*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

That ep was so good! I almost died laughing when Nick hugged Grissom :lol: And the CatNip was perfect! :D When Nicky said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I was so wishing Catherine would say "If you're thinking 'let's make out' then, yes!" :D:lol: alas...
CatherineWStokes I LOVE your banner! :D

Anyone see the video at whoiskeppler.com? Nicky can't not trust Cath! *flails arms* If they fight it makes me sad. Someone thwap NIcky and tell him his Cath never betray him!! Or at least telll her she gonna have to make it up to him big time in the end.

^I almostr cried when i see that video!!!
I dont have ANy idea what's going on!!! *cries*

I think she's just protecting him, or something like that. He trusts her, They'll make up. No worries, just a little angst for us.

They did makeout. We just didn't see it. I mean come on, They had to do something, Cath had her coat off, haha.

True...and the PTB do know how to make us worry more than we really need to. Hey...think she'll spank him for being a bad boy? <giggle> "You've been a very naughty boy, now I have to punish you. But you'll enjoy it, I promise. :devil:"

I'm sure CatNip will be fine. PTB won't let them be angry at each other to long. They'll probably talk before the episodes over with, and everything will be fine. We're supposed to have a scene in that.

Hi.. Just wondering which epi is the one in which cath touched Nick's sexy muscle? xd
I think I didn't watch it.
Regards

Hi.. Just wondering which epi is the one in which cath touched Nick's sexy muscle? xd
Regards

Crow's Feet.

Andreina said:
Regards
That'd be "Crow's Feet" :)

They did makeout. We just didn't see it. I mean come on, They had to do something, Cath had her coat off, haha.
Of course they did, besides they both looked so damn hot in that episode they wouldn't have been able to resist each other.

That clip with Nick broke my heart, I don't like it. CatNip will be fine though.

Talking about Crow's Feet makes me want to watch it again.

They did look very hot. Not to mention the clothing changes. They had to have done something, You know theres no way in hell CatNip's just gonna go and do their case and come back home. They went there, and stayed in their hotel awhile too. :devil:

Don't worry Kels. CatNip will be fine. Nicky's just speaking outta anger. Cath will understand.

Me too.

Oh my God! I just rewatched the first season!! :D Loved it. The CatNip bits were great! This is my first post at this thread. Mind if I join?

The hug after Catherine helped catch the guy who killed the hooker was soooo adorable. I couldn't help but smile. Then it hit me-- oh my God! I'm totally a CatNip fan!

Hiya Cordy! Sure come join us, you know you're always welcome here. ;)

hehe, I knew you were one, just had to find your inner catnip. :D .. The hug is so adorable. It shows how much they care about each other too.

Good to see ya to Lynn! *huggles* :)

I actually didn't mind seeing that clip with Nick. WAIT! Before you attack me, I have an exuse. :p I'm an angst whore, and a little bit of angst almost always brings something good after. Sometimes it takes a bit of angst to get a good romance scene eh? ;) :devil: And come on, the writers aren't going to ruin their awesome relationship because of some silly Keppler guy. I'm expecting to see a make out scene.. Oh did I say make out? :devil: I ment make up scene when Grissom returns or whenever. ;) It's also good cause in a way we're getting a CatNip storyline. :D

Holy, I'm opomistic today. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back