*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. *kidnaps Danny* Flackie and I are holding him for ransom.
AHHHH. :eek: You kidnapped Danny! Oh for the love of God, someone write Lynny a ficcy before something terrible happens!
Advice: something involving choclate sauce + some hot love! :devil:

knowing Mo, she forgot the blankets.. what? we're nice but we forget to do things.... wait did we get them water this time?

They better fear my wrath and give me a C/N scene.

Oh and yall call me a Mac!Whore shipping Mac with everyone.. Cordy's a little shipping whore too. :D

Blankets?? Do they really need blankets? ;)

Mac!Whore, I thought he was MacDaddy?? :lol:

I seriously hope that we see some CatNip tomorrow night. I'll almost take some CatNip Fluffy if need be. But angst would be so fun. Like unbridled passion against the supply closet door. Yummy! :devil:

*Stares at Nicky for a couple of minutes*

I know I haven't been on it for a while. I'm just lurk to read, just like I did with GSR, Snickers or other shippers. I don't replied much.

I can't wait to see last season of CSI tomorrow. It will back next fall. The show is still popular and highest rating.

Like unbridled passion against the supply closet door. Yummy!
*Mo drools a little at that thought!* Ohhhhh, I sure as heck hope we get some of that Fluffy Twin...lol, that kind of angst I'll take any time any day! :devil:

Ummmm as for blankets....yeah...*Mo peeks into the closet using her supersecret special peephole...* yeah no blankets, but they are managing just fine without them! They're improvising and actually having more fun that way anyway! ;) So it's all good! :devil: :lol:

And they DANG sure better give us some CatNip tomorrow night or bad bad things will happen...hear that PTB, I'm SO not kidding! :p

NnG -- You so need to quit lurking and come out and play with us. You know I don't bite. :)

Okay, at this point, I'll take them yelling "I freaking hate you!" They need a damn scene. They really do. I need my catnip to have a scene. any scene. Angst, Fluff, {perferably}, Canon. {HELL YEAH!}, ANYTHING, Just give me something, hell a wave in the hallway will be good for me. or a smirk across the room, I can always make up my own shit withthat. But Damnit. I *NEED* Something.

Thats right, I'm bitching!

Honey at this point you have a right to bitch...good lord, this is your OTP and they are freakin' ignoring you....dumb butt PTB! :p They SOOOOO need a scene already, geez...anything...a wave, a kiss, a smex scene...come on people, give us our CatNip canon already...we KNOW they're together...we're not stupid! :p

Oh kels, I figured out what else to add my banner. *smirks evily* I bet at this point she's wishing she picked the moodtheme.

This is my OTP, I need them to have a scene. When was their last full scene? Can anyone tell me that? Lets see. Leaving Las Vegas, although a few eps had scenes, but nothing like a whole ep to their self! They deserve to run into each other at some point, they work in the same damn lab!..

Of course I knowwhy we haven't gotten scenes. Want me to tell you? Their to busy doing it in her office! Damnit to hell!

We so know their together, they just need to out it!

Yeah I'm pretty sure any good stuff we last had was in LLV...which was way too long ago dang it! They so need to give us some CatNip....come on already! Seriously...they work right next to eachother dang it...come on PTB!!

At least we know that babes...we can rest assured that they are gettin' busy all the time we don't see them together! :devil:

Yeah out it already...geez! :lol:

Yeah they work together, you know 5/10 they have a case together. So. come on damnit, give them a full blown scene together sheesh. No more shared!. Hell, let them just glare at each other the whole damn time, that works for me!

You know, I totally forgot to wire Cath's office. Damnit Flackie!.. Yes I'm blaming him, because it is SO his fault. .

OUT IT, OUT IT, OUT IT!.

Psstttt....Lynny I wired it! Did I forget to tell you that? Sorry! I was too preoccupied, mesmorized by the CatNip smex! :devil: Wow they do it alot! Seriously! :lol:

Glaring at eachother works cuz it means makeup smex later...yeah baby! It all leads back to the smex with them...really! ;)

Now, how is it Flack's fault... other than the fact that he is so hot it is incredibly distracting? (I want caps of him from tonight!)

You wired it and so didn't tell me? That's just wrong.
How'd you do it without either of them in there?? Why? So I can steal your plan to rewire Mac's office.. What? Melly told him where one of the plugs were!

CatNip Smex would be really really hot.

Lets see. Flackie and I was playing a game, and he made me forget to wire Cath's office.

CathStokes said:
Flackie and I was playing a game, and he made me forget to wire Cath's office.
A game of pool, perhaps?

:lol: I'm sorry! I just had to! Danny made me do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back