Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I've only seen the ones of her arriving on the red carpet, but I didn't see any with her new man.
One pic I found she was shown with her leg exposed; the person from this particular site showing the pics said that it made him think they should change the name of the show to CSI:Thighami! :lol:

Ah, ok, I can see where/why the pics I saw were of her alone. These photos above say they were taken at the Emmy after party, all the places I was lurking were her arriving on the red carpet.

Thanks for those, & yes I can see what you mean. He's not a shy one is he?! :lol:

ETA: Here are some single shots of her (keep scrolling down when you get there) if anyone wants them for saving.
http://starcasm.net/archives/16471

Last edited:
I love her long hair! It makes her look younger! But she looks amazing as usual! Lola like I have new pictures to print off! :) thanks for the links!

Found this Eva pic (Pasadena Magazine) -- WOW! :p

eva_la_rue.jpg

And here's Eva in a behind the scenes photoshoot (groovy little 'Miami' style music to go along, haha!) - enjoy! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfTru_I6ngU

Thank you for the find! :) Her hair in that picture is about as big as my hair! Love it though! Really good picture of her! Thanks again for the find! Love your icon by the way MJ! :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Browsing once again & stumbled across some old photos of Eva -- enjoy. :)

Little Eva!! :D (date unknown)
EvaChild.jpg

At approximately 22 (Santa Barbara days, 1988)
EvaSantaB1.jpg

Wow you can so tell thats her when she was little! :) And she's so pretty in that last picture! I mean she's always pretty but thats a really good picture of her! :) Thanks for the find MJ!

How the heck did you find those pictures? Holy Kats!!! Well, one thing for sure, there is absolutely no doubt that it is her. The eyes give it away!!

^^ I came across a fan's website (credit goes to EvaLaRueForever) dedicated to Eva, in majority it was alot of her AMC days, lots of 'Maria Santos' screencaps & images of Eva from back in the day ('93-'02) - very cool to see as I was never an AMC viewer. :p
I'll give you the link via PM if you want to check it out, there's loads of pics to thumb through & fun to look at for the newer Eva fans.

Last edited:
lots of 'Maria Santos' screencaps & images of Eva from back in the day ('93-'02) - very cool to see as I was never an AMC viewer. :p

I actually remember watching her on AMC, and I swear she hasn't changed in all this time. (AMC was always on the TV during lunch where I used to work, and no one was allowed to change it. I'd have been too afraid to try cause some of those ladies were definitely addicted to their soap. :lol: )

Have you all noticed that they are using Eva LaRue a lot to present a positive face for the show?

She was the first one of the cast to address Adam leaving - other than Emily Procter indicating that due to bad contract negotiations Adam might be leaving. Eva addressed it by indicating it was sad to see him go, but without assessing blame or pointing fingers.

Now she has just shared a wonderful statement about Eddie Cibrian to trying to be supportive about something that is no ones business but something that is apparently haunting Cibrian.

Everytime I see an interview with Eva, she does a wonderful job sharing with everyone in a caring, positive way how things are going behind the scenes. Above and beyond the call considering how her character has been ignored the last couple of seasons.

I don't think it's possible for her say something hurtful or mean about anyone or anything. I have more respect and admiration for her every day. :)

^^Yeah, she may not be the face of Miami, but she's definitly been the voice here lately. I saw the little tidbit on the front page as well, though my first reaction was DAMN, why can't they EVER call her a CSI!! :lol: Just grates on my nerves that in every single article I read it always says DNA Analyst Natalia Boa Vista, or DNA expert. She's a CSI...is she not?

Above and beyond the call considering how her character has been ignored the last couple of seasons.
Yep, & it's pretty annoying. Tptb don't show much appreciation do they. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back