*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Lol, Delia you're lucky it's your b'day! ;) Heehee, :lol: but since it is, yup you can play with Messer for the day! :D Just don't wear him out too much! ;) :devil: And HAPPY BIRTHDAY hon!! Yay for you! :D *Birthday hugs!*

Awww and thanks for missing me y'all! :D Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :lol: CatNip rocks! Heehee! :lol:

I love your banner as always :) And your icon hehe.

I might loan you Mac, but I'll be there at the end of the day demanding him back hehehe.

*nod* I agree, lots of chemistry. I usually have to ask if there were scenes 'cause I miss them but not this time baby LOL

*whacks you* You don't even have Mac to loan out!

Yeah Melly, cause they pwn'd this episode for sure.

What are you babbling about?

Happy Birthday Cordy *hugs*

See, she finds humor in it...

They do work well together, I told yall they work well together, but nobody ever listens to me, maybe this time yall well!

C/N = Denali. .. I think Griss and them has a Tahoe... now why do I have this in spoiler again?..

That's twice this year already that Moriel's loaned out Danny.

They do work well together, I told yall they work well together, but nobody ever listens to me, maybe this time yall well!
I already knew this. :p

Why have you used the spoiler tag for that? *kicks you*

There's no way you could have missed CatNip this week, there were far too many scenes.

*whacks Lynn back* Yeah I do, he's MINE. Get over it.

I doubt we need the Tahoe thing in spoiler quotes now. It was originally spoilery due to CBS's preview clip but now I don't think it is.

That's a good Mo.

*gets kicked* Ow. That bloody well hurt!

Way to many scenes to miss the catnip. I love the catnip.
We need more episodes like that.

*kicks Melly* Dagnamit woman! I told you he's mine! YOU get over it.

*shrugs* If it even was to begin with, lol.

*kicks back* No you, he's mine!

I agree, the more Catnip the better. It's like potato chips or whatever, you can't stop once you've gotten started. *grin*

*kicks you again* MINE!

Ain't that like for chocolate or something? I didn't know it was for chips. More CatNip, The Better. Should that be one of our slogans or something?

*kicks you harder* MINE!

LOL at your icon...though the letters aren't showing up well :(

Well whatever it's for. Yeah that could be a good thread title when the time comes..."The More, The Better" or "Once They Started, They Just Couldn't Stop" or "Once You Start, You Just 'Can't Stop" Oh I know what the chip thing was "Can't stop Eating 'Em" it's either Lays or Jays..."Can't Stop Shipping them" hehe.

*Gets off titles before she's yelled at*

So how come Nicky and Cath have Denalis, not Tahoes?

*kicks you again* quit kicking me! and he's mine, you hear me?? MINE

yeah, it saw you and ran. :lol: .. nah, I don't know what happened to it. I think the text is orginally like that.

I like those, I like the Can't Stop Shipping them. Cause its true. I really can't.

Yeah, that might save you.

Cause Nicky and Cath don't like Tahoes. They like their denali's just fine.

Melly, Lynny oh you two, you totally crack me up! :lol: :lol: Love all the kicking, smacking, biting! (Okay so that last one's all CatNip, but still! ;) :devil: )

That's twice this year already that Moriel's loaned out Danny.
Mmmmm, what can I say, I'm just nice like that! :lol: But not to nice, cuz he is mine! All mine! :D

CatNip=Denali...totally! :devil: All the way! ;)

Just don't wear him out too much!
:lol: I can't promise anything, sweetie! :p I'm listening to the song 'True' by Ryan Cabrera (not my favorite singer, but a great CatNip song. ;)

"I've waited my life to cross this line. To the only thing that's true."

Lol, you better promise honey! Cuz otherwise I'm takin' him back! ;) :lol:

Alright y'all so what are our odds of getting CatNip in this next eppy ya think? Anyone have any details? I need details! :lol: I know we just had an eppy chock full of CatNip goodness...but still, it made me greedy I think! Now I want that much CatNip ALL the time! :D

*whacks you then* MINE!!!!

I'm with Mo, getting some CatNip finally made me greedy for more :D It's true, once you start you can't stop hehe.

Lol, now ain't that the truth Melly! Once you go CatNip you can't go back! And once you get good CatNip you always have to have as much or more than you got previously! Which means we need a CatNip kiss to top this eppy! And hey, I'm cool with that! I could handle that! ;) :lol:
Kiss...kiss...kiss...kiss...KISS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back