*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Lynny you know I love ya hon :) , and you're my Gutter buddy and all...but that's just mean of you! :p :D (Yeah that's right I totally know it's you who told CatNip to watch me squirm over this for a while longer! :p ) You should just tell me what HEGM is...and then everyone will be happy! :lol:

Ohhh, love your icon by the way hon...great CatNip moment right there...just one of many in that eppy! :D Awwww, good times!

Come a little closer and I'll tell you. *whispers into your ear* Gotcha! *laughs* haha sucker. I love watching you squirm. Get CatNip to kiss and you'll know.. I'm not good at getting bribing to tell. And don't look at Kels, she never tells. I have to blackmail somethings. :D

THanks, its one of Kels icons that she made. That, the hand, and the knuckle are all my favs. *hints to Kels to make me a banner of them* :D

**Mo slips into the thread...and very quickly snatches Macky and Nicky...and runs to hide them!**
NOW....that I have me some leverage (don't worry I won't hurt or wear them out, and I'll return them quickly...well as quickly as you do as I ask!) as I was saying...I'll ask nicely...please tell me what HEGM means and I'll give Nicky and Macky back with no problem! ;)

And don't think I won't get CatNip to kiss...cuz I will!!

Oh well done Kels! Yeah Lynny the hand, that scene, and the knuckle are totally cute! Yay CatNip! :D

*snatches Mac back from Mo* MINE! But okay you can use him for leverage against Lynn :)

What hand and knuckle? I don't see it.

Lynn updated all right, and left us with a cliffhanger. Grrr lol

This is my first post on this page, oops. :eek:

Moriel hand Nicky back, we had a deal. :p Besides Cath's asking where he is and I might just have to tell her you have him. You don't want pissed Catherine after you. :lol:

Lynn you want a banner with all of those scenes in it?

I love all those scenes too, and the one of them in the car on the way to the crime scene.

This isn't the best cap, but this is the hand scene.

I don't see where Nick's other hand is :( That means it's on her back, right?

Tell her tell her lol...*knows she can sneak Mac off while Lynn is chased by Cath*

*wuvs Lynn's icon and CWS's siggie pic*

**Mo hangs her head as she hands Nicky back to Kels and Macky back to Lynny (sorry Melly!)...** Man I suck at blackmail! But when faced with the prospect of an angry Cath....dang it!!! :p I want to know....!!! CatNip do as I say and kiss already so they'll tell me, don't even pretend like you don't kiss....we all KNOW you do and you know you want to in front of us and I told you what I'd send you (or where! ;) ) if you'd do this for me, so dang it come on!! Don't make me beg, cuz I totally will! :lol:

Ohhhhh good cap Kels I didn't catch that! Nicky where's that hand there hon! ;) Heehee! :devil:

No, he's hands under hers, lol.

*bats my eyes at Kels* Yes. Purty pwease?

Yeah, Mo, You don't want Cath on your ass for kidnapping Nicky.

*looks at Melly* I'm not the one that has NIcky, Mo is. Which means, Cath won't kill me. :p and, Mo took off with Macky too.

*pouts* My Macky!! *throws tantrum* Bring him back, bring him back!!!! .... *looks for Modie and takes Flackie*

Hey, Hey, Hey!! I returned Nicky and Macky!! No stealing of Flackie! Danny's MINE...I returned yours...no starting that chain reaction there chica! I'll play nice, I will really! Promise! *Mo pouts a little!* I just wanna know...but I'll just make CatNip kiss so you have to tell me! And if they kiss and you don't tell me...Cath coming after you will look like fun! ;) :lol:

In that pic his hand is under hers? Awwww so they're holding hands! Heehee, cute! :D :D

Yay, I got Nicky back. Moriel you really aren't all that good at this blackmailing thing. :p Although I wouldn't want Cath after me either.

Lynn I'll make you one tomorrow. :D

Both of Nick's hands are on the chair and Cath puts her hand on the chair too, but either puts her hand on top of Nick's or at least touches it.

I swear. He's hand is under hers. He puts his hands down and then she puts hers down on top of his, or on the edge of his, but I'm going with on top because it really looks like it.

yay! to both Kels and Mo. *snuggles Macky* You're home!!! Me missed you, Macky.. *gives Flackie back to Modie* There you gos.

yeah, Mo. But she steals Macky, so ... That's mean, but of course, she doesn't wanna lose Danny either. :p

I pwn you.

Don't worry Mo. CatNip will kiss eventually and you'll get to know what HEGM means, or or get me when I'm sleepy land and I'll probably tell.

Lol, Kels hon yeah I pretty much suck at black mailing! Pretty much! :lol: Besides I just can't make you and Lynny go without Macky and Nicky...I'm just too nice what can I say! ;) :D (Now don't you think that total niceness deserves a treat...like say the meaning of a certain term? ;) )

I believe you with the hands Lynny sounds good to me! :D Lol, thanks for returning Flackie...don't think I could stand losing my Danny!

Not mean hon, I wouldn't ever be mean to you...I was desperately curious...but not mean! Never!

Mmmmmmmm, catch you when you're sleepy huh....hmmm, that's a thought! ;) I totally spill things when I'm tired too! Lol! :lol:

Hah! That's not the real Mac, I have the real Mac over here *snuggles him* MINE! What you have is the MacBot Lynn built 'cause she's depressed that she can't have the real thing. *sticks out tongue at Lynn*

I'll beg too, you know I will lol.

What ep is the hand from? *bets they're only doing it 'cause they can't make out with each other there*

My comps lost its god forsaken mind. It was still showing yesterday as my posting. *sighs*

H -- come on Mo. You can't figure out H. I feel for ya. H is the easiest part.

Oh you mean the MacBot that YOU built because YOU know Mac's MINE!

The past ep that we got, Melly. :p LLV.

Nope he's MINE!

oh ok,didn't remmeber that part :(

I imagine CatNip has lots of reason to cuddle and :devil: now...with this cold weather they won't know what to do LOL. Except huddle for warmth in their off hours hehe. *is getting new fic ideas*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back