*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Thanks Trace. I hope to write for them soon. Although we'll be moved to HBO. *scratches head* What? Read my rp's. I'm nuts.

Hiya Katie, *hugs* Glad to see you again!

hehe, this episode is so psyched for us. Its a total CatNip ep. We got WAY more scenes then what I thought we were going to get. And yeah, I liked that line too, Katie. "Catherine & I get along great, maybe its just you" I thought I was gonna die laughing. Nicky showed Novack!

But you won't Kels.
I think its been in every rp by now. Poor Nicky.
I just might.
Yeah poor Nicky.

I've been trying to kick Kels to making me an icon of that.
Yeah and you kick hard.

Lynn can start writing for CSI when it goes on pay-per-view.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but Lynn has given me all the details, I'm so excited.

No, you won't. cause you know I'll just pay you back and hurt Nicky worser.

Nicky likes the pain. lol.

I do not kick hard... wait, yeah yeah I do.

CSI goes on payperview and its mine! I'll write every dangit episode ... well if you can get CatNip outta bed long enough for them to solve a case, but I just might let them!.. You never know.

Kels is excited for eppie.

She does so kick hard. *Kicks back* Mine, I tell you, mine!

I'm happy about tonight as well *squees and bounces*

I'd love to see how CatNip works while Cath is acting supervisor...hehe

*trips you and then kicks you* MINE, he's mine. Theres a written thing that says, "Mac is Lynn's".. which means me. Lynn. Not You. Melly. So ner!

I'll tell how they'll act. Nicky will get laid and get by with it easier then before, because she can make them all knock, booyah!

*grabs it and tears it up* I got the real one...Mac is Mel's. MINE, got it?

ROFL yeah...he can get away with more, not that he's a bad boy really...except where Cath is concerned :devil:

I'm forgoing sleep to watch this eppy tonight...I didn't catch it when it aired, so I'll be watching it on my comp with ear phones...but hey at least I get to see it, on the same night it aired...which is better than I usually manage! ;) But I figured since we actually got a bunch of good CatNip I should watch it while I can!
Yay for good CatNip...yay, yay, YAY!!

Oh and if I'm not on for the next couple days, I'm going to a wedding show with my roommate about 4 hours away, so I will not have a computer near me for the next few days! We'll see if I survive! :lol: But it'll be fun! Hold down the fort for me, while I'm gone! ;)

That is a good thought about how Catnip will be while she is acting supervisor.

Everyone stop kicking and bitting. LOL Have fun and enjoy Catnip and the scenes we get with them. They are so cute. ;)

Lol, I'm not kicking or biting, that's just Melly & Lynny they's fighting over Macky! :D But Kels & I are nice and happy...we've got Nicky and Danny and we're content! ;) Although I guess I could share Danny with you Aud seeing as how you are my Fluffy Twin and all! :D

Off to watch me some good CatNip, yay! :D

I know you aren't kicking and stuff, Mo. You are too funny.

So I saw a little bit of Catnip tonight after I recorded it. I love the part where Nick and the lawyer, Marg's husband, are talking about Cath not liking men and Nick says "We get along just fine." I love it. She really loved it when he was using the shovel too. ;)

Have a good night everyone. :)

Thank you Aud hon! ;) Just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't me! :lol:

Had to pop in again, real quick, to say YAY! I just finished the new eppy on innertube (which is a piece of crud to me!) and I LOVED all the CatNip! I mean it was literally an episode of CatNip! I couldn't stop grinning! So many cute moments and smiles and just them together through like the whole thing! It was totally fabulous! Loved it!!! Okay, off to bed now...for real! :lol:

I LOVED this episode, best one for us since BTK.

* I caught the hair flick Lynn. :lol:
* Nick's face when Cath said "perfect timing", she was happy he showed up, and the look Nick gave Adam when he passed him. He don't like him much.
* The car scene was great. And CatNip totally know about Grissom and Sara.
* Loved when Nick said him and Catherine get along just great.
* That knuckle thing that they did at the end was cute.

Forgot to add a few pics:

So close
Nicky's caught checking Cath
The knuckle thing

Awww yay for pics! Thanks Kels! Lol, yeah this was a fab eppy, it really was! I loved that whole scene when Nicky was digging in the backyard and Cath was shaking the dirt...both of them had to be appreciating that momment...they were both checking eachother out...Cath loving Nicky's muscles as he dug and Nicky loving Cath's "stuff" shakin' as she shook! :devil: Good times! :lol:

That knuckle thing at the end was just so adorable! I couldn't stop smiling! Awwww, I just loves CatNip! :D

Okay y'all off to work for me...and then for the weekend...catch y'all in a couple days!

*Hugs!*

haha. I told you she did a hair flick!!!.. We got a Nicky too. And I told you she was close to him in that scene. hahaha. That picture totally proves it! :D

We got loads of goodness in this episode. Best for us since BTK this season. It's up there with our top episodes for sure.

They checked each other out for sure during the dirt part.

ETA: You like that dreamworld don't ya Melly??

I love the hairflick, and yay for getting a Nicky. They were good together in the car scene.

It definately goes near the top of my list of best CatNip epi's.

They totally checked each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back