*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Nice try Moriel, we know it was you. :p

I knew he said that, I thought I might have been hearing things. He says it twice. Keppler comes into the show tonight, but it's not until next week that we'll see the team turning against Cath. I hope we get scenes tonight.

Yeah I couldn't help it! ;) I just loves my ship too much! :lol: It's not a bad thing that he said that though right? Or is it and I just missed that? :confused:

And I have a feeling this was mentioned...but the "caught" pic that was just posted like on the page before this one (can't remember who posted it, sorry!) did y'all see where it looks like Nick's hand is?! Totally looks like he's copping a feel! Nicky! In public?! :devil: :lol: :lol:

*kicks you back* NO MINE!

Darn I wanted to get it over with tonight, now I have to wait a week lol. Ohwell, maybe we'll get something tonight. And they'll make up really fast next week.

Moriel at first I thought you were meaning his left hand. I live in the gutter, what can i say. :devil: But I'm assuming you're meaning his right hand. Nicky don't care, he'll take a chance anywhere. :D

The longer I have to wait the more nervous I am about that scene. I just want it to be over an done with then the team can get back to normal and Catherine and Nick can make up.

Yeah, Nicky will take a chance anywhere, plus they were outta town, so it makes it easier for him to make moves on her. :D

I was hoping it was tonight too. I'm really excited for my ships since one of my ships from OTH finally went canon after years of waiting last night, so I'm really psyched on hoping CatNip shows they are soon, who knows maybe in the heat of the moment, Nicky or Cath will spill it!

He knew that he didn't have to worry so much about being caught so he probably did it every chance he got. :D

I hate having to wait, but I saw a clip for next week and it looks like Catherine is forced into going behind the teams back. She really didn't look happy about being made to do it, she looked really upset at the thought of it.

Nicky loves the idea of being out of town with Cath :devil:

I think we only got 2 scenes, I didn't catch the catnip part. if we had more then 2 scenes or any of them alone, I don't know. Between phone and Jerm, I didn't catch it.

I just saw the promo, Nicky's a little pissy with Cath, he's the main one they show in it. Keppler wanted Cath to keep the secret of "faking a crime scene". it said will it break the team? Both times they showed something, they showed Nicky. First he walks by them, and the second time hes throwing something on the floor, like he punched something or throwing, I dunno. and then the last time was the group one about not trusting her. Everyones all nods, so its angsty for everybody. But I know Cath ain't going to lose her Nicky, she'll get him back. She'll show him she didn't want to go behind his back, it looks like this one effects him more.

makes alot of sense to me that they show him more, and that he's the one getting really pissed by this...because he's the closest to Cath and so having her try to deceive him, or finding out she was told to not tell him....makes total sense that he'd be hurt and act mad and pissed...so hopefully the angst won't last long, dang it! I want my CatNip happy, they're SOOO cute happy! :D :D

Lol, yeah Nicky'll take it anywhere he can get it! :devil: :lol:

Lynny another of your ships went Canon? Lucky you!! Which one? Can I ask?! :D

I'm going to put the ship name behinda cut, just incase someone watches OTH and doesn't wanna be spoiled. I know its a different show, but I'm being respectful, since it hasn't aired everywhere yet.

Lucas/Peyton went canon last night! <3

and now back to CSI :D

I think thats why he did too, cause he's closer to her and having that sense that she betrayed him lied to him is killing him, he's hurt and confused he doesn't know what to do, but she'll explain to them and they'll go back to happy

Wow on OTH...nice! :D

7 more minutes til CatNip...can't wait! :D I'm gonna throw a tantrum here though...a little one, I want my CatNip happy...they were so happy and cute last week, I loved it! :D Why couldn't they stay that way...they should just stay happy! :p PTB!

I think Cath and Nicky are hot together. They'll always find a way back to one another, and always work things out. THey work great together and they love each other, and hot for each other. My CatNip pwns. ;)

CatNip is totally hot together I definitely agree....definitely...de..de..definitely agree! :lol: :lol: And yeah like all good ships that belong together they will find their way back to eachother and end up together...I just get impatient waiting for them to get there! Ya know! Lol...what can I say I'm a fluffy and as such any and all angst just makes me...well not so happy! :p But I'm not losing faith...in CatNip, or any of my ships! :D

I know we only got two scenes last night, and the second one was really short, but I'll take any CatNip rather than no CatNip. And there were certainly loads of looks across the table during the scene with Keppler and Sara.

During that scene I'm sure Catherine smirked at Nick, you dont see her looking directly at him, the camera cuts just after. Here's a cap. It really looked liked she had been looking at Nick before the camera cut to her. That's my theory anyway and I'm sticking to it. :D

I haven't seen the promo for next week yet.

Okay so question...is Keppler supposed to be the lead now while Grissom's gone? I haven't watched last night's eppy yet, I know I know...I was all set too and then I couldn't...VCR problems...had to watch and tape "Grey's" for my roommate (which yay for Addison and Alex kissing! But different ship! Lol! :lol: )....so yeah, I'm confused, cuz I thought Cath was in charge while Griss was away, has that changed now...is Keppler in charge for these few eps??

Nice cap Kels! Lol, Cath's smirks are so cute! And that is her Nick smirk too...I totally bet she was looking at him and just looked away right as the camera caught her! Nice catch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back