Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and disagree with two sides here.

I think that because this is the season premier and it's about the 'team' that Ryan and Nat should play more than the little bits I know they're going to get. We have to keep in mind that there is a present day team that the series has worked hard to accumulate, I do not think that Ryan and Nat should be cast aside as place holders in this episode or any other episode this season as they already have, let alone in an episode that is supposedly trying to unite the team on Eric's behalf.

However, I can live without them being in the flashback if they can't make it work right. I don't think that excluding Ryan and Nat's 5 second long scenes devalues their presence on the team today. That shouldn't be the determining factor- the rest of the season should be! We can only hope. :rolleyes:

About Horatio's quote, I can understand the emotional weight of the situation had something to do with the line, but at the same time it confused me. I like to think Horatio has a special relationship with every individual of his team.

I wonder why the new ME is only cast for 2 episodes :confused:
I'm kinda tired of all the temps coming & going in the morgue - wish they'd just get someone in there so we can get used to them as part of the team.

Oh I loved him on Boston Legal! He did an amazing job portraying an autistic individual. I ought to know, it's what I do to pay the bills.

Christian Clemenson was great on "Boston Legal".

I don't think 2 episodes gives an actor enough time to develop the character, so he has to give it his personal spin quickly. TPTB are trying to find a good fit, no easy task after 7 years.

Thanks texmex327 for posting that link :thumbsup:.

Thank god he was supposed to be a mid 30s M.E :lol:

Anyway, he looks like a cool M.E.. Maybe they said "at least for two episodes" as they don't know what strange idea TPTB have in mind LOL.

Hopefully, he won't be a drug addict :lol:

He better not have a pill problem. :lol:

:guffaw:Good one. Lets see what he has to offer the show. I think it makes sense he's older. Tara wasn't cutting it, she was way too young.... I just still feel like no one can replace Alexx... this better be good!

Thanks texmex327! ;)

Side Note: Don't know if anyone's noticed, but there is now a link to add your Twitter Username under the User CP. Just added mine :)

Last edited:
I'm kinda tired of all the temps coming & going in the morgue - wish they'd just get someone in there so we can get used to them as part of the team.

I guess they want to give the guy a test run before they give him the job permanently. If they are cutting the budgets for the shows, it might be the reason.

I guess they want to give the guy a test run before they give him the job permanently. If they are cutting the budgets for the shows, it might be the reason.
Yeah, I know. But I'd expect "recurring" status rather than specifically a 2-episode arc if they're just trying to get a feel for him. Just makes me think they're up to something, storyline-wise.
Is it possible that he is this Walter guy who's helping Ryan/Jesse in epi 5? I'm confused with all these new names/appearances, & it makes me wonder if we'll ever see Valera, Dave, Michael, or Jane return this season.

I don't think we'll see Jane again (that was the Asian woman in Bombshell, right?). She was AV wasn't she? And that's what Dave does. I hope we see Valera, Dave and Michael again though. I adore all three of them. :)

Originally Posted by mjszud
Originally Posted by CSI-AJ

Originally Posted by mjszud
Yeah, I know. But I'd expect "recurring" status rather than specifically a 2-episode arc if they're just trying to get a feel for him. Just makes me think they're up to something, storyline-wise.
Is it possible that he is this Walter guy who's helping Ryan/Jesse in epi 5? I'm confused with all these new names/appearances, & it makes me wonder if we'll ever see Valera, Dave, Michael, or Jane return this season.

I do hope that Clemeson's character is the last final ME b/c I'm tired of being introduced to new MEs ever since Alexx left!

I believe tptb is having a hard time replacing the irreplaceable Khandi as an ME in Miami! :p

I'm hoping we see the lab rats again. Would be nice to see an episode where Horatio has to rely on them due to some circumstances to solve case

If they do bring in a new M.E, here's hoping they provide a little more to his character. I don't know about the other two shows but I'm assuming we see more of their M.E than Miami does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back