Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

Went to Low Bob's one day to get some cigarettes, parked my blazer, {only one there at the time}. Come out and was looking at something I had bought, walked around "a blazer", opened the door and this women said wrong one, All I could say was "I'm so sorry", she just laughed. My friends in my blazer were laughing their a---- off. Think my face turned 10 shades of red.

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: That must have been sooooo embarrasing!! I've gone to get in the wrong car a few times, there hasn't been one that was unlocked with someone in it though! lol

WELL.
My mom works at a hospital, and a 55-year-old guy came in the other day with a crocquet ball in his RECTUM. ROFL. I'm thinking it was either a weird fetish or somebody got REALLY competetive. Then, two days later, this 8-year-old boy came in; he'd put a coin up his nose because he didn't have a pocket. My mom said
"Wow, when he's 55, he's going to play crocquet."

LMAO.

One summer myself, my mum and my bro went to Camelot theme park and my mum fell over in th maze because we were all racing to see who could get out first, luckily there was only the three of us.

I once sat on the floor when my mum was cutting my hair and moved the stool and went don't sit down just a second too late as I was already sat on the floor.

Lia said:
WELL.
My mom works at a hospital, and a 55-year-old guy came in the other day with a crocquet ball in his RECTUM. ROFL. I'm thinking it was either a weird fetish or somebody got REALLY competetive. Then, two days later, this 8-year-old boy came in; he'd put a coin up his nose because he didn't have a pocket. My mom said
"Wow, when he's 55, he's going to play crocquet."

LMAO.

*Rolls on floor laughing* Oh my God! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! :lol:

This morning when I went out to feed the dog, I was wearing my new pair of clogs. They're rubber and are amazingly comfortable, but anyhow, I thought I wouldn't slip if I ran through the mud because of the no-slip grips on the bottom. Wrong. I jogged through this mud puddle, fell and landed flat on my ass in the mud. So now I have, two broken ribs, a fractured arm and a sore butt. Ouch. :lol:

I just remembered this time a bunch of friends and I went to Chili's and one of my friends got ice from an empty glass spilled all over her lap, because when the waitress went to pick it up she dropped it. The waitress was like "OMG, I'm so sorry!" but we were all pointing and laughing at our friend, who had this weird, like half-smile on her face and she was blushing alot.

So we got dinner and a show :)

Okay, my dad told me that the word gullible wasn't in the dictionary, so I looked it up. Then he asked me if my picture was beside it and I LOOKED and then said no. Then I finally got what he was getting at. Let's just say that that wasn't one of my brighter moments.

I was at church Friday night helping my mom paint part of the set for the Easter Pageant when my brother and his friend came. They wanted to play hide and seek so I agreed. I was bored so I went and hid in the women's robe room. Standing in the bathroom in the robe room, I grabbed the plunger. Minutes later my brother came in the robe room. I held the plunger to face the door. He opened the door about 3" when I yelled "Ahhhhh" He screamed and flew, literally, about five feet, coming to a screeching halt on his rear end, skidding on the carpet. His face was as red as it could go and his friend, after screaming from fright hysterically, started laughing at my brother. Only when I came out of the room and into the sanctuary, still cluthing the plunger, watching the pastor talk to my mom, did I realize I had this used plunger in my hand, held by the rubber part.

Okay, this is about my three-year-old baby cousin:

Anyways, my baby cousin comes to my grandma and grandpa's house. My grandma shows her this music box and tells her that when she's older she'll give it to her. So, there's this clock in their house that she's loved ever since she was just an infant, so she points to the clock and says, "The clock, too?" And my grandma laughs and says, "Sure, we'll give you the clock."

So, my cousin is walking out of their house, and before she steps outside, she points to the carpet and says, "I like this rug, too" like she was on a shopping spree :lol:

:lol: Kids are so cute!

My youngest sister Ellie had watched an episode with Lady Heather in it (Can't remember which one. Pretty sad considering she's on in three). Ellie walked up to me with a smile and said "Lady Heather is a dominatrix. I think I could be one. Listen to this!" Here she clears her throat and when she spoke her voice sounded very...dominatrix like. "Have you been a naughty girl?" I nearly had iced tea come out of my nose! I don't know which is worse; The fact that I actually laughed at my 6 year old sister saying that or the fact that my 6 year old sister said that. :rolleyes: :lol:

OK, I got one for you guys.

The other day when I was making my son's breakfast I accidentally dumped instant oatmeal in the toaster.

And before anyone asked, no, I'm not blond. :p

Hehe, my friend came over just now and we hang out here. I was on the comp. Then she started talking about how all the kids are getting piercings and tattoos. Then she said, "I think I'd like a belly ring". Unfortunately at that time, I was sipping my punch drink and I started to choke. She panicked and was yelling for someone to help. She kept saying sorry and that she didn't mean what she said. I was busy coughing my lungs out. My dad and brothers rushed into the room and did nothing but stood there. So when my coughing fest ended, I looked at them, pointed at the screen and said, "Paul McCartney's wife wants to ban milk!"

Gosh, that's the LAST time I'll drink anything while reading the posts. *shakes head*

I just remembered about the time when I was about 8, my mum was pulling me along in the sleigh when I fell out, but she carried on running, but the worse part was my dad caught it all on camera, and sometimes puts it on to embarass me :(

Last night I brought my guinea pig back home and the cage was huge. It was in the back seat. I opened the door and since the cage is huge, the top of it is just about 6/7 inches from the car ceiling. Stupid me for sticking my head in. Due to the narrow space, I knocked my head on the ceiling and as reflex I pulled my head down and sunk my teeth right on the cage. Double knock...

Ouch...

I just remembered the time I locked myself out of my apartment, and I wasn't wearing pants. :eek: I had to get something out of my car really quick, and was too lazy to put pants on, I guess. My car was parked literally right next to my door, and it was dark out, so I figured it didn't matter, right? Well, this particular door, you can open from the inside even if it's locked, and I realized a split second too late that it was locked.

Good thing I lived on the first floor. I had to cut a hole in a window screen and climb in the window. All with no pants on...

Back