• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He changed his hair! I like it but I liked it last seasons style the best. But I'll live with it! The comment at the end made me think of him more as Jonathan than as Ryan, lol! I'm short and have used that one before! :lol: I'll get caps to you later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Hope that's ok!

Although I don't think of Jon as short (at 5'11- that's average for a guy I think), the comment was funny... and yes, classic Jon. So much so that I have to wonder if maybe it was an ad-lib.

Guess what people? Ryan got the last word! haha! That's kind of ironic considering that he didn't get a single word in the premiere. :)

So, we're close to time for a new thread.

Any new title ideas? Or are we just gonna stick with the ones we already have that are unused?

He changed his hair! I like it but I liked it last seasons style the best. But I'll live with it! The comment at the end made me think of him more as Jonathan than as Ryan, lol! I'm short and have used that one before! :lol: I'll get caps to you later tonight or early tomorrow morning. Hope that's ok!

Although I don't think of Jon as short (at 5'11- that's average for a guy I think), the comment was funny... and yes, classic Jon. So much so that I have to wonder if maybe it was an ad-lib.

Good point, knowing Jon that was an ad-lib. :)

You're the best Kristine!! His hair looks pretty good anyway he wears it, but I have to admit I like the lack of gel. Jon has such a great sense of humor, and Ryan can be so intense sometimes; it was nice to see the humor.

Guess what people? Ryan got the last word! haha! That's kind of ironic considering that he didn't get a single word in the premiere. :)

Any new title ideas? Or are we just gonna stick with the ones we already have that are unused?

You know, where I first heard the comment for some reason I was focusing on his playing on the fact he was the youngest (he couldn't reach the pedals because he was too short because he was too young), I don't know why that occurred to me (maybe the reason he couldn't be designated driver:lol:?!)

After seeing Jon on that one commentary from season 7 DVD's(I think it was about the AV/sound lab) it wouldn't surprise me if Jon did ad-lib that line.Jon is just way too funny,he had the sound guy laughing so hard.

I liked Jon's lack of hair gel too,it was nice and natural.

We can do a poll with our unused names.Of course if anyone comes up with more before that time,we can just add those in too.

I gotta agree with everyone on this...loved the natural looking hair without the jell for once..I also really think Jon just ad libed that and they left it in. I have to assume that with them all being together to shoot that scene it must have been a real party and I bet Jon just got the last word before everyone just started cracking up both on and off set.
Jon really isn't that short...real life he and I are the same height which is 5 feet 8 inches.

Please...correct me if I'm wrong. But, I thought Jon was 5'11, that's what his bio says. Either way he is the hottest man around. :)

I gotta agree with everyone on this...loved the natural looking hair without the jell for once..I also really think Jon just ad libed that and they left it in. I have to assume that with them all being together to shoot that scene it must have been a real party and I bet Jon just got the last word before everyone just started cracking up both on and off set.
Jon really isn't that short...real life he and I are the same height which is 5 feet 8 inches.
Haha, dude, if he's the same height as you and that's only 5'8" that is short. No offense to anyone. But for a guy. I mean, I'm 5'10", and I'm probably just a tall girl, but still. To me, 5'11" isn't even that tall.

Now I'm also confused as to what his height is...

And I agree with most about the hair! WAAAAAY better now. :lol:

Did anyone else see this thing Jon did on MTV called My Best Friend is My Penis??? Apparently he stars and co-produces it, I only caught the last few minute.

From his bio:

Date of Birth
25 August 1977, Rockland, Massachusetts, USA
Birth Name
Jonathan Frederick Togo
Nickname
Jon
Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)

Jon's costar on SU2 is 5'10 and Jon and he looked around the same height when they were both on the show together. I'd say if Jon isn't 5'11 then he's at least 5'10. Here's a video from SU2. Michael Landes is 5'10 and look at Jon's height in comparison. In this clip, Michael is wearing hiking boots, so there's a little bit of a heel on them, but Jon is wearing tennis shoes which are a bit flatter. If he was only 5'8, he would look much shorter than Michael in this clip. I'm between 5'8 and 5'9 and my father is 5'10. Even when we've both got our shoes off, I don't look as tall in comparisson to him as Jon does to Michael in this clip. So, I'd say that Jon is definitely at least 5'10.

Boti Bliss who plays Valera on Miami is 5'8 and most women wear shoes with some kind of heels on them and I can't imagine Valera would wear flats. He looks taller than her in this picture.

BTW, I decided to take screenshots of that clip of SU2. There were some cute ones. Jon's just adorable. :lol: I'll post them as soon as I get them uploaded to photobucket. :)

Last edited:
GNRF- You put forward a compelling case!
I dont care how tall he is, he is still really hot. Plus im only 5'1, so either 5'8 or '11 is a good height to me :)

(GNRF- I would love to be in your 'location' - all those gorgeous guys in one place!)

Well, you could be right. Imdb is not always accurate, so it's possible that they got both Jon's and Michael's heights wrong. It's possible that Michael is actually 5'9, which if Jon is really 5'8, it makes sense that Michael would only be 5'9 considering how little difference there was in their heights in that clip. IMDB also says that Emily Procter is 5'3. I thought she was taller than that, but then again she does wear pretty tall heels on the show. :lol: Anyone know if that's actually Emily's real height? I would have thought she'd be at least 5'5.

IMDB is also where I got Boti's height and if they actually got her height correct, it's possible that Jon could be wearing lifts in his shoes during that scene with Valera. I don't really see Jon being the type of guy who is self-conscious about his height enough to wear lifts out of his own desire though, so it's possible the show wants him to appear taller. In the episode where Ryan worked at the gun range and his info came up on the screen, it said his height was 5'10 (so it's possible the show runners want him to appear to be that height, so they may very well have him wear lifts in his shoes).

A person's hair can sometimes add inch or two of height as well (which may be why they sometimes style Ryan's hair so tall on top with all the gell and stuff lol). I know mine did once when I had that 80's-early to mid 90s high hair :lol:-that was such a bad hairstyle - can't believe I ever wore it like that :lol:- anyway, it measured me at almost 5'10, but after pinning the top of my hair down, I measured between 5'8 and 5'9). So, it could be that once when Jon was measured while wearing the taller/heavily gelled hair, that this is why he would measure 5'10-5'11 when he's really not that tall. :lol:

On the flip side of that though, sometimes when men put on muscle they measure shorter. We know Jon's been working out a bit lately (those arms :adore: )... so maybe originally back when he was on SU2 (where he looked a bit lanky), he was really 5'10-5'11, but now having put on some muscle, its kind of shrunk his height a bit. That's probably what it is. So he may now technically (with the added muscle) be shorter than he was before he started pumping the iron. I mean, those arms have gotten pretty muscular. Remember the boxing pics? :drool: :D It's possible that he may now measure 5'8. :)

Either way, he's still sexy as heck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back