*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

YAY!! We're the featured ship! Double yay cuz it came on the week of what we are hoping will be a fabulous CatNip eppy! I'm so taking this as yet another good sign for our ship! Lol, SWEET DEAL!!!! Thanks Modie!! You rock! :D

Yeah Lynny your dreams are guttery for sure! :devil: And I'm so jealous! ;) I have day dreams that are guttery, now I just need to figure out how to get my dream dreams to be that way! :D

"it"...yeah you mean.....**Big dramatic pause for effect!**...HEGM!! The thing of which you two speak and will not tell me about!! :p I'm gonna get them to kiss so you'll tell me, I really am!! :lol:

Yay for featured ship, yay for our eppy tomorrow, just yeah, YAY! :lol:

*throws confetti and does the dance of joy*

No it said MINE *whacks Lynn* hey don't forget our RPs btw...post girl post!

btw GD airs again next Tuesday, TV Guide says so.

Rewriting? Hmm wonder what would've been different. 'Twasn't me, I just did a missing scene at the end.

Yeah Lynny your dreams are guttery for sure! And I'm so jealous! I have day dreams that are guttery, now I just need to figure out how to get my dream dreams to be that way!

Mo, she gets that from her Mom. If you want Catnip dreams you have to be thinking of them when you go to sleep at night or picturing Nicky :devil:...well...It works for me with D/L. LOL.

Congrats on Catnip being the featured ship! :) I see great things with Catnip in 2007. Lots to look forward to in the second half of the year I'd say. ;)

Lynn and Mel, are you two still whacking each other? :lol:

Thanks for helping, i found the exact quote, although i don't know how to quote on this board it was by CathStokes.

Oh did I tell you, I'm rewriting GD?..yeah I'm rewrittin' it.
Mon Jun 12 2006 12:19 AM

Maybe that might help. Im really just looking for anything on Grave Danger seeing as I saw that ep for the first time a week ago.

Lmao I couldn't find the thread there. Yay for being featured ship. Just in time for this weeks episode. They'd better give us a good one.

Moriel if you get them to kiss then I'll be more than happy to tell you. I'd do anything to see CatNip kissing on screen.

Lynn's normally the one that says she's re-writing episodes.

Grave Danger is a really great episode.

CatherineWStokes said:
Grave Danger is a really great episode.
Definitely I love it! I remember when she said to grissom
"I don't care about the lab's integrity, I care about Nick!"
Soo sweet.. all what she did for him! She was like soo worry and she couldn't just don't do nothing cause after all it WAS NICK!! her guy you know :p
and Congratulations for the featured ship!! YAY :D
Regards,
Andreina

Aud! Hi hon! Yay for you popping into CatNip! :D Awww so I gotta just fall asleep picturing them to dream about them huh....mmmm, I'll have to try that! ;) Heehee!

Yeah Kels I'm with ya, I'm really counting on this week being a good eppy! We need one dang it!
Lol, yeah I think a lot of people want them to kiss! I know I for one would be over the moon if they did...or I should say, I'll be over the moon when they do! (since I'm making it happen and all! :lol: )

*looks at mommy* Well well, She finally posts here. About dangit time!.. Well yeah, i probably do get it from her. Its all you're fault! :p

When do me and Melly not whack each other?.. *looks at Melly and whacks her*.. Oh, I need you to pm me the link to Jess's board. I lost the link when that evil comp crashed. and btw way, *whacks you again* It said MINE!

Ah figures it would be me. I did write a rewrite {RP Form}, you got pissed at me because I almost killed him off, remember? {I still threaten to kill him off}

Mo, CatNip Kiss = Mo finding out what HEGM means.

Poor Meimei -- She's got CatNip classes at HEGM and she doesn't even know where it is.

I've lost count of the amount of times you've almost killed poor Nicky in RP's. You're so mean. I should so get you back.

I want CatNip kissing.

I hope we get some flirty scenes tonight.

Yeah we never stop. Look at Lynn's LJ, it's even over there now LOL. *whack* MINE! Hmm...*wonders if she can get him a "Property of Mel" tattoo next to his "Property of Stella" one....ROFL

I wonder if Nicky's got a "property of Cath" one...or if the claw marks are claim enough hehe.

Let's all cross all useable body parts and hope for some CatNip tonight. LOL maybe if we were like in Peter Pan..."I do believe in CatNip, I do believe in CatNip" hehe Or was that Wizard of Oz? LOL click our heels together..."There's no ship like CatNip"

I will PM though, if you promise to post at your place.

But you won't Kels.
I think its been in every rp by now. Poor Nicky.

I'm sure we will, CatNip likes to flirt. Plus they'll be away. ;)

Yeah, me and Melly made it to the LJ now. *whacks you*. haha, you might wanna get that in the small text, Stel will kill ya, lol.

Knowing Cath, the claw marks are her claim. Has to watch it when you're with him. Cath knows her marks.

hehe, theres no ship like CatNip.

I found a icon the other day {Harry Potter} Its got a big ship that has H/Hr {Reminds me of GC} and another big one that has Hr/Ron {Reminds of me CW} and a small ship that has Vk/Hr {Reminds me of us} and then it shows all of the ships gunning for each other and then its got, "The smallest ship is the hardest one to hit" Sounds like us, don't it? I've been trying to kick Kels to making me an icon of that.

Hehe, maybe with the boss leaving we'll get some good scenes tonight :devil:

*waves and pops out in a burst of fairy dust*

This will be what happens. I'm doing the spoiler thing to drive Modie nuts, :lol:

We'll get scenes through the beginning and such, Grissom will leave, Cath will go find Nicky and give him a little wink which translates to ="You, Me, Alone, In 5 Minutes" .. which then translates to, "Now, Nick!" and then the two of them will do their thing, and then they'll leave Vegas for their case, In which they'll flirt, go at it and all that jazz. Then they'll work on their case, get all angsty and then go at it again. The End.

CathStokes said:
This will be what happens. I'm doing the spoiler thing to drive Modie nuts, :lol:

We'll get scenes through the beginning and such, Grissom will leave, Cath will go find Nicky and give him a little wink which translates to ="You, Me, Alone, In 5 Minutes" .. which then translates to, "Now, Nick!" and then the two of them will do their thing, and then they'll leave Vegas for their case, In which they'll flirt, go at it and all that jazz. Then they'll work on their case, get all angsty and then go at it again. The End.
:D *claps* So when do you start writing for CSI? :lol:

This episode was awesome for CatNip! :D I love how he was concerned about her when that guy was at her car. Oh and their banter about Gris in the car. :lol: Oh and when that guy (can't think of his name :rolleyes:) Was talking about Cath and he was like "Cath and I get along great! Maybe it's just you." Awwww! Hehehehehe. Gosh you guys must have been in heaven cause they were working together for the whole episode. OHH and then little punch thingy they did when they got that guy.. Oh that was funny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back