CSI:NY - Danvale #2... Continuing the bloodlines

Back at the Hospital, Donna stopped by with Jessie and Gary Jr.

"Auniteeeeeee, we's here to see my new baby cousin."

"Hi sweetheart. You just come right up on my bed. Julia... this is your cousin, Jessie. Jessie, meet Julia."

"Aww... she's pretty auntie, look at her little fingers and toes. I's hold her please?"

"Sure you can. Come snuggle under my arm, and I'll help you hold her."

Once Jessie was nestled safely by her aunt. Claire placed Julia in her arms, as well as her own.

"I take it the boys are having a game night?"

"How'd you know that, Claire?"

"Tony gave it away, when he conned mom to staying here, while he took dad and Alan to our place. Their excuse... to help with a surprise for Julia and I."

"What surprise?"

"It's not really a surprise. I already know about it. I peeked while Tony was at work. It's a girls den. Has all kinds of toys, doll houses, dolls, tv, dvd, stereo. A regular little girls heaven. But the worst of it is... it's all in pink. With these huge flowers all over the walls."

"Oh my God. You hate pink, Claire."

"I know. I can't see myself sitting in there too long. I'd go insane."

Meanwhile...

He was watching the boys from his room. He had seen them several times now. Coming and going to school, the park, store. He had always been fixated on boys. He knew he was sick. But he also knew these two boys just excited beyond anything he had ever felt.

As he caressed himself, he watched them jump around, with the cute little boy who could be no more then two and a half. He was glad he had moved into this neighbourhood. For he knew he had some great pickings for boys.

Hearing his mother come in from work, he jumped from the window, put away the binoculars, and started his homework. He hated high school. Hated it with a passion. He'd rather play with boys all day long.

Ever since he was three, his father would always play those naughty games with him. Always telling him it was normal for boys to touch, and explore each other. Hearing his mother come up the stairs, he got down to work.

"Harvey, I'm home. Have you finished your homework?"

"Almost mom. How was work?"

"It was alright. Very tiring, I"m heading to bed. I love you, son."

"Love you too, mom. Sleep well."

Once he heard his mothers door shut, he grabbed his binoculars and went back to the window. Looking across the street, he seen it was in darkness.

"Shoot... why is it parents always put their little ones to bed so early?" he whispered.

Turning himself around. He picked up his kids catalogue, stripped himself of his clothes, and turned to the boys section.

Back at the Staton house, the men had taken a break from poker, while Mac put Alan down for the night.

"Who wants another beer?"

"I'll take one," yelled Danny. "Me too," said Don.

"We should make you pay for yours, Flack. You are robbing us blind. I think you've lost what, one hand?" said Tony.

"Now, now. Let's not be petty. Though I must say... what happened to card king Gary? Are you out of it tonight, Taylor Jr?"

"You know what you can do, Flack. Just deal the damn cards."
When Mac returned to the table, he said...

"Alright... round two. Time for the Taylor men to make a comeback."

"Hey... what about the Staton man?"

"Haa.. you don't need a comeback. You're the one that's loaded."

"Oh that's so not fair Messer. Remind again, why Claire loves you so much?"

"Cause I've been in her life since diapers. She's my baby girl. Now deal."
Reaching for another beer, the boys started their second round of poker.

Welcome Home Julia...

When they arrived at the Hospital, Claire and Julia were already ready.

"Hi baby. How was your night with mom, and Julia?"

"It was great Tony. How was your poker night?"

"Poker night? Surely you gest."

"No she don't dad. Remember you had Uncles Don, Danny, Gary, and papa there. Cause you had me and James get you your pretzels and chips, remember. Then we had to help you and papa vaccume the floor."

"Mhm... would you like to try again, Tony?"

Taking his daughter from his wife, he held her close.

"Now listen Julia, love. You have to protect daddy from mommy's wrath, okay?"

Spitting up her mommy's milk all over daddy, he knew now that Julia was definetly mommy's girl.

"You've taught her well, baby."

Claire laughed. Everything Julia did, was on cue when it came to Tony.

"Aww... she's only christening you. She loves her daddy."

"Okay Claire. Are you all ready to go?"

"I am doctor. I'll see you in two weeks for my follow-up."

"Good. Now remember... no two way exercising for six weeks."
Claire and Tony laughed.

"What does that mean mom? Why can't you exercise? asked James.

"Never you mind, son. Let's get Julia home. I'm dying to see our surprise."
If only they knew what Claire really meant by dying. Taking a deep breath, she prepared herself all the way home to say..."aww... it gorgeous, we love it."

Meanwhile...

Alan was having a temper tantrum. He didn't want to help mommy clean his room. Why should he, it was a mommy's job.

"Alan... help mommy pick up your toys."

"No... I no help. I no haf to."

"Yes Alan, you do. You made the mess, now you have to clean it."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I's not cleans" he screamed.

Out in the living room, Mac put on his headphones. No way, no how, was being involved in this one. The picking up of toys was Stella's discipline area of expertise, His was food throwing. they shared the disciplining.

With Stella getting the worse side of it. Which really wasn't Mac's fault. Stella wanted to toss the coin, to see who got what discipline. Not him.

"Listen Alan. If you don't help mommy clean, then you don't get to watch Bob the Builder tonight?"

"Fines... but I's not like it. You's not fair mommy. I's a boy, I's not hafta cleans. Dats for girls."

"Oh really. who told you only girls clean?"

"Daddy tells Uncles Dons alls da dime. Dat's yous da cleaners, cause you's the little womans of da ouse."

"Oh really. You don't say. What else does daddy say?"

"He says you's the little womans, and he's da boss of da ouse."

That did it. Stella picked up Alan's nerf baseball bat.

"Whats ya doing wit dat mommy?"

"I'm going to clobber your daddy with it. Cause I'm the little woman of the house."

Moving towards her husband, she smacked it over his head, as Alan giggled sinisterly...

"Oh I's so smart. I's get mommy to beats up daddy all da time. Dat way I no cleans my room."

"What the... what are you doing Stella? What did I do?"

Throwing the bat down, Stella stormed into her room, and slammed the door. Looking at his son, he could see the sinister grin that was so well known to the Taylor men. Seeing his daddy watching him, he stopped, put on a innocent face, and said...

"Womans daddy, des so silly."

Giving his son a raised eyebrow, Alan ran to his room, and shut his door.

:lol: at "two-way exercising". Way to code it. I love it!

Alan = :guffaw::guffaw: What a smart little guy. :lol:

The following morning, Tony gave his boys permission to ride their bikes for a while, As they drove across the street, they seen the new boy wave to them.

Stopping their bikes, they said...

"Hello. You must have just moved here, right? We seen your truck about two days ago. How do you like it so far?"

"It's alright. I'm Harvey by the way."

"Hi. I'm Jimmy, and this is my brother James. We're eight. How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen, in my second year of high school. Think we can still hang out?"

"I don't know? I guess. I'd have to ask our mom and dad first, though."

"Do you always ask your parents, what you can and can't do?"

"Of course. We respect our parents. Plus we come from a long line of detectives. We learn very quickly how to respect authority. Don't you?"

Harvey froze. Detectives? He didn't figure on that one. Now he knew, he was going to have to be careful.

"Just how many do you have?"

"My Uncle Don, Uncle Danny, Uncle Gary, who's the lead detective. Uncle Adam, Uncle Sheldon. Then my grandfather use to be a lead detective too, but he retired. Then their is my Aunt Jess, and sometimes my grandmother. But not very often, as she's retired to. But she'll help if they need it. The reason my papa don't do it anymore, is because he suffers strokes. So he had no choice but to retire. He hates it, but what can he do, right?"

Harvey wished the kid would just shut up. He was having second thoughts now. Knowing he was going to have to look for different boys, he didn't waste any more time on those twins.

"I've gotta go. It was nice meeting you. Take care."

As the boys watch him leave, their dad came out of the house.

"Let's go boys. Time for your Tae Kwon Do class."

"Coming dad, we just need to put our bikes in the house."

Once they were on their way, Tony asked...

"Who was the boy you were talking too?"

"Oh... he's the new kid. His name is Harvey. He's sixteen, in high school."

Continuing to drive, Tony wondered why his suspicion was up. He didn't even know the kid, yet he felt something was wrong about him. Leaving him to watch, and keep an extra eye on him from now on.

The Park.

He was sitting in the park. As he watched the little boys play, he seen one child off on his own. Getting up, he walked over.

"Hi there. Where's your mom and dad?"

"Over there. We's new here. Do you come here everyday?"

"I do now. How about I walk you back to your parents?"

He was hoping the little boy would say yes. He really wanted to feel the warmth of his hand.

"Okays, let's go."

taking his hand, Harvey did his best to control his sick craving. The last thing he wanted to do, was scare the child with his touch.

When they reached the mother and father, he said...

"Hi there. I found your son wondering, I didn't want him to get lost. So I brought him back."

"Thank you so much. We just moved here. We have so much to do. I still have to find a sitter, and lots of unpacking to do. It's been really crazy. But thank you again, for bringing him back."

"Sure, no problem. By the way, I babysit. If you like I can give you my number, and you can call when you need me. My mom can give me an excellent reference."

"Oh that would be wonderful. Pass the young man a pen, dear."

Once they had Harvey's number, they headed home. Watching them leave the park, he hoped they would called soon. For his craving was just begging to be released.

I'm glad J&J told the boy about their family of cops. Tony's got good instincts. The parents of the other boy are too trusting though. Good chapter.

Our Wedding day.

Danny was standing at the alter with his step son. Waiting nervously for the music to begin. Never did he think he would be here. Especially after losing Lindsay. All he could hope was that she was happy with the choice he had made.

"Are you nervous Danny?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am. You have the ring?"

"Mhm... it's in my pocket. But I brought the spare garbage tie ring, just incase mom doesn't like the new one."

Danny snickered. He still remembered when he proposed to Judy. Sliding that garbage tie ring onto her finger, as she cried. Now... now they were making it all a reality. Hard to believe, Danny Messer a father.

Back inside, Stella, Jess, and Claire, were helping Judy with her dress. Turning her to face the mirror, she cried. While Jessie kept twirling in hers till she fell on her bum.

"Oh... look at me. I'm so fat," she cried.

"You're not fat, Judy. You're wonderfully pregnant. You should be happy, you are getting yourself a wonderful man, and father. I know, because he's my favorite uncle. Always has been. Just don't tell uncle Donnie. He'll be upset," Claire giggled.

Hearing the wedding march begin, Judy walked out into Mac's waiting arm.

"You ready Judy?"

"I'm ready Mac. I love him, I promise to take good care of him."

"I know you will, Judy. I"m sure you will bring each other endless happiness."

When they reached Danny, the Priest said...

"Who gives this bride away?"

"I do."

Joining her hand into Danny's, Mac sat beside his wife, and took Alan into his arms.

"Daddy... whys the lady so fat?"

"She's not fat Alan. She's having a baby soon."

"Baby's... where? I no see any babies, daddy."

"No son. The baby is in her tummy."

"Ins her tummy? But hows it gets der?"

Mac gave his son a quizical look. Damn three year olds and their endless quest for knowledge.

"Stella... take your son. He wants to know how the baby got in her tummy."

Stella laughed. As did Jess and Claire, who were sitting behind her.

"Tell me daddy. I wants to know."

Claire giggled, she couldn't help it. Watching her father sweat was to funny. Leaving her to make her brother ask more questions, when she said...

"Daddies put the babies in the mommies tummies, Alan."

Looking at his daddy, he said...

"How daddy? How you put me in mommy's tummy?"

"Must you instigate, Claire. Don't entice him."

"Sorry daddy. I can't help it. He's so cute."

"Tells me daddy, pease."

Claire was going to say something else, when Tony stopped her.

"Behave baby. Just sit back and behave."

Claire couldn't help it. Wedding or no wedding, she had to say it, else she wouldn't stop laughing.

"I'll tell you Alan. Daddy put a seed in mommy's tummy, and it grew into a baby."

"Claire...stop this now," sighed her mom. As everyone looked.

"Ewws... I comes fom seeds? Daddy...I fom seeds?"

Wiggling out of his mommy's arms, he walked up to the alter, as the Priest said...

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."
As Danny and Judy went to kiss, Alan butted in and said...

"Uncle Danny's. Caires said you plants seeds in your lady to make babies. Can I see dem, pease."

Everyone laughed, at the little tyke who was trying to be so serious.

Danny looked at Mac and Stella, who were trying to crawl under the seats. Then looking at his little Claire, laughing like a loon, he sighed.

"Well, uncle. Can I see, pease?"

Tony got up, and took his brother in law into his arms.

"You can continue now. Sorry bout that."

Sitting back down with Alan in his arms, he looked at Claire and whispered...

"Just wait till I get you home. You're gonna get it."

Grinning widely, Claire said...

"Mm... fraid not honey. We still have four weeks, four days, and 12 hours, before you can get me any which way." she whispered seductively.

Watching the couple walk down the aisle, everyone followed. Except for Tony and Claire, as he had her by the waist.

"Tony...she giggled. Come on honey, let go."

"Here mom, take Julia for me. Claire and I need to have a talk."

Walking Claire into the little room, he pushed her against the wall.

"For the last week, you have done nothing but tease me with your words, your strut, and passionate looks. Well no more, baby. I'm going to have you, whether we get pregnant again or not. I'm willing to take that chance."

Crushing his lips to hers. Drowning her in his vented up passion. He spent the next two hours showing Claire, what her passionate looks, struts, and seductive teasing got her.

When they walked into the reception, they noticed the children had been taken home by the sitters. Watching her daughter, Stella noticed her satisfied look, and blushed complexion. Sitting down beside her mom, she took Julia in her arms.

"I take it, Tony didn't want to wait the six weeks?" she laughed.

"Hm... oh no mom, I"m not hungry. But thanks."

Oh yeah... Tony had done her good, alright. Embracing her daughter closer, they watched as Danny and Judy danced.

Back