*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said: "To have CatNip is to have Passion...wouldn't you agree Lynny dear?"
And then Lynny dearie said:
Ooh. I like that one! Your good at this, Mo!

Heehee, thanks hon! I try...just for you! ;) :lol:

And hey woman, leave my Danny alone, that's right, MINE!!! :D

I need's me CatNip, and I needs it now! PTB...these two are hot and in love and gosh darn it, let them show that to us already!!! :devil:

Lol, I like that you're a fluffy here by the way Lynny it balances out somehow! ;) And yeah OTP's will do that to ya...(although I'm a fluffy all the time, so what do I know! :lol: )

^^Mo, you're the only one I know that Linds lets near Danny! :lol:

Dear PTB,

Give Lynny CatNippy finale so she won't take it out on D/L! :eek:

I want Cath/Nick angst I tell ya! Nicky looks so good dressed in hot angst. :devil:

CatNip Passion---do I smell ficcie? Their chemistry is smokin' hot! :cool:

Lol, wub, that's cuz she knows I love her and Danny together SO much that she doesn't feel threatened by me! ;)

Dear PTB:
I second what my Fluffy Twin said...plus if you give us CatNip, I can guarentee your safety...if you don't give us CatNip then all bets are off and I will do nothing to prevent Lynny from kicking all your asses! And trust me when I say, she could SO do it!
Dead serious,
Mo*

Lol, now how hilarious is that...cuz I was just thinking the same thing Aud (I swear we share a brain!) but yeah CatNip with a bit of angst is SOOOO Hot!! :devil:

If you smell a fic hon, you should SOOOO write one! Don't we get one from you anyway? (or is that only if Lynny shares the meaning of "you know what" with us?! ;)

She owes me that ficcie anyways.

CatNip is hot with angst, hot with fluff. Hot with everything, thats why I wubs them.

Aww Michelle I think that pretty much works for me :D

Dear PTB:
I want CatNip. I demand CatNip. The two of them deserve it! and plus, If my demands are not met, I will have no choice but to not only kick your asses, but torture the HELL outta DL.

K? tnxbye.
-Lynn

^^ :eek: I really hope you get a C/N finale, because HEY--you won't take it out on my little, perfect D/L. :) They're too cute to be bullied by you, Lynny!
(Oh and pst, yes! It was my idea for the Sandle Award!)

Eeeeek! You're not gonna whack me are you? :lol:

Lol, you won't torture D/L, cuz I pwn you and I won't let ya! ;) Besides, we ARE gonna get CatNip...cuz the PTB don't want to know what will happen if we don't...forget torturing D/L (no really forget it! ;) ) and let's just go straight to torturing the PTB! Seriously! :lol:

Give us CatNip dang it, NOW!! :D

I second Mo! No torturing D/L!

Instead we'd gladly help you kick PTB's asses if they don't give you a Catnip finale! I'll even bake you your very own chocolate cake that says 'Happy Catnip Day!' :D

How does that sound? Hmm? Good right? No D/L bashing/torturing. :D You dont want to anger catnip by taking it out on other ships now do you?

:D

How does that sound? Hmm? Good right? No D/L bashing/torturing.
No torture needed. How about CatNip and D/L become Canon...Deal?? :D

You dont want to anger catnip by taking it out on other ships now do you?
Yes she does! :rolleyes: She will. She likes it angsty! Right now she's teasing Nicky and running from Cath....wait that's me. :lol:

I guess you'll get your CatNip ficcie soon...especially if the PTB leave us upset here. ;)

Where's the caring and the fun that these two used to have? I miss it. :(

audacity said:
Right now she's teasing Nicky and running from Cath....wait that's me. :lol:
Yep, must be you Auda, because awhile back Lynny was running from Cath... till I tripped her. :devil: She ain't running now.

What? Not my fault Cath is so possesive of Nicky. That's what we want after all, right?

Lol, except that she reverts to a Fluffy in here 'member Aud....either way, I agree Lynny don't take it out on D/L...take it out on the PTB...and let's just beat their asses if they don't give us what we want!

Yeah I miss the CatNip love...we were getting so much there for awhile and now, where'd it go? Come on PTB, these two are hot...so freakin' show that to us already!!

*Mo's fingers are crossed for Thurs. night!*

I need catnip scenes. They haven't any lovings in awhile. They need more. I swear I'm going to lock them in a closet together.

So.. *kidnaps Danny* Flackie and I are holding him for ransom. A) You give us a catnip fic & B) You make sure C/N has scenes in the finale. We'll give Danny back. Although the dumbass is enjoying himself at the moment beating Flackie at pool. I still demand both.

Ohhhhhh don't you dare!!! Woman you know I wubs you, but you are NOT allowed to kidnap Danny, especially not tonight! I don't whack you very often honey dear, but I will whack you if you don't let him go, now! ;) Both your Mommy and I...we wubs ya, but we'll whack ya if ya don't let Danny go now! ;)

And Fluffy Twin hon, give her the ficcie...she's suffering from her lack of CatNip and it'd make her feel better! ;)

Now come on Lynny I'll grab Nicky and push him in the closet...and then just tell Cath we've got Nicky and she'll chase you to the closet and then we'll trip her and she'll land in there in Nicky's arms and we'll lock the door real fast....ready, set....go!! :lol:

I'd give him back, but he's winning me some money from Flackie.

Yes. I'm suffering bad. I'm going freaking nuts that I'm actually being NICE to Tony! And I've been NICE to DL. Have you seen me doing those spoilers in that thread? I'm freaking nice, this so isn't cool! I'm going through CatNip withdrawal, and its not very pretty.

*listens to your plan and then runs when you say go and finds Nicky*

Me: Hiya Nicky.
N: Are you up to something?
me: Why no!
N: What do you want?
Me: Oh just to lock you up in the closet with Catherine for several hours.
N: *stares blankly at me*
Me: Nah.. Man. I just want to tell you a story.
N: *nods*
Me grabs him and locks him the closet *mumbles* The one where I lock you in the closet so you can make out with Catherine.
*wonders off downthe hallway where Catherine is*

Me: Oh kitty kitty.
Cath: *glares*
Me: I gots your Nicky!
Cath: You don't.
Me: Oh yes I do.

*chases after me*

Me: Oh shit!

*turns and runs and gets close the closet*

Me: Mo!
Cath: *getting closer* I'm gonna kick your ass give me my Nick!

*turns around and trips her and she falls into Nick's arms* Me: Theres your Nicky! Sucker!
*sees her glare*
M&M: Oh shit!
*closes closet door and locks it*
M&M: Oh yeah!
*high fives*

*Mo giggles and high fives her buddy!* Rock on, that was well done babes! :lol: They're such a bunch of babies, like they don't want to be stuck in the closet making out...geez! :lol:

And yeah hon I know you're going through CatNip withdrawals...I know and I feel for ya, you KNOW I do! ;) And yeah you have been nice to D/L, good job...just don't take Danny now...he's mine, remember! ;) :D

And we will get CatNip...it's the power of positive thinking! :D :D

^^Yup! That's the way t'go! Positive thinking.

And besides, I dont think TPTB would dare not put a catnip scene in the finale. They fear your wrath Lynny! :devil:

Hehe, we wubs u at D/L and we'll gladly go bang on their doorstep with you. FORcE BY NUMBERS!

Oh did you put blankets in the closet? OR they doin' it dirty? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back