :eek: :lol: :eek:

I don't think Cath likes people being mean to Nicky. You might run. I had to. :lol:

I think when it comes to Cath/Nick, I'm a flungsty. I like the angst, but they are so darn cute with they are fluffy. ;)

Lol, Lynny's mean to them cuz she knows they know how much she wubs them! Especially Nicky...and us when she whacks us! ;) Her whacking = wub! :lol:

Lol, yeah Cath still hasn't gotten that though...you'd think she would, but she hasn't yet...so I'd run if I were you Lynny she's um...crap...*Mo runs before Cath sees her!*

Yeah Aud I'm with ya...I like the hotness of their angst, cuz it's freakin' HOT! :devil: But I agree, them fluffy is totally dang cute too! :lol:

3 Shower scenes baby...ohhhhh yeah! :devil: ;)

Yeah.. when I whack you, I wub you.. just don't tell Danny that, that ruins all the fun.

Yeah.. I umm.. *sees Cath glaring* I'll throw myself thank you! *runs with Mo* Wait for MEEEEEE!

CatNip Angst and Fluff are HOT. That's why I allow both :D

Come back here you! :lol: *Mo chases Lynny around Shipper Central!* :lol:

See I knew that you whacks those you wubs! I knew it! :D I won't tell Danny, just don't be whacking him too much...that's my fun! ;)

*Mo catches Lynny, grabs her and runs again...barely escaping a jealous Cath!* We didn't mean to kiss him...*Mo looks at Lynny...* Well I didn't anyway...not sure about her! :lol: But she knows Nicky's yours...no worries Cath, really!!

CatNip. Is. Hot. That's it...angst, fluff...whatever they're just HOT!! :devil:

See Nicky knows their hot. ;)

Aww Kels, Hug?

*raises hands* I never ever *looks from left to right* meant to kiss Nicky... but yeah like Mo said, we know he's yours. Yeah, he's all yours. You pwn him. totally. We know this..

CatNip I love you! Thanks for giving us something in the finale!

Lol, it's about dang time he admitted that out loud Kels! :lol: Cuz we sure as heck know that's true! :devil:

*Mo ducks behind Lynny & Kels...* Seriously Cath, we knooooow he's yours...it's just....he's SO cute...but really we KNOW he's yours...promise...besides it was just one ki...ahhhh! *Mo runs when she sees Cath get "that" look...*

Yup they're dang lucky they gave us something in the finale lol, otherwise for all their "pwning our asses" we would have been stalking theirs! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back