*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Love that pic, though I've never seen that eppy, it looks amazing. And Twinny, I can not believe I'm hearing these fluffy words from you. I really do need to start watching this show so I can look out for the CatNip moments... or I could look for them on the internet, either way, I'm getting a fix..

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You better get a catnip fix or I'm whacking you a good one!. ..Its all because its my OTP, no other reason then that, Its gotta be it. The pics from the unaired pilot. :p

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Lips featherlight apart as her hands grip his shoulders pulling him closer. His mind is cloudy as her scent fills his nostrils. All he can feel his his heartbeat as his lips lean in for a kiss.

Oh...sorry I thought I was writing a fan fic after I saw that almost kiss picture. My bad!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww yay for our CatNip kiss pic, yeah baby! Now when I see that I remember Marg's interview where she said that pic was part of a makeout session scene, which makes me want to see that clip all the more dang it!! CatNip making out, come on!!

Lol, yeah anything with Nicky's muscles sends me to the gutter Kels! :devil: :D

Waiting no worries...you totally hooked me with that description! Two sentences and I was yours! :lol: Well done! ;)

5. CathStokes

I know, catnip making out, = complete hotness {and rating boost!}

I agree, You had us hooked Waiting! btw, who made your icon? its nice. the muscle scene is completely hot. I love Crows Feet!

6. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Yay! I'm all for Catnip!
    I have a vid for y'all. It's YoBling and Grillows angst but ends with Catnip. Woo-hoo!
    By the way... LOVE the almost kiss pic!!!

Edited to remove link to fan-made video

7. CathStokes

Welcome nicksmustache! We're glad your all for catnip. Its weird hearing about catnip, yobling and gc all in one vid. and I don't think you can post links to vids unless their by CBS.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to fan-made videos. You can say where it is, but you can't link to it.

9. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Thanks! Noted.

10. CathStokes

So my fun loving people. Lets do the ABC thing again. Oh Mo. I squeed. because of Peyton! ha.. I wish CatNip would go to NY. Peyton, Stella, Catherine, Nick, Mac, Flack, Danny could all work one case together, that'd make me happy. :D

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Cathwillows made my icon! It is HOTTT isn't it!!!!!!!!! I love it too, and yes I love the episode Crow's feet. If TPTB are at all listening or reading...check out my signature banner cause I think you should try it!

Cath and Nick in New York...I'd love to see that simply because I wonder what size bed they would ask for? :devil:

12. CathStokes

CatNip together would be a GREAT/HUGE ratings boost, because I'll be going nuts and dragging everyone with me. I mean the good nuts. *nods*

omg she did? She did a great job! Did she make more??

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'm getting her to make me some more. I'm sure she'd make you one...if you tell her what you want! Teehee!!!!

14. CathStokes

Tell her to get her an LJ {and you too, if you haven't already} and share those lovely icons with us, man. We want them. We love them. I'd love to use some. :D

15. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

What was the ABC game again?

You know I'd love to see CatNip in NY. Catherine and Mac flirting = jealous Nicky = hot Nicky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.