*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Aww you missed me? I missed you too.

I didn't try and steal Nicky, Cath was being mean. :D

I'm nervous too but I really want to see the episode. We're definately getting scenes which is always great, even if they are going to be angsty. I'm hoping that Nick's not going to be the one that can't let it go at the end.

Yeah Kels we missed you! ;) Always! :D

Cath's pissy cuz she knows she's got angst coming up with Nicky! :p She'll get over it and you can steal him again! :D

As for your spoiler yeah I hope you're right on that! I think you will be, but still I'm anxious!

We always miss you Kels ;)

haha, My avi's mocking Mo, this is fun. :D I should keep it longer then. Mac said even if he knew, he is not allowed to tell you what it means either. Flackie did know, but Gibbs whacked him a bit hard and he forgot :D *sighs* I love Gibbs.

:lol: I knew that had to be the reason why Kels couldn't steal Nicky. Cath's a bit to angsty to let him outta her sight. ;)

I hope Nick's not the one that can't let it go, but our luck he probably is, especially with them showing him so much in the promos, {{mostly cause he's the main one thats hurt by it all}} but we just know that means they'll sort it out when they get home. :devil:

Lynny... :p that's what I have to say! :lol: You know you told Macky not to me...but you didn't tell him not to tell anyone else...cuz he told Stel, he blurted it out in a moment of passion! :devil: And then she got such a kick out of it, she mentioned it to Lindsay the next day and it turns out Linds then blurted it out in a moment of passion with Danny...and as we all know Danny is wrapped around my little finger...so you better tell me soon before I finagle it out of my adorkable Danny! :D :D :D

even if Nicky does hold onto it the longest...we'll get to see him forgive Cath...cuz we know they have to work it out...I just hope we get to see it, cuz not seeing it is too much angst for me!

Go ahead, get it outta adorkable. He'll just tell you the OTHER version.. Come on, You think I'm actually gonna tell Macky the true one? :lol: He tattles to Stel to much. Cath knows it means, you wanna try her? :lol: ..

So I think we got 3 scenes alone, and one or two with the group. We had angsty for CatNip tonight, and it was Nicky that couldn't let it go, but once they get home together they'll make up. its who they are. They love each other. Cath will give Nicky smex and he'll forgive her. Trust me, I got him trained remember ;)

Aww poor Moriel

I'm still nervous about seeing this, but as long as I keep remembering that CatNip will be fine I'll be able to get through the angsty scenes.

Yeah can you see me trying to get it outta Cath? Especially in the angsty state she's in...she'd just hurt me without even listening! :p :lol: That's just not nice! ;) :p

Gonna have to wait til later to see our eppy, but I can't wait to... :D

haha, see thats why I love telling Cath stuff, ain't no way you're going to challenge her. :D And if Nicky knows, I don't think you wanna go there right now either, lol

Just remember. She didn't ask him because she knew he could read her. Just keep that in mind, you'll get by

Yeah well one of these days I'll pluck up challenge her...but first I gotta start working out again, so I can defend myself, or at least run faster than her! ;)

we've got scenes....but they're angsty? Sad day...bummer!

I'd vote for running faster. She can run.. trust me, she can run. She tackles too.

Yeah their a bit angsty together, but they'll make up. Nicky + Smex with Cath = Happy Stokes

:lol: :lol: Yeah I'm working on my running! ;) Workin' on my speed and wind...my lung capacity so I can keep going and going and going! :lol: (And I totally just took that to the gutter! :devil: I'm SO bad! :lol: )

It does indeed lead to a happy Nicky! :devil:

I thought of this while IM'ing Lynny....so I haven't seen our eppy yet, my roommate is watching something else...but I think I actually like that they made Nicky more pissy and not "over it" quick like everyone else...it means to me actually that the PTB recognize the chemistry between them...cuz if there wasn't something between them why have Nicky stay mad, there'd be no point, he wouldn't care ya know...but if they wanted to show he cares more than he should then they show him staying pissed...so I'd say it's actually a good sign that they're bringing CatNip to light! And that means my requested kiss is coming and that means...I get HEGM!!! Yeah BABY!!! Heehee!! :lol:

Somehow I figured you'd take your own line to the gutter.

I love you, Mo. That is a really great theory as I told you in the IM. and a GOOD point at looking at it. That could explain why he stayed mad longer then anyone else. ;) Great job, Mo!

Hey Modie, Come join us. Join us. You know you want to

Lol, yeah no real surprise there huh! :lol: I tend to do that alot...yeah all the time really! It's all about the CatNip gutter baby! ;)

And Lynny I wubs you too hon! I like to think I have a moment of brilliance every once in a while and I just happened to have one this evening with CatNip! :D Heehee! It just suddenly made perfect sense to me! :D

Yeah Modie where are you?? Come out and play with us! :D

ETA: Modie, Lynny tells me you're trying to guess what HEGM means...we should pool our guesses!!! :D I need help!

Everyone wants to know HEGM means, but their gonna to wait and see...haha, to bad Jerm doesn't have an account here or you could ask him, :lol:

Modie's a secret catnipper. *gives her a look* She keeps chasing me to ships, I'm draggin her here!

I love the catnip gutter. I should move here. Oh wait, I already do.. maybe i should get some help...nah! that'll never happen.

I'm glad you made perfect sense, cause I just had the theory he could read her.

Modie is totally a CatNipper! You know you are Modie...may as well admit it and join in the fun, we're pretty relentless around here! ;) Heehee! :D

Yeah Lynny you, me and Kels are all multiple property owners in the gutter hon! :devil: We've put our roots down in there and they's growin' deep! :lol:

Yeah you did and I really like that theory as well! ;) We're both brilliant, yay us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back