*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Modie, can I use Bitch and Bastard for thread title if their still doing that to me by the finale??
OMG!!1 That is the most hilarious thing ever love! Modie you SOOOO should let her/us use that...heehee! :lol: I'd laugh forever! :D

I...Indulge (something we know CatNip does with eachother all the time! :devil: )

Lynny we should make our next thread title...
Catnip #8: Doin' it...totally! :D

B&B lmao. its hilarious.

I don't think they could not pounce on each other. Its catnip. Nicky especially, he loves him some Catherine. :devil: She loves her some Nicky :devil:

Hey Heather, how are you doll?
I think CN will be excited to see her! They haven't seen her in awhile, {{unless they've kept contact}} and of course Catherine's going to agree with that statement since she's the one that says it, and I think as much as Nick is friends with Sara, he'll follow Catherine with it.

They just basically loves them some eachother...lol, what you know what I mean! :lol: CatNip = Love...'nuff said! ;)

So I was thinking today and ya know the "6 degrees of seperation" rule? Lynny you and I are only 6 people away Cath and/or Nicky...so now all we need to do is find those 6 people between us and them...show them the truth of CatNip and get them to get CatNip to admit it! It's simple really...you with me? :lol:

See, told you i can be sweet, but yall never listen to me.
Oh honey! Sorry! You know I love you! You're too sweet not to be loved!
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HEATHER'S RETURN. SHE'S MY IDOL! SHE'S SO SEXY AND SHE TOTALLY RULES. AND I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT GSR review, so we can move on from GSR and onto Catnip! Sheesh, I sound so CatNippy today!

confused!!!! Please explain!

What GSR review? What did you read?

I want catnip...that would make me so happy...SO HAPPY IN FACT, that I could live with this stupid season finale. BTW...did I mention that I think this season finale sounds really STUPID for an episode. It's rock as a fanfic possibly if the characters were changed. Oh wait...I do have a fanfic RP like it already... :p

CatNip would make me extrememly happy. I hope they have a scene before the season ends. They can't give us some love and then take it away from us.

Mo -- You think we should! Maybe we'll get our way with the catnip hottness.

Cordy -- You're sounding a bit catnip there? You feelin' ok?

xxx

Lynny I totally think we should...not only that, I think we totally could! :D CatNip's love is totally capable of persuading anyone! :D So let's go! :lol:

Delia Hi hon, yay for being really CatNippy tonight! Love it! :lol:

Wait I missed something too...what's this about the season finale? And yeah we better get something CatNippy before the finale...something good and hot! :devil:

haha, when I said, "CatNippy"--I really meant "CatNip-loving" which you, Lynny and Mo (*waves to Mo and hands her a pink pack of M&M's*) have converted me into!
I'm so happppppy! Is there a CatNippy site? Not just fanfic, nor livejournal community.

hehe, Hiya Modie. :devil: You know you love me! :D

Cordy -- I can speak for Mo and Kels when we say, yay to being converted! You should be a CatNipper. Their a good little ship. Cath might be a bitch and all, but.. :D

CatNip site that isn't just fanfic or community? Crap.. I have no clue there. I only know of cathandnick.com and mine and kels community that we made - stokesnwillows :D We have screencaps and fanart up there. :D CaN.com has some fanart though and those words we cant mention. la la la. Ooh did yall see that 'CaN' = Can. Which means, they are the "can" ship, which means they "can" make their relationship work. booyah! .. *runs around in circles*

*gasps and blinks* Me make a petition?? .. haha your funny.. :p

Yay, we got another one. :D

I wouldn't let Cath hear you calling her a bitch, didn't you learn your lesson last time? :lol:

*runs around in circles*
Just don't make yourself dizzy. :p

We better get scenes before the end of season. We haven't had proper scenes since Redrum and those were angsty.

^^ Thanks for Cathandnick, but it's just a fanfic website basically... :( Is there a real site? Like... stolen-glances.com or something for D/L? I want one! But I love your community as well. I'm in it! It's fantastic!!

Can anyone be nice enough to make a big website for all of the CatNippers?

Sure, you pay for it. :D

I never learn my lessons. I call Cath a bitch every five minutes. and then I run and hide, and 5 times outta 10, she'll find me. Bitch.

haha. I always get dizzy or run into something.

Exactly, tired of the angsty scenes, give us a freaky fluffy scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back