• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see him ever having a twitter tbh he seems too private a person to do so. Respect to the dude. Hope you guys get to see more of him in the new eppy toneet!

Here's hoping with you:beer:

hi,does jonathan togo have a website...?and only 5 second in the csi miami premier..!wow....that is so little screen time for ryan wolfe..hopefully there will be more of ryan wolfe/jonathan togo in the episodes to come..oh and does jonathan togo have twitter?
There's www.jonathan-togo.com, but it's not an official site. It's fan made, but still pretty good. I'm not sure if he actually has an official website. And no, as far as we know he doesn't have a Twitter. :)

That is a great website:thumbsup:. Everyone who loves Jon should check it out:drool:

Ok, so Jon didn't have as much screentime as I would have liked but he was still on throughout the episode. Loved him at the end joking around with the team. He even joked about being short.

Maybe it's just me but Jon looks more buff like he's been working out more

I still haven't watched the premiere (other than the last few minutes) and I'm not sure I'm going to. I'm not sure there's a point since Ryan's barely in it. I really could care less about the whole 12 years ago thing. I thought the storyline was stupid from the beginning. Might have worked if they'd gotten Rory to agree to comeback, but when they didn't, they should have scrapped it altogether in my opinion. I'm not crazy about the hospital stuff either... so really, there's not much of a point of me watching the episode.

The first episode for the new season is a skip if you're looking for Ryan, he was hardly there! Tonight's episode isn't bad though.

I'll probably eventually watch last week's ep since I do like Eddie. :lol: However, I might watch with my finger on the fast forward button. :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted or not. I haven't been here in a few weeks. But last night after Miami was on, I flipped to MTV and MTV2 channels. An eppy of My Best Friend is My Penis was on from 11:00-11:05. The next one will be on tonight I think :D It was funny to see it on TV instead of the internet!

Not sure if this was posted or not. I haven't been here in a few weeks. But last night after Miami was on, I flipped to MTV and MTV2 channels. An eppy of My Best Friend is My Penis was on from 11:00-11:05. The next one will be on tonight I think :D It was funny to see it on TV instead of the internet!

:thumbsup:
This webserie is so funny

That is a wonderful series and can be watched in its entirety at www.atom.com just put it in the search box and it will come up.

I wish he would do more of these and this kind of entertainment its so funny it makes your stomach hurt.

So I was excited to see the screentime he go this epiosde verses the premiere! It was also nice to see him without a tie - that really needs to happen more!

I thought the episode was pretty good! Yeah, sure, we still didn't get to see ENOUGH of Ryan, but I was happy with the scenes he got. I just thought he looked so hot... love him in green. ^_^

He changed his hair! I like it but I liked it last seasons style the best. But I'll live with it! The comment at the end made me think of him more as Jonathan than as Ryan, lol! I'm short and have used that one before! :lol: I'll get caps to you later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Hope that's ok!

Kristine- thats perfect. Looking forward to them!
I havent seen the epi yet, but im glad to see that he at least got to speak. And no, I dont think there can ever be too much Ryan!
I also love him in green, and minus the tie- added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back