Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: With or without the mustache, he is just plain hot. :drool:

Thanks for the pictures FallenForFlack. He has the most amazing eyes, without saying a word, Jon can convey exactly what his character is feeling at that moment. Love him. :)

^ Yeah, but he is definitely much hotter without the 'tache!
Lino- welcome to the thread!
Kristine- you spoil us with these caps. Thankyou.

You're welcome, glad you all enjoyed the caps! He looked good in that vid but I like his hair on Miami a bit better. Though the voice is so sexy! :drool:

You're welcome, glad you all enjoyed the caps! He looked good in that vid but I like his hair on Miami a bit better. Though the voice is so sexy! :drool:

I saw part of the video and it shows again what a good sense of humor and what good comic timing Jon has. That is why Curse of the Coffin is one of my favorite CSI:M episodes; it had many funny moments (Ryan getting scared in the morgue, his "staring down" of the coffin and the end when Cal, Eric and Ryan find out the coffin is missing) and Jon gets to show off that sense of humor.

Thank you everybody for your nice and warm welcome.
Hmm I'm feeling good here.

I hope that the mustache was here for a new role ... Maybe a western ? :shifty:

Thank you everybody for your nice and warm welcome.
Hmm I'm feeling good here.

I hope that the mustache was here for a new role ... Maybe a western ? :shifty:

That was from last year sometime, but I don't think it was for a role. Most likely general fooling around. Which I could picture him doing for some reason. :)

hi,does jonathan togo have a website...?and only 5 second in the csi miami premier..!wow....that is so little screen time for ryan wolfe..hopefully there will be more of ryan wolfe/jonathan togo in the episodes to come..oh and does jonathan togo have twitter?

Last edited:
Ok, so nwolfson22 and I are planning on going on a trip to meet up with Jon Togo... anyone else wants in??? LOL!!!

Count me in as well:devil:

hi,does jonathan togo have a website...?and only 5 second in the csi miami premier..!wow....that is so little screen time for ryan wolfe..hopefully there will be more of ryan wolfe/jonathan togo in the episodes to come..oh and does jonathan togo have twitter?

Can we post website info?
And I hope there is plenty of Jon/Ryan this season as well. As far as I have heard, he isn't on twitter but I am not on twitter, so I may not be the best source:confused:

There's www.jonathan-togo.com, but it's not an official site. It's fan made, but still pretty good. I'm not sure if he actually has an official website. And no, as far as we know he doesn't have a Twitter. :)

I can't see him ever having a twitter tbh he seems too private a person to do so. Respect to the dude. Hope you guys get to see more of him in the new eppy toneet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back