*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

See now why you gotta go and do that? :p That's just not nice...I want in on the inside joke! Dang it woman, come on...pretty please?!! Don't make me beg, that's just not nice! Please? Please?!

Hey so can you at least tell me the H...and I'll keep guessing from there! Pweease! :D

H == He. that's all you getting. i gave you that one free, now the rest is up to guess and for CatNip to reveal the truths. I can't tell you anymore or Kels will kill me and I'm not half alseep to tell. :D

Beggin's nice though. I like beggin'.

Yay! One down 3 to go! :lol: Heehee...wohoo! I'm so gonna figure this out...well that or make CatNip kiss, I'm working on both and we'll see which works out first! :D

Yeah I bet you like beggin! ;) Lol... :lol:

who knows maybe its 2 more letters you have to figure it out. or I was just yanking your chain and your back at 4. *shrugs shoulders* who knows. :evil grin:

CatNip kiss would be love. You should add in into next weeks ep. all that angst. they need to show their smex!

I do, ask Danny.. oops, was I supposed to say that? I meant Mac.

Ohhhh, you had better have meant Macky...otherwise I'm SO coming after you! You get Macky and Danny is MINE, lol...you know how this works! :D :lol:

Yeah so basically I'm just screwed and will never know for sure what HEGM means? I'm seriously sitting her trying to come up with something smutty that could start with those letters and I'm drawing a blank...man I must be more tired than I thought! :rolleyes: Well, it's good thing I got that CatNip kiss almost in the bag...ohhhh maybe I could use that as blackmail....hmmmmmm....yeah no though, cuz I'd be too totally stoked to hide it from y'all! Man I suck at this! :lol:

Lynn you always give in to me. :p And you're so mean tormenting Moriel with HEGM. :lol:

There wasn't much to cap in Sweet Jane but here's a couple of pics anyway.

Nick looks like he wants to jump that table :devil:

We know where Nick's eyes are:

Yeah you say that Kels but you won't tell me what it means either! :p Ya know it's a good thing I wubs you both! ;) Cuz otherwise...well yeah I dunno...still it's a good thing! :lol:

Checking out Cath who's looking HOT in pink! :devil: I haven't seen this eppy yet, my innertube isn't working and I had to tape something else while this was airing...so I have to wait to see it until innertube is not a dork anymore! :(

hahaha. Yeah Kels you say that but you're just as mean. :D

You really suck at that Mo, I think I need to let you go to blackmail class with Ryan. He sucks too.

Cath can always pull off pink and red colors. :D

aww look at him looking at her. He looks at her so adoring. He's in love.

He really is totally in love with her...and she's just as over the moon about him! ;) It's just so sweet! Heehee, I like that you're a little fluffy when it comes to CatNip Lynny! ;) :D

I know I totally suck at it! I just can't be mean to people I like... :rolleyes: :lol:

that's why I'm sending you to blackmail school :D

I do let CatNip into the fluff every once and awhile. This is my OTP, I have to be nice to it every once and awhile if I want it to do what I want :D They give me angst when they want/need it. So :D

Catherine looked really hot in that episode, loved her hair.

Hey, I'm not mean. I don't tease her as much as you do.

During that scene he can't take his eyes off her, didn't matter who was talking, most of the time he was looking at her.

Fluffy CatNip is good.

I read that either Warrick or Nick can't let it go at the end of the episode. Nick seems to be the one that takes it the hardest so it'll probably be him. Hopefully Catherine will put it right. I don't want them dragging it out.

I think Nick doesn't know how to pay attention to anyone else but her.

Is that the name of the ep? weird.. anyways, I say its probably Nicky too, but Nicky will let it go. He's just hurt. she'll get him handled. theres always smex for him. She'll give it to him. :devil:

did anyone happen to notice that keppler said CATNIP!!!! hehehehe...sorry if its already been mentioned.

I think its very cute/funny he said CatNip. I didn't get to watch those parts, but a few people said it was somewhat shippy moment for us.

Nick wouldn't ever stay mad at Catherine for long if he thinks there's smex involved.

It was funny that he said CatNip, especially when he said it in front of Catherine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back