*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

My sweet Katie --

Yeah, we all know your an angst whore. ;) Although you do bring up a good point, Angst Brings nice smex and all that. I'd love to see a makeout scene too, dangit!

The hug in Boom is cute, they don't want to let each other go.

I think Catherine will understand, maybe not at first but hopefully she'll forgive him. I'm all for CatNip angst, we know it will definately lead to hot smex.

I'd still love to see how they make up hehe...there'll be lots of :devil: and maybe she'll spank him a bit and then lots of kissing...*sigh*

Hiya Cordy! Sure come join us, you know you're always welcome here.
Oh my God! Hey! Good to see you there.

So glad that I've found my inner CatNip. Strange enough--I'm also a Catherine/Grissom, Sara/Nick, Nick/Sofia, Catharine/Warrick. God!! They're all such great actors; they create chemistry with everyone!

Nonetheless though, I'm a CatNip shipper--baby!

Glad to hear you're a catnipper. :) Though, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear half of those. ;)

Haha Melly! Cath will be all pissy and Nicky will push her up against the wall and *gets whacked by the meter even in the spoiler* Ow!.. Anyways, The angst will be good for CatNip so they can make out afterwards. She'll forgive him and he'll forgive her. Nuff said.

Hey, welcome. I'm also a Cath/Warrick myself :) *sticks out tongue at Lynn* *grabs Mac and runs*

*nod* I'll choose to think that way too :) We know he can't stay mad at her, he loves her too much. They may not even wait for a wall, just :devil: in the Tahoe.

*glares* Oh I'm gonna hurt you... *chases after you* And my Mac dangit!

Don't ya mean Denali? :p Yeah, he won't stay mad at her to long, he never can, and vice versa. Who knows, maybe they'll end up cutting it out.

Help, my eyes from seeing all those ship names in here. :p

Catherine and Nick can never stay mad at each other for long.

I watched our scenes from this weeks episode again. We were so lucky getting so many scenes. And every time I watch the knuckle scene it makes me smile.

Cordy likes to drive me nuts, Don't ya, Cord? ;)

I love the knuckle scene, and I love the hand touching scene. And I love just seeing them on screen together, they have awesome chemistry, and I love my shippy to death!. *gets emotional* Eh, Leave me alone.

I'm back!! :D Hi my lovelies! I'm exhausted and so full of wedding ideas I'm gonna burst...but I had a blast! I never knew so many wedding ideas and booths could fit in one room! I'm amazed! :lol: But I missed y'all and my ships...I'll catch all up tomorrow night probably, just wanted to pop in and say HI to y'all! :D (I'm a dork I know, but you missed me so whatever! :lol: )

WB Mo :) I hope you had fun. We missed you too :)

I thought they all had Tahoes. Who's got what? Ahwell, they'll make out in it whatever it is LOL

*runs from Lynn* no MINE. M I N E that spells MINE!

Glad ya missed me Melly! And glad to see you still trying to steal Macky! :lol: Nice to know some things never change! :lol: :lol: Just don't you upset our delicate balance woman or I'll be coming after you too! ;)

CatNip was hot in our last eppy...totally! Gotta love all their scenes and all that chemistry! Yummy! :devil:

Hey Mo! I've miiiiised you so much! And uh oops, I thought you'd be gone for longer... so I stole Danny from you. :p It's my birthday today, if that's a good excuse. :lol:

Welcome back Moriel, we missed you.

We got so much CatNip this week, hopefully we'll get more. And they do have great chemistry.

Happy Birthday kissmesweet, I'm sure Moriel will play nice and let you have Danny for the day. :)

We got so much CatNip this week, hopefully we'll get more. And they do have great chemistry.
:lol: Absolutely! I was grinning throughout their scenes. They work together soooo well! :D

Cordy likes to drive me nuts, Don't ya, Cord?
:lol: Teehee. I do. I find humor in that.

I'm sure Moriel will play nice and let you have Danny for the day.
Yay! Thanks, Mo (and CatherineWStokes! I get Messer for the day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back