Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva is nominated best actress in drama series for the 2009 Alma Awards. As mentioned above she also will be presenting. Good luck EVA!!
Woo-hoo! What great news! :D Best of luck, Eva darling!

(How many awards does she have to be nominated for before TPTB start giving her more airtime? Don't they realize she's the most talented actor they've got?)

I didnt know if anyone knew but Eva is on the cover of pilates instyle or something? I just saw it today! I'm gonna buy it if I go back to the mall. Ill try to get pictures loaded up!

Keep your eye out -- according to Style Magazine's twitter page, Eva was interviewed recently & will be featured on the cover of thier Fall issue.
:)

Eva is nominated best actress in drama series for the 2009 Alma Awards. As mentioned above she also will be presenting. Good luck EVA!!

Good luck to Eva! She truly deserves it. Her screen time may be criminally short, but even with the limited time she has, her amazing talent shines.

I really, really hope that we see a whole lot more of her in the season to come.

^^^^^Thanks for the article! I loved when she talked about Kaya going to the set and getting all the stuff done to her and her running around saying "My mama did this to me!" That was pretty funny! :) Thanks again!

^^ You are welcome!
I laughed at Kaya saying that too -- she's such a doll though.

Sounds like they both have had a very rough year, but I'm glad to hear that things are seemingly getting better for them. Eva sounds like a very devoted mommy, & her inner-strength seems to beam in that article....such a lovely lady. :)

Pics of Eva at the Alma Awards

On the red carpet
69608_eva3_122_200lo.jpg

Eva with Cote de Pablo
Cote-and-Eva-La-Rue-2009-Alma-Award.jpg

Presenting with Jake T. Austin
2009ALMAAwardsShow_yGMidXO-Jjl.jpg

I've never been a big fan of bows & ruffles, but Eva really pulled this one off -- she looked stunning! .... but who am I kidding, Eva could show up wearing a shower curtain & she'd look fabulous. ;)
This was the first time I ever sat through the entire awards show (ok, well I passed up the finale)! To tell you the truth though, if it hadn't been for the awesome cameraman who kept showing Eva in the audience through the duration of the show I'd probably have fallen asleep....wish he'd come work for Miami. :lol:

Thanks for the pics! Do we have anymore? I need some hq's to print off! :) But she does look stunning! But thats nothing new! Shes gorgeous! And I love her hair! :) Thanks for the pics again! Hope to see more!

Thanks for the pics! Do we have anymore? I need some hq's to print off! :) But she does look stunning! But thats nothing new! Shes gorgeous! And I love her hair! :) Thanks for the pics again! Hope to see more!

She has great hair, & I'm glad to see it's growing out again. Wasn't a big fan of the bangs & strait look they gave her on the show last year -- hopefully hair & make-up don't get ahold of her this season & start chopping away again, she looks great with the long whispy curls.:p

More award show pics for ya! :)
http://www.zimbio.com/Eva+la+Rue/pictures/pro

Jake looks like he's all bad in that pic just because he's with Eva and the second pic looks like she wants to have a go at him (Fisticuffs wise) :guffaw:

However Eva looks Purdy as always..

I actually saw a number of pictures of Eva at the Emmy Awards, accompanied by her new beau. Needless to say he looks quite smitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back