*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a new CatNipper! :) Welcome!

Lynny is indeed a CatNip fluffy. Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, the PTB haven't been very nice to Cath/Nick fans. We need to see more of our ship than what they are giving us. Giving us hope and then crashing those hopes---not nice. Protests! :(

Welcome! I am pretty new to CatNip myself. I find it very interesting and love watching them together. If only TPTB would stop playing with us!! UGH!!

^^ Haha, too true. Thanks Aud glad to be here :)

Argh, I need to catch up with my LV! Last ep i saw was....like god knows how many seasons ago, when Nick was buried alive. *nods* uh-huh. I'm THAT far behind!

Hiya mm Yes. I'm a fluffy here .. :D

Well see Mo I thought maybe, just maybe that Tony would keep my secret considering I'm keeping the fact he has Kate hidden in his basement a secret from Gibbs, But since Tony told on me.. I *accidently* left a picture on Gibbs desk this morning :devil:

To have CatNip is to have Passion...wouldn't you agree Lynny dear?

Ooh. I like that one! :D Your good at this, Mo!

Grave Danger. Nice episode. Poor Nicky. I like Cath holding his hand at the end :D la la la la. Season 5, Wow. your two seasons behind?

Haha, yeah. I'm afraid so. I haven't seen LV in AGES! Stress on the AGES. Come to think of it, the IB practically keeps me away from the tv, so between my (clearly lacking) social life and schoolwork. I have a miniscule amount of time for tv watching purposes.

Yes, sympathy is welcomed. BUT (and here's the wonderful but) exams are over in A WEEK, which gives me....10 months of catching up purposes before uni starts.

I will take this moment to grin really widely. Thank you for listening.

~ Oh and i loooved Grave Danger. Hehe, and i noticed the hand holding :D hehe....verrrry niiice. ;)

*snuggles you* You'll catch up before you know it, and yay to your break coming up!

hehe, your so cute.

ha! I told them they were hand holding, they just all shrug and say whatever Lynn. But yall see! I'm not the only one that sees this. *smiles proudly*

Haha Lynny, you're definately fluffy here, :lol:

Don't mind me, I just get random bursts of energy especially when fluffy ships are involved. D/L, Catnip, Sandle...giddy anyone? :D

Hehehe, right...back to cramming my head full of german (hmm...i dont speak german...hence the cramming)

YAY! for us catnippers!

I SO wanted Sara to turn around and be like "Really, so do you tell Nick that when you guys are doin' it??"
Haha, Mo honey! I actually do see Sara doing that. :lol:
:eek: She's onto CatNip!
Haha Lynny, you're definately fluffy here,
:lol: Oh Lynn is ALWAYS a fluffy when it comes to CatNip. :lol: She saves her agressive energy towards everyone else: aka: Danny. :lol:

I can't speak German, but I can speak French & Spanish & English (duh, my 1st language)! :) What other subjects do you take, Aliff?

I wish I did spanish....or italian :devil: that way I can understand what Danny's whisperin' to Linds. BUT this is a Catnip thread so I shall stick with that! LoL

I take HL Physics (thankfully OVER), SL Maths (oh another big YAY), SL German, SL English, HL Economics & HL Visual Art (which is by far my favourite subject :D)

Is there gonna be any catnip action on screen soon? I wanna see some action!

^^ Me too. I hope we get that back next season... we've bearly had any great individual CatNip scenes since Leaving Las Vegas.

*pokes head in* Hellooooo? Anybody home? Where have all the Catnippers gone to?

*prances around in a circle* good thing no one's here.... :D

^Anywho, due to my lack of following of LV, I have alot of catching up to do!

She's onto CatNip!
Ahh, she's lookin for a reason to interrogate Nick that's all. Which would make a very interesting fic I must say. I'd love to write it but I'm a little outdated with their characters. Delia?

What do you think Cath would say to Nicky if he told her that someone thought he was a stripper. That is hilarious given her past. I'm sure she laughed at that.

And the finale is going to be interesting since at least one relationship is going to be revealed.

I say Catherine would laugh her ass off and then smirk at him and say well you do make a great dancer when we're home :devil:

*gets down on knees* CatNip get revealed, catnip get revealed.

Oh yeah, I'm a fluffy here. I have no clue why. That damn OTP status keeps coming up.

Danny likes my aggression,let me remind you! :D

I demand some action, as well!

Repeat after me: I will have no other ship before CatNip! After CatNip all other ships are fine!!

LOL!! I couldn't help myself.... Can you tell I am tired after a LONG day at work?

Ahh, she's lookin for a reason to interrogate Nick that's all. Which would make a very interesting fic I must say. I'd love to write it but I'm a little outdated with their characters. Delia?
Haha, Aliff. I might do that. Another Interrogation fic. :lol:
I say Catherine would laugh her ass off and then smirk at him and say well you do make a great dancer when we're home
Awww that's so cute! CatNip sure likes their strip dances. Or I see Cath going, "Well... I might have something to teach you." (Haha, strippers in love. :lol:)
Lynny! Oh yeah--Danny sures like the aggression... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back