*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cordy -- Remind me to copy you for lines though :D

What scene you wanting for an Icon, Cordy? Do you a certain one your wanting?

*mumbles back* No!

Cath's on the case with Sara during the LH ep. I think Nick's either with them or with Warrick or their all working together. I didn't catch that part, but I know Cath's with them on the LH ep, but other then that. I dunno. I'm hoping CN's working together, cause the last few eps are GSR working together, mostly.

Season 7 hasn't been as disappointing as Season 6, we didn't really get anything great in 6 apart from Rashomama and Time of Your Death. Although they haven't worked together much in 7 they did give us the dancing scene, going out of town together and a shower scene. I still want some scenes before the end of the season. There's only 3 episodes left.

I think everyone works the one case this week, so hopefully we'll get something. Although knowing our luck recently it'll be another shared scene. They haven't had a scene alone since Monster in a Box and that was something like a whole 40 seconds. We got 2 scenes in Law of Gravity, so I think the last good CatNip episode we got was Leaving Las Vegas, which seems like forever. I know there was Redrum but that was all angsty.

I shipped Calleigh and Peter Elliot (past tense)
Ugh. *Shudders*, I never did. I watched him on Beautiful People--he played a stalker, I think. :eek: I like Calleigh with Eric or Horatio. :)
Remind me to copy you for lines though
Haha, okay. Thanks. :) I'll make sure that happens!
I think everyone works the one case this week, so hopefully we'll get something.
:) I hope so! They'd be great together as usual of course. I'm missing some real, decent C/N loving this season... Leaving Las Vegas was a great treat though. She commented on his "Perfect TIming!"

Its about time for CatNip fluff baby! They deserve some of that.

LLV, does feel like forever.. So, my plan is to annoy Faylinn until she admits she likes CN and bribe her with AJ pics on Crows Feet. Which I'm glad finally go reaired on Spike, whoowhoo!} . and then my plan is to continue to annoy Modie to admit she likes CN and Mac/Flack. :D {{Thought I forgot about that one, didn't ya, Modie. haha!}}

Perfect timing in LLV was awesome, and I love how Nick told off Novak! Score one for the nickster!

Yeah remind me to mock you... Oh Kels, that reminds me. We gots to do CN moodtheme. lol.

We've had enough angst, it's time for some fluff.

I love when she said that, and Nick looked pleased. Then there was the smirk when she watched him walk round to the other side of the car.

Nick's got perfect timing in other ways. :devil:

Moodtheme? I thought maybe you'd forgotten about that. :p

You can tell when we've had enough angst if I'm saying bring on the fluff.

She loves when he smiles. Plus she probably was getting annoyed with Novak, Nicky did have perfect timing. He would've kicked his ass in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I'm sure she knows that one Kels :devil:

ha!.. I haven't.. its either that or more stuff in my banner, take your pick :D

Yeah must be bad, you're normally all for angst.

If Catherine had said that she wasn't okay he would have kicked his ass. You could tell by the look on Nick's face.

Yeah I'm sure she does. She gets it often enough. :devil:

Adding to your banner would take a lot less time than a mood theme. :p

Yeah really. but CN's the one I love the fluff as well :D

He would've totally kicked his ass, theres no second guess on that one. All Cath had to do was give him a sign and he would've taken him outta there. :D

Lucky bitch. :lol:

..So does that mean u pick Banner?

We deserve some fluffy scenes.

I liked the scene with Nick and Adam later on. Nick looked pleased when he said that Catherine and him get along fine.

Yeah she is and she knows it.

I guess I am. :p

We really dos. I'd love a fluffy scene.

He did, he's like SCORE! Adam was pissed that Nick said that, it was awesome!

I think she gets a lot of *gets whacked* Nick.

SCORE one for Lynny!

Mer hon said:
I still don't have as many as Mo. I don't think anyone does!
Yeah I have plenty of ships! :lol: Several of them are Lynny's fault! ;) But really I swear every show I watch I get a ship, or 5, out of it! :lol:

Lynny dearie said:
oh I'm pretty sure I'm close to Mo on ships
Yeah, you might even have me beat hon! Seriously y'all, you think I have alot...ask Lynny to show you her list sometime...it's freakin' impressive! :D

Fluffy Twin Aud said:
Mo, I don't care who you ship Calleigh with as long as you don't jump CatNip or D/L ship.
Oh my darling, I would NEVER give up CatNip or D/L! No worries! I have my ships that are "die before switching them" and for CSI they're pretty much CatNip and D/L...so no worries, I wouldn't be able to give them up! They're my ship heroin! :D

Mer honey pouted:
I would offer up my camera to use in the Denali, but Mo confiscated it over on the D/L thread. *pouts*
Awww hon you're cute! ;) If you use it for the Denali and CatNip then you can have your camera back! ;)

Fluffy Lynny said:
You can tell when we've had enough angst if I'm saying bring on the fluff.
Yeah whatever babe! You've always been a CatNip fluffy...you don't fool me! :lol: We have had enough angst, but even if we hadn't...you'd have wanted CatNip fluff! :D

Aww, My list ain't that long.. *looks at you* Is it? And not all of em are my fault either, woman!

I think you giving up CatNip would be bad for you. CatNip wouldn't like that.

CatNip in the Denali :devil:

I'll always want catnip fluff, catnip angst, catnip showers, catnip smex, catnip everything.

Lol, yeah I think it is...'member the one you PM'd me, love? :lol: It was pretty long...I was quite impressed! ;) And yeah not all of them are your fault...some are even against you...how dare I! :lol: (you still love me! ;) )

I couldn't give up CatNip...nevermind that CatNip would kill me...and you, you'd murder me! :lol: I couldn't do it, seriously, I wub them too much! No worries! :D

CatNip anything...it's all hot! :D That's the big deal! :devil:

yeah and shocking I didn't even list my Buffy ships, so I might pwn you on that.

You pick ships against me. I'll find one, gimmie time.

Oh yeah, I'd murder you alright. I lead you to the water and let ya drown.

CatNip rules!

Lol, yeah I know...but then again babe, I have a ship, or 5, for pretty much every show on every night of the week...both currently showing and shown in the past! You might pwn me on it, but I still think it'd be barely! ;)

The only ship I've picked against you is E/C and I know you'd like it if you gave it a chance! ;)

You wouldn't lead to water...you'd drag me to it and hold my head under! Which is one of many, many reasons why I will NEVER drop CatNip!

Besides...CatNip rules! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back