*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Lynny, you might not convert me from my OTP overall, but I think you've converted me to Catnip being my OTP on CSI! Thanks for the episode moments,. I really loved how they danced together, and really hated that he walked off to dance with someone else(I think, it's been awhile since I seen that episode).

Thanks, sweetie! :)

I was thinking back to the episode where he's telling Nicky that he doesn't think she likes men. Nick's like "Catherine and I get along great (or just fine)." I bet you two do. ;)

That was also the episode where they traveled out of town, right? I think it involved a shovel too. Anyway, it was hot. :devil:

Wow, look at how many lovely CatNip shippers we got...HiyaSoph, Aud wub, Catey Heehee, Lynny, Kels we rock at the recruiting! :lol: (Okay you two rock more at the recruiting, but after Lynny recruited me, I helped get others! :lol: ) Either way, yeah for a hoppin' ship...hopping/shaking ship...it's all good! :devil:

Love the eppy list Lynny...as always it's awesome to see all the hot moments CatNip's had! And double yay for us having CatNip hotness in the finale...it's about freakin' time!! :devil: Yay! :D

hehe Catey glad your OTP is CN for CSI :D We're glad to have you on this ship with us!

and mommy is so just teasing me over the ficcie.

CatNip is pwning baby, I tell you their pwning!

CatNip is your OTP for CSI Catey really? Sweet! ;) Yup we're definitely glad to have you on board with us hon, you rock! :D

Lol, she's only teasing you with that ficcie hon, cuz you tease us with HEGM...that's right I haven't forgotten about that! ;) Give Mommy and Aunty the meaning of HEGM and Mommy will give ya ficcie...won't ya Aud hon! :D

CatNip is totally pwning...except us, we pwn them! ;) :lol:

I've heard mommy say that before on other things too..

You know, I've been nice to DL, And I haven't even been in there, don't you think THAT deserves the fic?

Yeah, but then they'd still pwn us.. *points behind you* You know the blonde one's behind you right?

Oh trust me babes, if you give us HEGM we'll both give you CatNip ficcies...won't we Fluffy Twin! :D Hot ones at that! :devil:

You have been nice to D/L, that is very good of you! ;) But you can be nice and come in too...cuz I likes when you come in there! :D

*Mo gasps and runs before Cath can whack her...* Don't whack me woman...or I'm sharing those tapes of you and Nicky with Griss...yeah "those" tapes! ;)

I want more then two fics dangit.

You do not likes it when I come in there, you always tell me to stick in catnip..

You know what she usually tells me when I do that.. she's all show me these tapes.. Make copies before you do this! Providing she doesn't follow you, because that bitch will steal them.. yes, I'm very brave calling her a bitch, but she not worried about me right now....

Moriel21 said:
*Mo gasps and runs before Cath can whack her...* Don't whack me woman...or I'm sharing those tapes of you and Nicky with Griss...yeah "those" tapes! ;)
(*intentionally misunderstanding*) Lynny! Tapes of you and Nicky WITH Grissom?! :eek:
Damn, girl! :lol: *runs*

mercy said:
Moriel21 said:
(*intentionally misunderstanding*) Lynny! Tapes of you and Nicky WITH Grissom?! :eek:
Damn, girl! :lol: *runs*

Have you ever heard the story where you trip and fall and my foot kicks your ass? :D

:lol: :lol: Ohhhhhh Mer you're so getting whacked for that! :lol: (but for the record, that was freaking hilarious! ;) )

Okay what are we hoping for, thinking we'll get come Season 8 for CatNip?? (and OMG can you believe we are already at Seas. 8....I swear 7 just started, geez!! :lol: )

It feels like 7 just started, to be honest. and look how far this thread has gotten. Its amazing.

I'm hoping season 8 is CatNip's season. I love them, and their amazing together and they deserve more scenes and more cases, and them being together :D

C'mon Lynny, ya gotta admit that was funny! :lol:

She Who Opened the Door for the Joke said:
(but for the record, that was freaking hilarious! ;) )
Why, thank you Mo. ;)

Season 8? Wow, that's a question. I'm not sure. Depending on how the cliffhanger/negotiations resolve, there could be some major shakeups in the lab, changing the team dynamics. *switches to CatNip angsty mode* Ooh, what if they brought in another CSI, a young pretty female CSI?
Cath could have some competition on her hands!

Lynny I agree...Seas. 8 should totally be CatNip's season! Dang it, they deserve a season already!! A whole one just to themselves! :devil: :lol:

Oh and I forgot to tell you hon, LOVE that you added Cath over Nicky's shoulder into your banner...hot stuff! :devil:

Ohhhh Mer don't you go bringing angst in here, this is Lynny's lone place of total fluff...don't be messing with that! :lol: Besides there wouldn't be any competition, Cath has Nicky wrapped around her little finger, well that and other various parts of her anatomy! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back