Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

My room-mate was sitting in the dining room, and I was in the kitchen...asking him where a particular spoon was for something I was cooking...he said to me...without missing a beat:
"By the stove, there are plenty of drawers in that spoon." :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: <-- that's one for each of you three. You make me urinate.

WickedThird - you like Harry Potter. So does my sister. Yall should get married. Oh and welcome to talkCSI :D

Do you ever have those moments when you're standing in a crowded room, and you're trying to ask people to move for you but they dont, so you either push them or run to the other side to find a place? I don't do that. If I can't push them, I kick their legs and while they're standing there screaming from the pain, i run the other way. It gets me to class on time. Except this morning. I was screaming "EXCUSE ME" for a lifetime, the piece of fart wouldn't move. I screamed "move it shitload" and they turn around and say "excuse me??", so i go "not gonna work. i said that for 40 minute and you wouldnt move your rotten ass. shitload works better." she gave me a dirty look and moved for me. but i wasn't satisfied. when i finished class i ran back down and saw her again, so i tapped her shoulder on the left ( i was standing on her right side ) just so she would look to the left and i can make a run for it again... It worked. But I ended up smacking into the door. I forgot to open it.

:lol: Roka you are hysterical! And welcome to TalkCSI, WickedThird. Harry Potter rocks, btw. :)

Just a few moments ago my sister and I were outside playing frisbree (Or however you spell it). I was trying to look all cool so I lifted my left leg and went to throw the frisbree under my leg, except it didn't work. I ended up slamming the stupid frisbree into my calf. She fell on the ground laughing while I hopped around the yard in pain.

Ok,we just got done with a school play, Romeo and Winifred, and it was kind of funny. In the wedding scene instead of throwing rice Taylor threw a bag of it, still in the bag. It hit the stage lights and the bag burned. We went around saying "Oh happy spoon, here is thy sheath!" after the show over and over again.

Another stupid thing I did was ask 20 guys to marry me, I said "I love you. Will you marry me?" Out of twenty guys 6 said yes.

Catherinesmyidol - its frisbee :lol: :lol:
Ay, i almost peed from you.

I love Peter Pan. "i do believe in fairies". *nods*
And wait, dont you mean Romeo and Julliet, GilandSara?? Unless he turned gay. How predictable.

I just punched my computer screen (I need a new one anyway, so I don't care for smudges - in case anyone starts to yell at me that I shouldn't touch the screen *looks over her shoulder at brother*).. so I punched it because I was pretty sure there was a fly on it.. *cough* it was the mouse indicator-thingy :rolleyes: HEY! It's still early.

:lol: Jayne, you made me choke on my pepsi! :lol:

Thanks Roka. I wasn't sure how to spell it; In fact, I'm not sure of a lot of things. :)

Man, I don't have any funny stories at the moment. I'll have to go be stupid for a while and see was happenens. :D

No giland sara ment Romeo and winifred its parody of it. Romeo is poisoned by power aid and Winifred tryed killing herself with A spoon and tooth pick. "Oh is this a spoon I see before me? Oh happy spoon here is thy sheath! I dont think this is going to work. Is this a toothpick I see before me oh happy toothe pick here is thy sheath" "What the heck are you doing?" Trying to kill my self because you were so inconsiderate and left no poison for me!" "Well I could get some more but that did not work to well. Maybe I should try the toothpick!"
--------------
Cry me a river. Build a bridge and get over.

It took my dad three attempts to get out of his chair :) He has a beer belly that gets him out of his balance, you really get to see him struggle.. it cracks me up anyway!! :lol:

:lol: Haha, Jayne, you keep me laughing :lol:

So my aunt and uncle moved to Santa Rosa for a new job. My cousin was talking to his dad in front of all the people he works with (they sing in a church) and he says, "Huh...these people are alright. Say Dad- if you don't blow this we may actually be able to stay here." :lol:

:lol: That's nasty :lol: though it does reminds me of that time when I was a little kid (I was about 10 or something) and I had to take over my sister's old shoes (they were very much worn and torn) and I blamed my mum for not having a job.. I was like: "If you weren't foreign I could have new shoes" I got a deserved smacking from my oldest sister. In those days immigrants didn't get jobs easily, especially women. :(

I left my English lesson today. The teacher couldn't do anything. I told him I was leaving and I really left. I dunno what will the consequent will be. But I have to say I don't care :p
I know it isn't a funny story, I just wanted to shared w/ ya all :p

It's okay, Catherinesmyidol I often forget my first name :)

I was walking to get a cab today after my classes when I suddenly felt like I was peeing. I mean, I felt the pee coming down. I got scared... I won't lie. I mean I am standing there in the midst of the richest part of Beirut (and I hate rich people enough :) ), and I feel like I'm peeing. How do I say this... I crossed my legs together to try and stop myself from peeing... I was standing in the middle of the street bending and shaking and making sure I don't pee on the street. I started pretending I was trying to tie my shoelaces and out of nowhere a beggar comes and asks me for money. Okay, I don't mind charity, but can't you see I'm in the middle of a crisis????? Man. It was rather uncomfortable.
Worst part... I got home and realzied I wasn't peeing at all. I just really had to. And I made a total pee-wee of my self. *smacks into tree*

*Is peeing pants*

Oh lordy, Roka that story was the highlight of my crappy day :D

The other day i was at my friends house and i was freaking out because i couldn't remember my phone number :lol:

Back