*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Catherine is in charge while Grissom is gone. Keppler's just there to fill in while he's gone. Catherine mentioned something about him going to be working on days and seeing as Grissom was gone he was with Catherine's team to settle in, or something like that.

OMG Addison and Alex kissed! I'm still on season 2 here, think there's only two episodes to go.

I'm still believing that she was looking at Nick first.

haha, I agree with you on the smirk thing Kels, She's still giving her boy signs, ;) He probably got smex later on though. :devil:

Cath's in charge. She's going to be bossin' Nicky around at work and at home again. I heard him muttering something earlier about locking her in the closet. I muttered back saying I'm locking him in with her, so we'll see :D

I knew you'd agree with me. :D They probably had lots of smex later. :devil:

Cath likes being the boss at home.

Saw the promo, and angsty CatNip, at least we know we're going to get a scene. Even if it is an angsty one.

any scene is better than none!...and we all know that the angst won't last too long... ;)

hehe, that is true. :D

angsty one is nice. He's been near me to long, I swear I didn't influence this one!.. This is all him..but I'll be sure to be all of the cameras on, just incase we get a makeup smex

How'd you know I'd agree with you Kels?... CatNip getting caught is nice too.

Lol, Cath likes being the boss ALL the time...at home, at the office...she's a take charge kind of gal! ;) Good thing Nicky likes assertive woman! :devil: :lol:

Aww okay so Cath is in charge, good I was confused there for a while...so then what's the deal with him next week...how does he swing what he does?

And yeah Kels Addison and Alex kiss...did I totally spoil it for you? Sorry if I did! My bad!

I don't know how he convinces her to lie to her team, but I can tell she doesn't want to. Hopefully they'll explain how and why Cath lets him do that.

Yeah, Nicky loves his assertive chick. :devil:

I do hope the explain it...cuz it seems pretty out of character for Cath...I mean she's pretty close with all her team, I really don't see her just blithly going along with this. Especially lying to Nicky...so I hope they explain that further!

He sure does love his in charge woman! ;)

How'd you know I'd agree with you Kels?
I just knew you would.

Nicky doesn't mind Cath taking charge.

Keppler puts an idea to Catherine and the sheriff about faking a crime scene, Catherine says that her team can't be deceived and the sheriff says it's not her call. She's not happy about it. She's forced into doing something she doesn't want to do. I just hope that the team understand that when they find out.

Lol, Lynny she knew, cuz you always agree with her hon! ;) What, you know you do! :lol: **Mo huggles her angsty niece Lynny!** :D

Nicky doesn't mind Cath taking charge, cuz he knows either way he's gonna be havin' fun! :devil: ;)
Awwww, okay that makes a whole lot more sense...that it wasn't her idea and that she was "forced" into it. Doesn't totally make it right and her team will still be mad I'm sure, but I would think it would make it a whole lot easier to swallow for them, and easier to forgive her. Come on Nicky, you know you can't stay mad at her...especially since she didn't want to do it!

*stands up* I do not give into Kels. .. Yes I do.

Cath will figure out a way to tell Nicky, it'll just take her a bit to do it. He loves her, he'll understand.

Lol, yeah hon you really do! ;) But it's okay, we both wubs you anyway! :lol:
they'll work it out...Nicky will forgive her, she'll just have to explain what happened and how Keppler was a dick and the sheriff wouldn't let her say anything and they'll understand, they're her team...especially Nicky!

I wubs you both. :D

Nicky knows she wouldn't betray him without a reason. he's just being angsty and he's hurt that she would keep something from him. Considering the promo showed him alot. goes to show he's the most hurt by this. He only says he can't trust her because he's hurt.

Aww thanks honey! **Mo snuggles her angsty buddy!**

And yeah I agree with you...CatNip will survive, they always survive...they are MFEO...made for each other! (Movie line...anybody? ;) )

*snuggles back*

CatNip is = natural, love, chemistry, sexy, mfeo.

They have more but I can't mention those so I'm just gonna go with HEGM :d haha. I bet yall to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back