Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few more of Eva looking stunning as usual ...

recent photoshoot
eva-larue13laugh_0_0_0x0_423x600.jpg

eva-larue1_0_0_0x0_399x600.jpg

69th annual American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala '09
Eva20LaRue-JTM-043850-2.jpg

I guess I'll post more pics until we get something more to talk about in here *fingers crossed that we will soon* :p

Eva in Lakeview Terrace
008LVT_Eva_La_Rue_001-1.jpg

Eva flirting with all the boys :lol: photoshoot
0062-Eva-LaRue.jpg

One of Nat's first days at the MDPD....& looking so stinking young ... isn't she cute?
CSI-Miami-tv-05-1.jpg

^^ I couldn't find anymore on Lakeview Terrace aside from arrival pics.

Here's some very recent shots of Eva -- funny little tidbit when I was searching images, Eva has a teeny-tiny mole on the heel of her left foot. :)

July 25 '09 Design Awards show
awardshowJuly09.jpg

5645251.jpg

August 11 '09 West Coast Handbag Launch of Zara Terez
5684764.jpg

OMG! Thats the car I want! :) I've always wondered what she drove! I figured she drove a BMW or Lexus! I just can't believe that's the car I want! Wow! It's the same way! :) Now when I go to California I'll look for that car and look for her in it! ;)

Not a cheap car that's for sure. I rear-ended one 18 years ago (no insurance) & had to pay almost $3000 just for the bumper. The bumper!! :lol: Note to all you young ones, always have car insurance....or constantly drive behind Pintos. :p All the same, our Eva has very good taste, doesn't she.

Anyhoo, I got so excited when googling cause I saw EvaLaRue listed that she was twittering, but of course it wound up being someone with the same name only. Bummer.

Not a cheap car that's for sure. I rear-ended one 18 years ago (no insurance) & had to pay almost $3000 just for the bumper. The bumper!! :lol: Note to all you young ones, always have car insurance....or constantly drive behind Pintos. :p All the same, our Eva has very good taste, doesn't she.

Anyhoo, I got so excited when googling cause I saw EvaLaRue listed that she was twittering, but of course it wound up being someone with the same name only. Bummer.

No, not a cheap car! I have a few expensive cars in mind that I like! That being one of them! Black Hummer being another and A convert. black Mustang being another! lol I would take the BMW and Hummer over the mustang though :) And she does have good tast! You can tell by the way she carries herself and the way she dresses and acts! And I hate twitter cause half the time they're fakes anyway! No offense but it gets on my nerves! I would've gone crazy if that was her! :lol:

Keep your eye out -- according to Style Magazine's twitter page, Eva was interviewed recently & will be featured on the cover of thier Fall issue.
:)

Eva is nominated best actress in drama series for the 2009 Alma Awards. As mentioned above she also will be presenting. Good luck EVA!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back