*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

You guys just aren't going to give up, are you? Moriel, where's those pics and clips you promised?

BTW, that HEGM thing is driving me crazy. I've been thinking about it and came up with a couple possibilites but I am totally clueless. Are you sure it's not just made up? :p

**must read some fics**

Lol, Modie yay you're here! Pics and clips...geez where do I start....so many to choose from! Lynny, Kels help me out here! Modie do you own any/all of the seasons of CSI? If so go watch...Revenge is Best Served Cold, and Crow's Feet! And if those two episodes right there don't turn you into a CatNipper then it's for someone stronger than me to turn you! (Lynny?! ;) )

And OMG...HEGM is driving me insane too hon! I swear I thought I might have an idea and then Lynny totally turned the tables on me again! Lol! :lol:

ETA: Just for you Modie here's our eppy shippy list as made by Lynny and Kels a while ago...

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)

Those two episodes are my favourite CatNip episodes. I have to add Built to Kill and Leaving Las Vegas. Crap, now I have 4 favourites. :rolleyes:

That episode list doesn't have anything for Season 7. This season's been really good for CatNip.

Lmao at you guys trying to guess what HEGM means. You do realise that the more you try and guess the more fun that me and Lynn are having.

I got another cap. This one so looks like they're kissing.

csi713hdtvlolvtv1350009en8.jpg

just one little question....what are they looking at?! ;)
does he want to show her something special or are they just staring at....the ground :confused:

^^Not sure exactly what they are looking at but it looks like she's zipping him up and he's watching or maybe she's unzipping him. :devil:

And OMG...HEGM is driving me insane too hon! I swear I thought I might have an idea and then Lynny totally turned the tables on me again! Lol!
I'll take a couple guesses, ask a few questions, and then I am more confused. :confused: I am starting to think they are just four letters put together that mean nothing more than chaos for all :p.

Thanks for the list Moriel. I'll have to keep an eye out for those eps on Spike.

Thank you Heather! *smooches*

I'm with Modie on the unzipping him part :devil:

Where'd you find the list Mo?? I looked everywhere for it. I don't have the list on this computer. {{which explains why I haven't posted it}}

you two and figuring out HEGM -- You know this is really fun for me, right? ... now Modie she gets close alot. but hehe I confuse her alot :devil:

We'll get Modie eventually won't we, Mo

I have alot of favs. I have my fluffy ones, my angsty ones and the ones I know got smut going on. ;)

cathwillows that's one of my favourite caps. Well my guttery ones anyway. You can't help have guttery thoughts with that one. But they're looking at a car.

You like anything CatNip. :p

Oooh and don't forget that whole, "Since You're Already Dirty" ones! :D

They *were* looking at a car... and then they got *in* a car. or her office, whichever they felt like going to first.

I do like anything CatNip. I love everything CatNip :D

Yeah those four are the best I think too Kels! Four favs is okay! ;)

Yeah the list needs eps from seas. 7! And I found it back in the previous thread Lynny it definitely needs updating! ;)

See that's just mean! :p To tease and confuse us like that! You guys need to just tell us already, come on! Pweease!

Ohhh that is an awesome cap Kels! They're totally kissing! :D Wait...ohhh, ohhh, ohh....wait just a dang minute! THEY ARE KISSING...this cap is proof and since you said you'd tell me HEGM when they kiss...I point to this cap as proof that you gotta tell me!!!!! :D :D YAY!!! :D

Lynn...Cath SO kisses him as she walks by in your avie! :lol:

Lol, MODIE! Heehee, hello gutter! Lol, yup she's unzipping him! And yeah, Mo's in the gutter! :devil:

Yup we're totally getting you Modie, and you know it! ;)

CathStokes...I love your avvie...his eyes are still roaming over her bod as she walks past him. LOVE IT!!!!

^He can't help it. He's angsty and he still wants her. Its Love, I tell ya!

^^I could've sworn I posted the list on this thread, with them, or towards the end of 5, but I don't guess I did. Dangit.

Let me think, Um no.. have to completely see the kiss, Mo.. Nice try though!

Modie -- What would you do without me annoying you over this ship?!?.. Join us, you know you want to. You already have guttery thoughts. ;)

Lol, yeah it doesn't matter...angsty, pissy, tense...he'll always want her and she'll always want him...it's the rule of CatNip! They always want eachother! :devil:

I totally thought you posted it too hon, but I couldn't find it either! :confused:

Oh come on, that was a valiant effort at least! And that is pretty dang close to a kiss...especially as you watch it in your avie Lynny! I swear she really is kissing him! :D

Lol, Modie if you're already in the gutter then you may as well join us...cuz once you're in the gutter, shipping CatNip is inevitable! :lol: Trust me, I know! ;)

That's what I love about my ship... No matter how angsty they are, they still want each other. :D

I'll have to look for the list. I thought it was on the first few pages, but I got to 6 and couldn't find it, I might go through 5 and see if its there..

She does look like she's kissing him, or teasing him one. :devil:

Yeah, Modie what Mo said! :D Join us... One of these days I'm gonna wear her out and she's gonna ship it. :D

Nick can't resist her no matter how pissed he is at her.

Moriel I can't believe you thought that was going to work. :lol:

She probably got so close to him when she was passing on purpose.

C *drops her shirt*
N *quits being angry* hello Cath!

haha, she probably did. She probably thought, "alright, you wanna be angsty with me, okay lets see how angsty you get after I get close"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back