*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here!!! I'm here...so what is going on in catnip world. BTW...I'm trying to get the catnip RP back up and running. Sorry it was sooooo slow! :D

You tried putting Flackie up against Cath...oh honey that's just asking him to lay down and get whipped...Flackie's cute, but against Cath...he don't stand a chance! ;) :lol:

Sam and Kate it is! :D

Thought you'd like to be chained to CatNip...could be a bit interesting when things get "frisky"...but then again I highly doubt you'd complain! :devil: :lol: (I'm so gonna get whacked for that! :devil: ) :lol:

Just like I'm SO gonna get whacked for even thinking my F for CatNip...yeah :devil: Seriously whacked! :lol:

If you need any help in the RP, let me know. Just don't make me do Yobling or that other one. That I'm gonna whack you for. I think you know. :p

Flackie was talking game, saying he was gonna go over there and whack Catherine and get her to admit she's with Nick... so whimpy. goes over there, and then he gets WHACKED. I mean whacked! lol. Pussy! So he went and whacked Danny and then he found Tony and whacked him. Its so funny.

I like my chain thank yas ;)

You could use Frisky for F. Since you can't use :devil:

*looks at you guys* That's it. CN wants a report. I was the last person TWICE in a roll, where the hell are you people?? I can't keep doing the post in roll man.

Have yall jumped ships or something?

*sighs and delurks*
Me, I’m just lurking and eating cookies
munchie.gif

And I almost didn’t post after you were mean to my OTP. Put the gun away. :p Then I’ll play nice.

I haven’t really seen much CSI since I began contemplating this ship (weird given it is on TV a bazillion times a day); I have to rewatch things to get a feel for this. I don’t know why I never developed a Vegas ship, since all of the characters have some good chemistry; I definitely see the potential here. Although I thought ‘Lab Rats' was a hilarious and great ep, was anyone else wondering if CSI was running low on budget money for shooting what with all the flashbacks rather than new footage, and only 30 seconds of the main characters? No CatNip to evaluate either.

Since I can’t really comment on any other eps at this time…

GGorgeous… they both are, individually and together

GGravitate… they always seem to be drawn to each other

GGasp… the only sound that escapes the darkened supply closet :devil:

Thanks Lynny sweetie for starting the game! Loving it. I'll continue.

H--Hot sex :devil: Oh we know that they're doing it alright! C/N are doing it in secret, but WE'RE ONTO THEM!
H--HOTNESS--They're stunning as themselves and even more beautiful together.
H--Handsome! Awww, Nicky is so gorgeous! And so is Cathy!
H--"Honey"--that's what they call each other every morning when they wake up in the same bed! :devil:

CatNip forgive me, I've been a really bad shipper. I have no excuse.
Hey, I'd never jump ships. :p

It sucks there's no new episode this week, we'd better get CatNip soon, there's only 4 episodes left.

Redrum was on here last night, poor Nicky, he looked so upset. I wanted to hug him. :D We know our ship was okay after that, Cath would have explained properly to him.

I demand CatNip!!

Nice to see yall posting again. I knew me bitching around in DL would remind yall to post here! *smirks*

*pounces on Modie* You need to post in here too, we all know you likes catnip, baby!

I'm glad yall are loving the ABC game. :) Its a good game, and yall have great answers. ;) CatNip would be proud.

They had to have made up. Cause I mean. Nicky was NICE to Keppler. and they didn't have angsty scenes anymore. :D

here's a thought for you
SO, with all this talk about Gris and Sara... how do you guys think Nicky and Cath will react? Will they be happy and supportive towards Grissom and Sara or upset that they were in a relationship? I ask because Nick and Cath seem to work the closet to Grissom and Sara.

I think NC will be all, "Pay up!" Cause I'm still going with Marg/George's answers that CN already knows, but I'm adding my own little twist to the whole, 'We know because we're doing it too, we know the signs' thing. :)

^^ Awww, that's so adorable. I can totally see that going on. :) *Sigh, if only TPTB listened to us a little more*
I knew me bitching around in DL would remind yall to post here! *smirks*
Oh it did, Lynny! It's um... kind of you. :lol: THank you for that.

See, told you i can be sweet, but yall never listen to me. I wish they'd listen to me too, my ship be canon right now

Your welcome :D

Catnip queen Lynny said:
So he went and whacked Danny and then he found Tony and whacked him. Its so funny.
That is funny! :lol: All those boys whacking each other...mmm, that could be fun! You and I should get in the middle of that, it could be our own little peep show! :devil: :lol:

You could use Frisky for F. Since you can't use :devil:
I'm so glad you can read my mind love! :lol: And yeah, I like Frisky...the other one's better though! :devil: :lol:

Nice G's, Mer hon! Those rocked! ;)

Delia, yay you're in here again!! :D Nice H's by the way! :D

I wish they'd listen to me too, my ship be canon right now
OMG Lynny I totally agree honey! :D They SOOO need to listen to you, admit it dang it...we SO KNOW!! Totally!! ;)

Okay so I'm onto the I's...okay mmmm....

I....Innocent... (ya know that thing they try to pull, but can't cuz they are SOOOO guilty of hiding their relationship! :lol: )
And I'm blanking on more I's cuz I'm good like that, but I'll think of some and get back to y'all! :D

ooh Inn's they like to sneak to a couple of those :devil:

I know their together, they do to much to NOT be together, its just a matter of them doing it and showing us their together. Bitch and Bastard. :lol:

Hey Modie, can I use Bitch and Bastard for thread title if their still doing that to me by the finale?? :lol:

I say we get in that peep show!

Hey Lynny
So, I have another question for you guys. SInce Cath and Nick worked two cases involving Lady Heather. How do yo think either one of them will feel about her coming back. And about her being 'the only woman who rattles Grissom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back