*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was savin' it as a suprise? Heehee...yup that's it! ;)
I'm just that good...that's how I did it! ;) I'll tell ya the plans later...Mac's office is easy, it's glass! :lol:

CatNip smex IS really hot! :devil:

What game would that be...strip poker? :devil: :lol:

damnit, Mo. How'd you know it was strip poker? Did Flackie tell Mac who told Danny who told Lindsay who told you? Damnit to hell. *whacks Flackie*

I'm playing with Ryan next time, Damnit. Or ERIC.

CatNip smex pwns!

I know its glass, but every time I wire it, he finds it. Damnit. I think he's onto me.

Nah no one told me...I just know you babes! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Play with Ryan all you want...Eric belongs to Call and occassionally me! ;)

CatNip smex does pwn...most definitely! :devil:

Well then I'll get ya one of my invisible wires...work everyytime! ;)

Well..then.. *sees Flackie pouting* Oh don't even. You so deserved to be slapped!

No, way, i got deebs on Eric as well dangit. You signed an agreement!

I love my CatNip *crosses fingers for tonight*

Oooh Nice.. Gimmie!

CathStokes said:
Well..then.. *sees Flackie pouting* Oh don't even. You so deserved to be slapped!

No, way, i got deebs on Eric as well dangit. You signed an agreement!

I love my CatNip *crosses fingers for tonight*

Oooh Nice.. Gimmie!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!! We really NEED CatNip tonight! LOL!!

My hubby thinks I am totally deranged.. We have a realtor coming tongiht at 8:30 and I told him that she better be gone by 9 cause I don't wanna miss my CSI and possible CatNip. He just looked at me like I was crazy!! LOL!!

I'm really hoping we get something tonight. we need something, especially with this being the finale.

LOL, I hear you!. I have no clue if I'm going to watch all of CSI or not.

Lynny
I don't know if you're east coast or west coast, but
get Nick and Catherine working together tonight! I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry I couldn't find it out sooner than watching it. I'll be more vigilant next season for you!

I love you Catey.

OMGOMGOMG We had a scene, technically two if you count the group. BUT she was like on his shoulder, she had her head, like RIGHT THERE. She was VERY close to him. And Amy said she brushed up against him, or she thinks that her shippy heart, and Modie said she touches his arm. So YAY!

Awww Catey...thank you for giving us spoilers...I think you just made Lynny's day hon! Good job! ;) Heehee!

Lynny yay...you're squeeing and that is SOOOO nice to see...yay babes...I'm happy for you and for us and for CatNip! :D

Can't wait to see this! :D

Lynny squeed, if it wasn't for Modie and KeLynn telling me we had a scene..I wouldn't have known.

Modie confirmed it for me, Amy wasn't wishful thinking. She brushed up against him! Meow!

Okay I have to wait until I can get innertube working to see it...but since it has CatNip and GSR...I'm probably gonna end up buying it on Itunes! :D

Yay that we got CatNip!! See Lynny babes, power of positive thinking!! ;) That and evil threats...work everytime! :lol: Yay, yay, yay! This is a great week for my ships...makes me happy! :D

I recorded it to go to the graduation ceremony, and just watched it.

I swear to you, when it got to the CatNip scene, I heard Lynny squee! :lol: And they had a scene that involved a shower... of course the tub had a big fat dude taking a bath.. kinda killed that moment... but they were together!!!

And TPTB did NOT just do that with the ending :mad: !!

See and that^ Mer is why I'm waiting to watch it...so maybe somehow between now and when I watch it the ending won't be the cliffhanger I keep hearing it is...(lol, yes it's denial I know! :lol: But says who that's bad? ;) )

And yeah I think I heard Lynny squee a bit ago too...makes me happy, very happy! :D

I'm so happy after this episode. Finally they give us a scene, and they definately made up for the lack of scenes lately.

CSI-11.jpg

Catherine touching Nick's arm

When Nick said "We're hot." I was thinking, yes you two are. :D

Hey Lynn you kinda got another shower scene, there was a shower in the background when they were in the bathroom. ;)

Hey guys! I'm glad we got some CatNip in the finale! It makes me feel a little better. I just wish my other ships were doin so well (SNickers and Sandle). I hate TPTB right now. :( :mad:

Anywayz, that pic is so cute! They are so close! That makes me feel better.

PSG xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back