*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Built to Kill will be the favourite from this season for the dancing alone, but Leaving Las Vegas is one of the best episodes ever for the amount of CatNip scenes. I definately want more.

The only thing I've read is a scene with Catherine, Nick and Warrick, but i don't think it's very much. I think they're going to have Catherine working with Keppler while Grissom's gone. But hopefully that won't mean no CatNip.

Yeah both of those eppys were fabulous for CatNip! I'm so excited that we've got several really good eppys for our ship! YAY!
So say Cath works with new guy and then Nick comes around for something, and new guy sees how CatNip acts around eachother and comments on it to Nick or Cath, asks if they're together, or even better asks "How long you two been together?" Heehee, CatNip would be outed and I would LOVE that!!! :lol:

Love your banner Kels! That was such a cute moment!! :D

I can't promise anything, sweetie! I'm listening to the song 'True' by Ryan Cabrera (not my favorite singer, but a great CatNip song.

"I've waited my life to cross this line. To the only thing that's true."

I agree with you on that, Cordy :)

OMG Mo that would be so perfect if that happend, "so how long have you two been together?" .. The new guys supposed to die in one of the episodes or in the same one he's appearing in, so hopefully not to much scenes taken away from C/N.

*kicks Melly* Dangit, he's mine!

Thanks Moriel. My favourite scene of the episode.

Haha, that would be great, imagine their faces if he said that. I really hope we get some kind of scenes apart from the one i read.

*kicks Lynn* No, he's MINE. *Sticks out tongue*

Heh, that'd be great, Mo :) I'd love to hear that one.

I got a bit depressed watching Pledging Mr Johnson last night...not much CatNip :( Though GD is on again tonight...*hugs poor Nicky* *runs before Lynn yells that only Cath can hug him*

That'll be the perfect scene, and just maybe, Mo will find out what HEGM means.

Melly dangit. 1) mac's mine, which means not yours. 2) yeah, Only Cath can hug Nicky!

No MINE which means not yours. *Glare* *thwap*

And me, if she finds out, you are soooooo telling me too girl LOL

I might find out what HEGM means?????!!!! YAY!!! How, when, where?? NOW?! YAY! Dang it, apparently I missed something good! Wait if I get to find out what it means that means CatNip is actually gonna follow my plan and kiss!!! DOUBLE YAY! CatNip is gonna kiss??!! Okay now someone has gotta share what's going on! Lol...I'm gone to work for a few hours and so much happens! :lol: :lol:

Melly woman, you like that dream world don't ya?

Now, what makes you think we're telling you too?

Mo, breathe. Okay breathe. The whole thing you posted in teh spoilers on the page before is what I'm talking about. lol.

It's your dream world, not mine.

Because it's just too evil not to, and I'll get out my fic author pitchfork if you don't lol

*hopes her CatNip fic idea works so she can put it up for people to read*

aww we're no longer featured ship. :( I was getting used to that. lol.

No way, its your total dreamworld.

You have a fic author pitchfork? Hmm and I thought that was only in the movies.

I want to read your catnip fic idea.

No way he's MINE...your dreamworld, chick.

Yeah *sniff* it must come to an end.

lol I chase the authors around for leaving me hanging.

Of course you get to read it when it's done :)

You're still dreaming. He's mine. Mine mine mine.

*cries* But It was so sweet!

I actually believe that one. Its like Modie & that whip of hers.

Is it done now?

Mo, breathe. Okay breathe. The whole thing you posted in teh spoilers on the page before is what I'm talking about. lol.
Lol, I guess that's what I get for popping in here and not reading all the posts before mine...lol! But still, CatNip kissing...definitely should and WILL happen dang it! :D I want to know what HEGM means...I need to know! Come on CatNip do what you know you do all the time when we're not watching, so I can find out this vital piece of info! :lol:

I've talked to both Nicky and Cath and they've both said their not ready to tell you, because they like watching you .. well you know, over HEGM. :D

And Macky said after hearing threats from me and so on and so on, he's glad he doesn't know at this time what HEGM is.

But. I did update CatNip In Ny though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back