*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Exactly. Smex involved, Nicky won't be mad long. He loves smex with Catherine. Their soulmates :D

What was her reaction?

she said a little confused "excuse me?"....but i think she was just pretending not to know... ;)

cathwillows said:
she said a little confused "excuse me?"....but i think she was just pretending not to know... ;)

hehe yeah, she doesn't want to give herself away to much. :D she knows we already know, so she might as well give in.

Kudos to Mo for getting CatNip on the show. ;)

yes well maybe she didn't want to seem unprofessional to the new guy, a relationship with a colleague who even is subordinated....i think she'll tell him when the time is right

well, yeah.. but Cath doesn't really seem like the type that does care what other people think. Its all Nicky's fault on them not telling. well hers too, she doesn't want the team butting in their business, can't say I blame her there.

Kudos to Mo for getting CatNip on the show.
Sure, I'll take credit for that! ;) Yup it was all me! That's right...that was just a taste of what I can do...so give me the meaning to HEGM and you'll really see my awesome power when it comes to CatNip! :D :lol:

Blackmail school...hmmm that's not a bad idea hon, except I like being nice! :lol: What can I say, I'm a fluffy! ;)

Yeah good one Moriel, but there's no chance that gets us to tell. :p

Catherine doesn't seem the type to let other peoples opinions get in the way. I think she'd be happy to tell, but Nicky won't let her. Maybe she should blackmail him into telling.

Nice try Mo but that one doesn't work :lol:

You're forgetting one think on that though, Kels. Nicky's been hanging out with me for a long time. He likes angst and he doesn't give into blackmail :D I've got him trained.

Mo, you really are a fluffy, Ryan's a fluffy, he needs to go to blackmail school too.. *is starting to think she should send Eric too*

Nicky won't let Cath tell. I've got cameras to tell, Stokes. haha. But I won't, because I like annoyng you with them.

I saw another clip, we're getting 2 scenes so far, when their there, and when Nick asks Cath why won't she let him look at the file, you can tell she wants to show him, but she says as your supervisior I'm ordering you to stay away from the file, and then the next part looks like he opens it, and then it shows all of those parts I mentioned in earlier spoilers

ETA: perfect song for CatNip this week. I posted in it the song thread but heres the link Come To Bed I saw it and it was perfect! its got all of the angst and fluff. :rolleyes:

Oh come on you two! I thought that was at least a good attempt! Can I at least have kudos points for trying? Pretty please?! :lol: (Yeah...and there goes any attempt on my part to look like a bad-ass, ever, out the window right there! :lol: So sad! :p :D )

Lol, uh yeah hon...I really am a total fluffy! No if's, ands, or buts about it! (Mmmmmm....buts....butts....hunky CSI guy butts.... :devil: ! And it's officially past my sane hour! :lol: :lol: )

Sounds like were in for an angst fest this week...I just hope they resolve it so CatNip can be happy! They deserve happy! Definitely...de...de...definitely deserve happy, definitely! ;)

Awwww I LOVE that song Lynny! It's one of my new favs! It's SOOOO good! Good choice for CatNip! :D

{{I still love you, Mo}} You get kudos points for trying, but still doesn't mean we're tellin' ;)

Cath said you can think hunky csi guys all you want, but you better get Nicky outta them. :D

I'll let you have Macky thoughts if you let me have Danny thoughts. ;)

Isn't it? Its perfect for them this week, and of course I'd love to see that scene. :devil:

Awwww thanks Lynny! I wubs you too! ;) Lol, yeah I didn't think you'd tell me! :lol: But at least I get kudos points! :D

Lol, yeah I'll think it all I want...but the only one I'm jumping is Danny, no worries y'all I won't steal your men! ;)

Mmmmmm, okay I can live with that! :D As long as it's just thoughts...no jumping my guy unless I okay it! :lol:

Yeah that would be a GREAT scene and yeah that song fits them to a "T"! :devil: :devil:

Yeah, be glad you got kudos points, that doesn't come often ;)

hehe, we can deal with that. I miss Kels. Usually I could watch her trying to sneak Nicky away from Cath, but I don't guess she's going for Nicky tonight, must be Cath's night. ;)

Yeah and then I'll go snag Modie's Flackie and annoy him. I'll give her Jake, she likes Jake.

That'd be a lovely scene. I did have a catnip dream last night. They were angst and they made up.

I'm nervous and yet excited for this episode. Angst, true. But I do want them to make up in it. I think they will. Nicky's been near me to long, but I know she wants to tell him, I saw the promo again after NY, and she looks at him before she says, "Nick as your supervisor I'm ordering you to stay away from that file" but of course it looks like that meanass doesn't listen. Once again, been near me to long. Damnit Nicky!

Lol, I always knew I was special! ;) Wait not that kind of special! :p Heehee! :lol:

Yeah it's Cath's night for Nicky...they're making up! :devil:

Just make sure she doesn't steal my Danny! I need him, can't give him up! He's my snuggle bear, love monkey! (and I'm full of sugar, hence the outpouring of fluff! :lol: )

"They were angst"...lol, honey you are too totally cute! ;) Nice dream...bet you enjoyed that one! Full of both of your favs...angst and smut! ;) :D

You're a cute special ;)

and I'm the one in the van across the street watching them.. I mean, Me and Eric are throwing rocks at Kim?

You're in love with Danny.. which I don't blame you. He is quite adorkable.

those are my favs, Smut and Angst. They work well together. :devil: .. So you know my scenario for Smacked? I think I might let CatNip borrow some of it. See I'm Nice.

Awwww, yay! I'm gonna take that as a good thing! :lol: **Mo tackles and huggles her angsty pal!** :D

Um yeah I'm pretty much in love with Danny...adorkable is why I love him! He's adorkable and I'm cute special...how perfect together are we! Lol!! :lol:

Awwww, yeah I could CatNip stealing some of that scenario...okay that works for me! ;)

By the way honey...your avie is mocking me! :p You really should just tell me what it means...I mean it's only nice of you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back