*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You mean the "he needs me" part that we have in the icon on LJ? That was a good scene. so sweets. I also love their angst in that. I think I have an icon that says catnip angst... It was probably on the computer that crashed so unless its on PB, I lost it. that sucks, Kels you still gots that one? .. and plus theres this part, after the angst part where Cath gives him that look, I lost that icon too, damn! .. anyways, I'd lose the one I'm talking about if it wasn't on my LJ.. anyways, she moves her hand, for him to move over so she can set beside him. but the damn scene cuts to Warrick!

Don't forget Time of your death, "he got lucky with a blonde" and Nicky's all, "I did too" .. I gots that in a banner, someplace. *prays I didn't lost that too*

Good B's Mo ;)

2. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

*is a bit scared of you* Yes the he needs me part. That was cute.

Oh how could I forget the He got lucky with a blonde. They kind of gave each other that look that means that he will again.

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

CatNip's had some great scenes. The smile in Assume Nothing is another favourite, so cute.

Haha Lynn, you got your shower scenes and I got my hair flicks. :lol:

Ok, I found the CatNip angst icon:
    [​IMG]

Also found another angsty one you must have asked for:
    [​IMG]

4. CathStokes

Thank you so much for finding those Kels, those were the ones I was talking abouts. *tackles you*

AN Smiles are perfect. they were so loving in that.

*thats right fear me!* Yeah how could you forgets that? I bet NIcky got lucky tons of times that day. :devil:

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Alphabet game, eh? Lemme see if I’ve got the gist of it…

C - Covet… desire, want, yearn for; ya know, the looks exchanged tell the tale

C - Cunning… dexterous or crafty in the use of special resources; I’m sure you can guess what their special resources are :devil:

C - Crows Feet… ‘nuff said? :D

So, how'd I do?

6. CathStokes

*claps* Go Mer! I'm very proud of you. You're getting the hang of this. ;)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thanks Lynny Glad you liked my B's...ohhhhh which reminds me of another one...I think I might be whacked for it though...mmm yup I so would! :lol:

Ahhh Kels I think you're the icon queen...rock on, those are HOT! :D

Manda! Hey hon, where ya been?!!

:lol: :lol: Mer you totally rock! That was awesome! You should check out our Smacked thread...it's something like that! ;) Heehee! :lol: Well done on the ABC game, that's how it's done! :D

Ohhh, that means I get D's!!
    D....Dancing...(really I could stop there and the D's would be good! :devil: )
    D....Denial, that thing they try to do to throw us off their scent, but we SOOO know better! :lol:
    D....Damn fine! cuz they both SOO are! :devil:

Okay that's what I got for now! :D

8. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hey guyssss. I'm not really a CatNip shipper (as you may have noticed), but when I first started watching CSI, I totally was. I saw them in the ep where they race, and I was like, wow, that's pretty hot. They need to be together.

Of course, that was about two years ago and my perspective has obviously changed, but whenever I see that ep, I still think they'd be cute together.

9. CathStokes

Butts? Butthole? Bastard?.. Oh wait, you won't get whacked for those will yas?

*coughs I posted icons on my LJ coughs*

meimei went into hiding. Something about finding me scary and all. I told her if she don't come around more, I'm gonna throw things in her CSX thread. and whacks. I've been near Gibbs again :D GKT forevers! :D Just had to throw that out there, yeah.

OOh don't forget Denali I'm pretty sure we all know what goes down there. :devil:

*scratches head* I don't really see me ever giving up catnip for another ship. I really don't. I love my CatNip to much. Since season 1 baby! :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Lynny I adore you...you crack me up! :lol: And surprisingly nope none of those were in my head...trust me, I'd be whacked for the one I thought of...but for a clue, think of that pic that was posted recently of them dancing and where Cath's hand was... :devil:

You and you're whacking...no wonder Manda hide! :lol: Oh come on you knows I wubs ya...but you do whack hard! :lol:

Ohhhh right, good D...thanks for adding that one! :D

Yeah you could never give up CatNip...I think hell would freeze over first and even then I don't think I'd believe it! :lol:

11. CathStokes

Smooth Mo! :devil:

It's not my fault Gibbs gives me lessons in whacking. I learned from the best :D I think we should put Kate against Catherine. I'm just saying. Kate's a little spitfire. But not my JJ. *snuggles her tightly* .. Wonder if Jessica would go against Catherine?

Gotta have Denali baby! CatNip has WAY to much fun in that one... To bad Macky has an truck. damnit.

I'd have to be knocked out and DRAGGED to the other ship, totally not willingly either. It would be forced. There'd be no blackmail, cause theres not enough blackmail in the world to make me give up CatNip... *kicks Marg* Now go tell your character to admit she's with Nick al-damn-ready. *then runs and hides* Marg's just as scary as Cath, damnit!

12. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Sorry CatNip! I've been without a computer for like EVER, great updates guys! i didn't relize how fast you guys move with these threads, I got on the computer and was like woah, I haven't posted on here since page 5! Hehehe, I wrote a letter to marg about catNip, lets just say, I'll probably be recieving a restraning order soon. :D :D

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah take that for what you will...I'm sure you figured it out! ;) Heehee! CatNip brings out the true Guttery-ness of my brain! :devil: :lol:

Macky does fine with his truck hon...haven't heard Stel complain yet! :devil: And yeah that Denali has been christened by CatNip more than times than we can count I'm sure! :devil:

I'm tellin' ya, I think the only one who can match Cath is Sam from WaT...although Kate is a close second I'm sure :D

Yeah I don't even think you could be dragged to another ship, you had me chain you to CatNip the other day just to prevent that very thing, or did you forget about that? :lol: So yeah you can't go anywhere, dragged or otherwise...CatNip it is baby! :D

I think Marg might be nicer than Cath...but that's just me!

CSIwillows rock on for writing a letter hon, sweet deal! :D Restraining order or not, that's awesome! :lol:

E's huh...come y'all keep up! :lol:

E....Eye Sex (no matter what anyone else says, CatNip originated Eye Sex!)

14. CathStokes

LOL. I agree with Mo. Restraining order or not, Kickass!

Don't feel so bad Mo, They take over my brain too. Like yesterday, I was annoying squishy. and all of the thoughts in my brain turned to how 'to make Nick jealous' ideas. Bastard, I was busy and he interrupted my thoughts, Just like a man. :lol:

Oh right, I remember now. Thanks Mo. I'm chained to CatNip. I'll always be with CatNip. I can't see me giving up this ship. :D I love you CatNip!!

..Well I still wouldn't want to meet Marg in a dark alley either. Especially since I kicked her. :p

I agree, they totally originated it. Great job Mo on the Eye Sex baby! They have it all the time. They have angsty ones too. ;)

Okay so lets put Sam and Kate towards Catherine and let them do it, since Stella chickened out. BTW. Flackie's a whimp.

15. CathStokes

This is sad.. none of us have posted in how long? No more chocolate and catnip for yall. Yall are gonna have to do something to make this up to catnip. tisk tisk. We're upset by yall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.