Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's just a really nice person and a very professional actress. And I do love watching Eva and David. They have always had a unique chemistry (non-shipper here!) that makes it a joy to watch Horatio and Natalia.
With Eva being on AMC for so many years, in a group of at least 20 characters/actors, I think someone like her had to immediatly know how to share the spotlight, mesh well with different characters, & still bring her character it's own personality.
I love the chemistry between Natalia & Horatio as well (non shipper, as well). They give off a good family vibe that I wish we saw more of with other members of the team. I can't exactly pinpoint which scene or even the reason why I think they bring on that feel (maybe it's the abusive backgrounds they share), it's just the vibe I get when they work together, & it's always nice to see. :p

Another thing I noticed about Eva is that she works well with just about everybody especially David Caruso

She does, doesn't she? :) I think she's just a really nice person and a very professional actress. And I do love watching Eva and David. They have always had a unique chemistry (non-shipper here!) that makes it a joy to watch Horatio and Natalia.

I haven't seen her in anything else but based on what I've read about her, she is a nice person. As for the show, Horatio has always been a good mentor towards, Eric, Ryan and Nat but like many teachers, I would say that Natalia is his best student

With Eva being on AMC for so many years, in a group of at least 20 characters/actors, I think someone like her had to immediatly know how to share the spotlight, mesh well with different characters, & still bring her character it's own personality.
I love the chemistry between Natalia & Horatio as well (non shipper, as well). They give off a good family vibe that I wish we saw more of with other members of the team. I can't exactly pinpoint which scene or even the reason why I think they bring on that feel (maybe it's the abusive backgrounds they share), it's just the vibe I get when they work together, & it's always nice to see. :p

I think the ending of the ep where Nick gets killed (Sorry I gotta start remembering those ep names) had a scene where H comforts her as she is overwhelmed by the whole ordeal. Burned had another nice scene where Michael Lipton tries to manhandle her and Horatio arrives to back her up

"Not bad for a pair of penny ante locals"

Last edited:
think the ending of the ep where Nick gets killed (Sorry I gotta start remembering those ep names) had a scene where H comforts her as she is overwhelmed by the whole ordeal. Burned had another nice scene where Michael Lipton tries to manhandle her and Horatio arrives to back her up
Internal Affairs ;) Nice scene with H & Nat. 'Burned', 'Urban Hellraisers', 'Looks Could Kill' - those had some good H/Nat moments also.
I always got a kick out of 'Miami Confidential' also when Agent Mike tells Horatio that Natalia was one of the best, & he agrees. Horatio backs up any member of his team & loves all of them, but Nat is my favorite so of course I'm extremely in aww when it's with her... can't help it. :lol:

As for our Eva, here's the lastest -- (came out at #4 - Go Eva! - I'd have put her at #1 though ;))
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20293661_3,00.html

I imagine the CSI women make the franchise very proud. :)

I always got a kick out of 'Miami Confidential' also when Agent Mike tells Horatio that Natalia was one of the best, & he agrees. Horatio backs up any member of his team & loves all of them, but Nat is my favorite so of course I'm extremely in aww when it's with her... can't help it. :lol:

As for our Eva, here's the lastest -- (came out at #4 - Go Eva! - I'd have put her at #1 though ;))
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20293661_3,00.html

I imagine the CSI women make the franchise very proud. :)

I think its safe to say that Mikes words eventually come back to haunt him as she gets him in the end.

As for Eva (and Emily) making the list, all I have to say is

"Not bad for a couple of Penny ante locals":)

Last edited:
I'm proud of CSI:miami, first Adam, Emily and now Eva, yay...I luv the picture of Eva, it's sexy! Plus, Alana, eric's sister made it too! I feel even better that I've found her too.

^^ Me too. I just found my husband gawking at my 'Eva' album this morning -- he even took one of her sexy pics and made it the album cover! :lol:

Here's a cute picture I found of Eva/Nat from the Tripple Threat episode.

:lol: Eva is the only person I know that can make a face and have it be cute and funny at the same time. This is one of the reasons I love her.:adore:

Here's a cute picture I found of Eva/Nat from the Tripple Threat episode.
<snip image>
:lol: Eva is the only person I know that can make a face and have it be cute and funny at the same time. This is one of the reasons I love her.:adore:

I think that's right before she says "triplettes!?... well...that's...that's perfect" :lol:

I have to agree with her facial expressions. I've always liked that she isn't afraid to make a face, & she's just as pretty when she makes them. I've noticed she has one expression that she carries ALOT, & it's when that area above & between her eyes scrunches down. It just makes her seem that much more realistic, so I've always liked it. ;)

I've always thought Natalia was one of the more realistic characters on the show. She's easier to relate too and more open then some other characters. Natalia come off as the person you want to have as a best friend or sister. I reall hope she gets a story arc this seson it's long past due for her to come into her own as on of the team, and as a character. There is so much that can be done with her and I hope it's done this season.

:)
I've always thought Natalia was one of the more realistic characters on the show. She's easier to relate too and more open then some other characters. Natalia come off as the person you want to have as a best friend or sister. I reall hope she gets a story arc this seson it's long past due for her to come into her own as on of the team, and as a character. There is so much that can be done with her and I hope it's done this season.

I agree. Natalia is extremely easy to relate to. Natalia (and Eva, for that matter)has a genuine warmth and compassion that makes you very secure in the knowledge that she truly cares. She's a selfless character. You know that she cares more about others than she does about herself.

Watching her in protective mode when someone she cares about is threatened, project abject horror when someone is treated badly in front of her, there is a sensitivity and caring with Natalia that makes you want her as your best friend. Somehow you just know she'll always be there for you and never let you down.

She's a female Horatio who hasn't yet been weighed down and scarred by the how life can be for someone who cares so deeply. It appears to weigh heavily on Horatio. While I'd love to see some drama for Natalia (most because I think Eva would kick ass with it) I don't want them to be too harsh with her. Her present background is harsh enough.

I actually find her to be the more positive and life-affirming character on the show. While she has experienced some of the horrors that life can bring, she hasn't lost her empathy for others. She hasn't turned hard and uncaring or resorted to thinking only of herself and her happiness.

Team her up with Ryan. Those two would be good for each other. The make each other smile! :)

While I'd love to see some drama for Natalia (most because I think Eva would kick ass with it) I don't want them to be too harsh with her. Her present background is harsh enough.
Agree totally. I'd love to see her go through something & then we watch her overcome it, but I'd hate to see her let any tragedy ruin her character. I think they all should have something that puts a "mark" on them (granted she has her past with Nick for that but I'm talking "marks" left by the job), & I'd love to see her fall apart (just temporarily) over an event, but I'd want to see it done properly & without making an absolute basketcase of her character in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back