CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww fix it! Why'd he say she was wandering around when she wasn't? She was at Colin's place, not wandering lol And didn't Michelle talk to her? Why'd she still go, or haven't they talked yet? 'Cause I don't know if I'd go with him after that. Sharon might be sorry really.

Previous post. They were at the movie theater first. Then they went to Colins place.

Michelle hasn't talked to her yet. Not till the morning. Which will be two chapters from now. Cause I have some other family to post first.

You have to remember, Eric lost three of his girls. So it's normal for him not to be over the bombing yet. Just like Stella isn't. Not until she talks openly to someone about it. Which will be a few chapters down the line. So there's lots of things to come. Just be patient:lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Maddy and Adam were getting ready for bed, when they heard Gray come in.

"Hey son, is that you? How was your night?"

"It was good. We spent it at Lindsay's. She's doing alot better. She only has a small cough left now. As does Nat and Kat."

"Well that is good news. We're just heading off to bed. Did you need anything?"

"No. I"m fine. I just want to see my little brother. Is he sleeping yet, mom?"

"No. He's awake gurgling. I think he was waiting for you to get home."

Smiling Gray kissed his mom goodnight, and walked into his room. Nearing the crib, he found his brother looking up at him, flailing his hands and feet. Picking him up, he carried him to his bed.

"Hi little brother, were you waiting up for me."

With wide eyes, he gurgled at his brother with love.

"I love you too, little guy. Yes I do. Do you know what I think? I think we need to go out tomorrow. Just you and I, for some one on one time. What do you think?"

Flailing his hands and feet again, he let out a loud... "ahh."

Cuddling his brother up against him, he turned off his light, and fell into sleep, nestled with his brother in his arms.

"Aww... they are so amazing together. Thank you Adam."

"Huh... thanks for what sweetheart?"

"Thanks for giving us another child."

"I should be thanking you three. You've given me something I never thought I'd have. A family of my own."

Wrapping his arm around her, they headed into bed. Where Adam spent the rest of the night, showing Maddy just how thankful he was.

Back at the Taylor home, MJ and Melina decided to go for a late night swim, down at the beach.

"Come on Melina, just slip out of your dress, and run in. The water is warm."
"This is crazy MJ. What if someone sees us?"

"No one is going to see us, it's dark. Now get your cute little butt in here."

Giggling, Melina still wasn't sure. "Fine... but if we get arrested for indecent exposure, you're explaining to my father."

Dropping her dress, Melina ran into MJ's waiting arms.

"See... it wasn't that bad. Was it? Now we can make slow, sensual, sweet, sweet love."

Pulling her into him, he softly traced the outline of her neck. Feeling her head fall back. He caressed his tongue across her shoulder, back up to her sweet lips, where he kissed her in fevered passion. Driving her to cry out into the night.

Splashing waves of water around them, she could feel every inch, every sensual stroke that was her MJ. God such passion, such pleasure, should be wickedly illegal, as he forced her soul to burn in the heated Miami waters.

Carrying her from the water, he slipped her beautiful wet body, into her dress, as they headed back into the house. Sitting her in a chair, he asked...

"Are you hungry, Melina?"

Giving MJ a fevered look, he knew exactly what she wanted. More of his passion, his talents, his love. Sweeping her up, he carried her to his room, and sat her on the dresser.

"Don't move Melina, you are just perfect where you are," he whispered.

Move? She couldn't move if she tried. Her body was drowning again in his touch. She could feel her soul melt like desired lava around them.

"Please MJ, I don't want you to tease me, I want you to love me."

MJ wasn't sure how much more he could love her. He was doing everything, to get deep into her soul. But he understood her need for more. Wrapping his arms tighter, she gripped as she bit down on his shoulder.

Letting out another hiss,they lost themselves. Without protection, without thought to consequences. Leaving behind in their passionate storm, two beautiful children that would become known as, Joshua and Jordon Taylor.

Last edited:
isn't Caroline younger than Michelle? I can't remember.

No Caroline is the same age as the Delko Girls, almost sixteen. Michelle is the young one at thirteen.

Yes, Colin is an evil bad boy:lol:

Back at the Delko's, Mackenzie sat her girls together in one room.

"Listen girls. Your father and I have discussed your sweet sixteen party. We've decided you can have the party here."

"Really? Oh my God, this is so cool mom. How many friends can we invite?"

"You can each invite six friends. Boy or girl, makes no difference. But... there are some ground rules. The party stays in the den. Your father will move everything, giving you all room to dance. Two... if at any time your friends decided to sneak off to other parts of the house. Party is over, and everyone goes home. Three... the lights stay on. There is no need for them to be off. Last time I checked, dancing could be done with lights on."

"That's fine mom. We don't care. Whatever you and dad want. We're just so happy, thank you, thank you, thank you." cried Sara.

Sharon sat there saying nothing. She was still upset about being grounded.

"Now if you girls can go work on your invitations, I'd like to talk to your sister for a bit."

"Sure mom. Thanks again."

When the girls left the room, Mack continued her talk with her daughter.

"Sharon, honey. Can you tell me why you were late?"

"I just lost track of time mom. It wasn't done on purpose. Colin and I went back to his place, that's it, then he brought me home when we noticed the time."

"Sharon. I'm going to ask you something, don't get upset. Are you past first base yet?"
"Noo... for God sakes mom, no. Why would you ask that?"
"Let's just say it's female intuition. That, and the little love bite behind your neck. If I was you, I'd wear your hair down for a few days."

"Love bite? Where?"

Standing her daughter in front of the mirror, she showed her.

"Oh my God. I didn't know mom. Honest. We kissed a little, but that's it. I didn't realize he bit me though."

"It's not really bite honey. That's just what they call it. By chance was Colin nibbling on your neck?"

"Yeah... but only for a few minutes, while we were dancing. Why would he do that?"

"Some boys do it, to let others know you belong to him. That your his, and no one can touch you."

"No boy owns me mom, ever. I'm my own person. I can't believe he did this."

"It will go away love. Don't worry. Just make me a promise. If you ever have the urge to make love, let me know. This way we can get you to a Gynecologist, and she can set you up with the proper protection, okay?"

"I promise mom. I will."

"That's my girl. Now why don't you join your sisters, and work on your invitations."

Meanwhile....

Sara headed downstairs to see her father. She knew he was upset. She always knew when her dad was upset. The two of them shared a very strong, father, daughter bond. After all, she was his Peanut.

Opening the door, she seen her dad looking out the window from his chair. Quietly walking up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek.

"Hi daddy. I thought you could use a hug, and some love."

Pulling his Peanut around to the front, he sat her on his lap. Snuggling her in close, he just held her tight.

"Are you going to be okay daddy? I get really sad when you are upset. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Sure Peanut. I'd like that. You see, I try not to be so strict with you girls. But I can't help but worry about you all. I know I can trust you three. At least I hope I can. But at times I just feel insecure when you are away from me."

"Aww... that's normal daddy. You are just afraid of losing us. We understand that. We know you miss our sisters, and we understand your need to keep us protected and safe. We also know how dangerous Miami, or any city can be at night. I also understand you don't know Colin that well, so that makes it even more scary for you."

Eric was silent. Always his little Peanut could figure him out. Always she would know each of his thoughts, his worries. Then she would address them one by one, till he felt better.

"But you know daddy. You have to be able to trust us too. You have to trust that we have enough sense to know when something isn't right, and to know when to call you, if we need help, or a ride home. You raised us right daddy, don't ever think you didn't. Cause you did. Now is the time, you need to release us just a little. Even if we make a mistake along the way, it's our fault. It becomes a lesson learned for me and my sisters."

"How did you get so smart, Peanut?"

"By listening to each of my daddy's lessons, and holding them close to my heart, so I don't ever disappoint him. Trust us daddy. Let us take those few extra steps. You will see, all your lessons were taken to heart."

"You are going to make some special man, very happy."

"No I won't daddy."

"Sure you will Peanut."

"No...I won't daddy. For no one can come close to you. Only you have my heart daddy. No one will ever take your place, in my heart."

Wrapping her arms tighter around her father, he teared up. Always his little Peanut, knew how to forever heal, his aching heart.

"I love you, Peanut."

"I love you too, daddy. You're my hero."

Holding each other tight, they listened in silence, as the waves splashed against the shore.

Mistakes are main to be made but not to be repeated. Learn from mistakes.
I love Eric being as a wonderful father to the child. Different person have different opinion/points though. In my opinion, he's not excessively protective but he loves his child so much.. It's so much better than neglecting one's child or never even try to get concerned about them. Whatever they do or whatever they say were out of the parents hands. But... he have to get in terms of understandings and being able to trust and have confidence in his children just like what Sara told him, loosen a little bit. I really hope that Sharon would believe what Michelle has seen with eyes rather than what Colin had said with his mouth. Visible facts can never be denied. Sometimes, we believe strangers much more than we believe our own family. I love this little peanut so much! People say this three words "I love you" have strong power over everything, not only among lovers but family too. As for Colin, I keep forgetting his name as I have to crack my brain to look for it, he mis-used this three words in a way to get girls. Those craving the psychos had were almost silent yet it reveals.

All the psycho's made me shook my head. They're trying to harm the family. A few failed attempts might get them to success and hopefully I hope not. I could picture all those pure and untainted bloods splattering and spilled around by all these people. I loved this case. It shows that not only man were with the hearts of cold in this world but woman too. Sometimes, they can be as evil that they had lost their humanity of benevolent, they don't even have self-awareness anymore, does not aware of what's happening around, enjoying each and every crime they had commit with full pleasure and satisfaction.

The Taylors where every member has equal, partnership, responsibility, interest and a role to play with has always been strong in the face of adversity. As horrible and terrifying it was, they made it to the finishing line by being by each others side giving support when they fall. I'm really happy that the childen were growing up to become a great person with compassionate thinking and knows how to judge what's right and wrong between both options, knows how to convince and comfort others older or even younger than them.

In my country, we're not allowed to get pregnant before marriage. It was wrong against the law and religion. A person gets looked down for that. I loved how this was written as I learned a lot about Western countries lifestyle from this story. I'm glad that Melina understood MJ, taking time to show him that she had absolute and unconditionally, without limitation falls in love with him. The first few chapters I read made me smile and later on, I laughed out loud. "Asprin". I was with trees for days but I found my joy once I start reading, never wanting to stop, smiling off into the empty space of midnight.. and this.. I got to say I LOVED IT! Uhhm... well... the love scene between MJ and Melina.. :lol:

Thanks for the reviews. Welcome back Asprine:):cool:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Taylor's, Caroline headed into Michelle's room to wake her papa, once she was sure her nana was sleeping.

"Papa... wake up papa."

Opening his eyes, he seen his granddaughter standing there. Leaning up, he woke Michelle too.

"Mm... what's the matter dad? Caroline? Is everything okay?"

"No Michelle. I just came from nana's room. She was really upset. So I layed down with her till she fell asleep. I think she's missing my dad. I just thought you should know papa, she may need you."

Sliding himself over to his chair, he sat down, and wheeled himself into their room. Finding his wife with wet tears still on her lids. He pulled himself up and into bed. Carefully wrapping her in his arms, as she woke.

"Mac...I...I need..."

Mac knew what she needed. Problem was, she wouldn't talk to him about it.

"Ssstella... ppease tttalk ttoo mme." he slurred.

Looking into his eyes, she could see he was still in pain himself. How was she to share with him, when he wouldn't admit his own pain. All she did know, was that if they didn't get everything out in the open soon, they never would.

"It's nothing Mac. I just miss you so much, when you're away from me."

"Nnno Ssstella, I wwant tto knnow."

"I just miss Michael, and my grandbabies, that's all."

Sure it was a little lie. But most of it was the truth. The only part she left out, was when she seen Michael get crushed and wave goodbye. All that rubble that fell, as she watched the biggest piece crush him to the ground. Seeing his skull crack open. God the mess, as the nerves in his body, made it look like he was waving goodbye. So haunting, as she played it over and over in her mind.

Mac noticed her shivering. He could feel her body as it turned to ice. Leaving him to wonder, just what the hell she seen that day. That day when everything changed their world forever.

Pulling her closer, he passionately kissed her. So deep, as he felt her body begin to respond. Caressing his hands across and over her beautiful perfumed skin. Skin that was so soft, so golden from the aura that surrounder her all these years.

Mac knew they were just covering up what was really bothering them. But what else could he do. He certainly couldn't force his wife into telling him. Not when he wasn't willing to share that part of the nightmare with her.

Trying to forget all his thoughts, he concentrated on his wife. On their love, their kisses, their strokes and desires. Until all that remained in their souls, and minds, was their undying love for each other, and their children.

When Mac had loved her with all the sensual passion inside him, he curled her trembling body under him. Then bending down, he whispered out...

"I lllove yoou Sssstella."

"I know Mac. I love you too."

Closing their eyes, they fell into sleep. Leaving all their fears behind. Even if only for a little while.

The following morning at school, Michelle looked for her neice. Finding her with Colin, she sighed.

"Sharon... can we talk for a minute?"

"What, now Michelle. Can it wait?"

"No. It's really important."

"Okay... Colin, I'll see you later."

"Of course." Giving Sharon a deep kiss in front of her aunt, he winked at
Michelle, at the same time. God in about five seconds, she was going to vomit. The guy was a complete pig.

"What is it, Michelle. Is it about papa?"

"No. Listen. Last night at the movie theater while Colin was nestling you in his arms. He was making ogled eyes at me."

"What? Get out. I don't believe this Michelle. Just what would he see in a thirteen year old. Give me a break. Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm not. I'm trying to save you from some heartache, the guy is no good. Even in the theater, he was staring at me all the time. Why do you think I left so early. Cause I didn't want to have too face him again."

Sharon thought back to after the movie. Remembering Colin's words... "Where did your aunt go? Who's car is she getting into?" Could her aunt be right. Plus he had marked her neck. What was it her mom had said... "they do it to let other guys know, you belong to them."

"Please Sharon, I'm not doing this to hurt you. I just don't want to see my neice get hurt."

"I know Michelle. I"m sorry too. I actually talked to mom about it last night. After he gave me this."

Showing Michelle her neck, she sighed...

"You need to end it now, Sharon. The last thing you need is another obsessive jerk chasing you around Miami."

"I know Michelle. It's just I'm so tired of being alone."

"You're young Sharon. We have our whole lives ahead of us. It will happen. One more thing, did you and Tristan actually break up? Or are you just guessing?"

"I don't know Michelle. I haven't talked to him for two months now. He hasn't even called."

"You have to remember Sharon. It's going to take at least a few months for him to get use to the new Campus, his classes, routines, etc. I'm sure he'll call, and let you know something. He's a really sweet guy. But the last thing you need, is him finding out you were fooling around on him, while he was gone."

"I know you're right, Michelle. Always so smart. You are so much like papa."

"I know... don't remind me. I already know," she laughed.

Hugging Michelle, Sharon went to find Colin to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back