*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Trace you'll fit right in here. :D

Ok Lynn here's the deal. I'll admit I'm bad if you do too. We're just as bad as each other. :p

I'll be capping like crazy on Friday. We'd better get loads of scenes. There'll be lots of icons too. Hey, I wouldn't do that and I made lots of dancing goodies.

If they kiss I'll be drooling at the screen. :lol:

Hello pplz! Just thought I'd pop in for a while. I really hope CatNip makes out this week, then I will finally know what HEGM means

haha, dying to know what it means huh?..

Trace, hun. Before you modie comes in here, you might wanna resize your banner to like mine or Kels size. Modie doesn't like when their big.

Nick lives to check out Cath's ass. Its like something he's made to do.

I love Crows Feet. Kels made my LJ layout in CF. :D

Alright fine. I admit it. I'm bad. *whistles*

I say we'll get loads of scenes. Knowing CatNip, They can't stay away from each other.

And it took you awhile to give up the Dancing goodies.

Nick lives to check out Cath's ass. Its like something he's made to do.
He can't stop checking it. He'll cover it too.

Alright fine. I admit it. I'm bad. *whistles*
At least you admit it.

I say we'll get loads of scenes. Knowing CatNip, They can't stay away from each other.
Some nice flirty scenes would be good.

And it took you awhile to give up the Dancing goodies.
I'm sure you were the first to have one.

Hmm...resizing...*grumble* Thanks, I'll just use a few icons I have for now since I'm too lazy to resize it! :lol:

If we get a kiss, I'll be giving thanks to the shipper gods and burning incense ;)

He can't stop checking it. He'll cover it too.

He's admitted it. haha. We got that one out in the open!

At least you admit it.

You're still worse.

Some nice flirty scenes would be good.

Touching!.. haha, I found that one Cath didn't think I'd find. haha, she thought wrong!

I'm sure you were the first to have one.

Well yeah, I got the hand holding one and nobody else didn't. hahaha., suckers.

haha, I hate resizing too.

I think I'll be helping you on that one.

Trace_ZBullet said:
Yeah...*runs off to change sig before she gets mod-slapped* :rolleyes:

Too late. :p

Signature banners can either have text OR a banner but not both. Also, banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Yours is 200x100. So, please either remove the text and resize the banner or remove the banner. ;)

And now....Welcome to the CatNip thread Trace_ZBullet :)

1CSIMfan said:
Trace_ZBullet said:
Yeah...*runs off to change sig before she gets mod-slapped* :rolleyes:

Too late. :p

Signature banners can either have text OR a banner but not both. Also, banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Yours is 200x100. So, please either remove the text and resize the banner or remove the banner. ;)

And now....Welcome to the CatNip thread Trace_ZBullet :)
Oops, can't win, can I? :lol: Sorry! :( I'll go take something out. Thanks for not exploding on me and I promise I'll learn how this forum works soon!

CathStokes said:
Hello pplz! Just thought I'd pop in for a while. I really hope CatNip makes out this week, then I will finally know what HEGM means

haha, dying to know what it means huh?..
yes i am, so why don't you just tell me already

CatNip Gutter Buddies! :devil: Hi!! :D **Mo bounces in and waves happily!**
*hands Nicky to Kels, Hands Danny to Mo, and hands Flackie to Modie* Heres your boys back, thanks for letting me borrow them *keeps Macky*
Yay! **Mo snuggles Danny happily to herself!** Thanks Lynny I'm sure he was a good boy! :devil: ;)
Ah. CatNip. This week. Their going to make out. {What? It could happen!, We already know they *are*}
OH yeah baby! :devil: They are SO gonna make out! Mmmhmmm! :devil:
I'm not the guttery one around here. *whistles as she runs from the meter*
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry Lynny, I just thought you said you weren't the guttery one... :lol: :lol: but I KNOW you didn't say that cuz you SOOOO are! :devil: :D :D
If they kiss I'll be drooling at the screen.
Uh yeah hon! I'm totally with ya on that! :devil: Totally! :lol:

*whacks Lynn* Yeah and it says he's MINE.

Yeah suuurreee you aren't the gutter one. In your dreams. :devil:

LOL the "eyes in the wrong places" thread was dug up in the LV area and I think it had one of Nick looking down Cath's shirt...another thing he's made to do hehehe. He loves to check her out.

*nod nod* I'll soooo be drooling hehe :)

Lol, no Melly I think her dreams are where she is MOST guttery! :devil: *Mo giggles and hugs her Lynny!*

He so loves to check her out, he does it ALL the time...both of them do really...ass checks, asset checks...it's all about the checking eachother out! :devil: :lol:

Yeah no doubt about it...we'll all be drooling and shrieking for joy when they kiss! (And yes I did say when, I haven't given up on getting them to kiss! I'm gonna make it happen...cuz dang if I don't still want to know what "it" means...and you KNOW what I mean by "it"...Lynny, Kels!! ;) )

Just wondering, this may be hard to recall but i was reading thread 2 (Yes im very bored and Catnip deprived, damn non-ratings season) Anyways, i read something about someone rewritting grave danger and i thought it sounded like a really good fic idea. So i was just wondering if whoever was writing it finished it and if so, where I could read it. I'm sorry if iv been to vague or anything but id really like to read it. Thanks heaps!

Hey guys. For the next week Catherine/Nick will be the featured ship. Have fun.

Also, I had to modify the thread title so I could fit in "featured ship". I'll add back in "forget the horse" after it's no longer the featured ship.

Aww, thank you Modie go CatNip! ... *jumps up and down*

hmm, on the GD. well if its thread 2, it must be me. or Melly, I think she was in thread 2. Wasn't you? I know you did write a fic about Grave Danger. I think once a upon a time, I was going to write one, but I dunno if I mentioned it or not. *shrugs* Kels?

haha, Mo, I think my dreams are the most guttery. I can't help it. .. It can go from my ships or Macky... or something that Kels knows.. lol. I have weird dreams, really. I blame Nick.

Wow, Mo. You mentioned "it" {somewhat} I haven't heard you mention it in awhile, very surprised, really. :p

Nicky loves to look down Cath's shirt, at her ass. and Cath likes to look at uh... :devil: yeah.

*whacks Melly back* It so didn't say YOURS! It said MINE. Dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back