• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the interview with Jonathan that I saw where David Caruso stepped in next to Jonathan just long enough to announce that Jonathan was the best actor on the show! It was great! :)

Oh I remember that, that was pretty cool! I've looked around and no pics of Jonathan out and about lately. Too bad! I'm ready for season 8 to start!

Re: Ryan/Jon #23

new thread smell. :lol:

FieldMouse, thanks for the SU2 caps in the other thread. Jon was totally cute in that show. I giggle every time I watch it. I wish they'd put it on DVD already so I can reuse my tapes. :lol:
i watched a clip from SU2 and jon was really a cutie in that show heehee:drool::drool::drool::p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

I'm thankful,but I'm greedy and want more.I probably should have said ,
" I can handle his storylines being dragged on too":)

But I don't think you are being greedy. There is no doubt that when Jonathan is given a decent story he gives an outstanding performance - everytime!

That just makes me want to see more of him and instead we get less! :scream:

I keep thinking about the interview with Jonathan that I saw where David Caruso stepped in next to Jonathan just long enough to announce that Jonathan was the best actor on the show! It was great! :)
You're right,it's not as though we are getting an over abundance of Ryan and we still want more.
I remember that interview,it was great.
I'm looking forward to Jon giving us a lot more outstanding performances.

Aww, that's sweet. I don't think I've ever seen that interview. :lol:

He looks scared of David in that interview. :lol: But the Horatio impersonations are awesome, and his is by far the best. xD

Last edited:
^^ I have no idea which impersonation your referring to, but my absolute favorite is when Jon puts on the sunnies & makes some goofy remark about allergies or something. It was so funny, I love Togo. :lol:

That's sweet, I haven't seen that interview. I remember there was a birthday video out for Eva LaRue's 40th Birthday party, the cast was there, & Jon was playing with David's "man boobs" :lol: They must click off screen pretty well to let someone fondle your man boobies. :lol: He sounds like so much fun.

~~~~
Oh, thank you for posting the interview, FallenForFlack.

Last edited:
Yea mjszud, that's the one I meant. :lol: It's done at the same time as the interview that Kristine posted. They all do one. Rex Linn completely fails at his. :lol:

but my absolute favorite is when Jon puts on the sunnies & makes some goofy remark about allergies or something. It was so funny, I love Togo. :lol:[\QUOTE]

I love that interview and the fact it's sweet. I agree MJ Jon's horatio impersionation is the greatest!:lol:

^ It was great to watch that interview again,thanks FFF.
mjszud I haven't seen the birthday video,I'll have to look for it.

This so belongs in the Eva thread, but damn! She's 40? (Or even older now?) She looks freaking GOOD for her age.

And mjszud, the whole man boob thing, is sorta disturbing.

This so belongs in the Eva thread, but damn! She's 40? (Or even older now?) She looks freaking GOOD for her age.

And mjszud, the whole man boob thing, is sorta disturbing.
Agree on both counts( About Eva and the man boob thing).I think Eva is 42 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back