CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over at the Ross's, Maddy was getting AJ ready for his first booster shot. Taking out the Motrin, she gave him 0.5mg, before heading out the door. Strapping him into the car, she made sure he was comfortable, and well supported.

"There we go my baby. All ready." Kissing his little crown, she shut the door and headed out. Arriving at the doctors office, she parked the car, and walked in.

"Hi, Maddy Ross to see Dr.Kenya."

"Just have a seat Maddy, the doctor will be with you shortly."

Sitting down with her son. She really wished Adam was with her and AJ. She hated needles with a passion. She could remember with Gray and Gregory, leaving the room while her husband stayed with their boys.

"Okay Maddy, you can bring Adam in."

Walking into the exam room, she felt the comforting touch on her shoulder. Turning to smile, she seen Adam with her.

"Sorry I'm late Maddy. I had to finish up some samples."

"That's okay. I'm just glad you're here. I really don't want to see our son cry."

Lifting AJ, into his arms, Adam layed him on the scale for the doctor.

"10lbs now. He's a very healthy size. Now let's have a listen to your little heart."

After his physical exam, the nurse brought in the booster. Seeing the needle, Maddy felt the wave of nausea hit her. Leaving the room, she tried to catch her breath. Then she heard her son cry. Tearing up herself, she opened the door, and took her son back into his arms.

"Aww... here mommy. I think you need this more then your husband."

Turning to face her husband, she seen his tears too.

"What can I say Maddy. "It hurt me, more then him."

The nurse laughed. Never had she met such loving parents, that cried during their sons first booster shot. One parent, yes. But two.. no. That she had never seen.

"Here's your next appointment Maddy. Take care."

Leaving the office, Maddy didn't want to let her son go.

"Come on Maddy, we need to put him in the carseat."

"I know Adam, but he's so upset."

"I know he is, but once we put the car in motion, he'll fall asleep. If not, we will stop the car, till you lull him."

Finally placing her son in the carseat, they headed home.

Back at the Hospital, MJ dropped Melina off for her shift.

"I'll pick you up at eleven, have a good shift."

Leaning over MJ softly, passionately kissed her.

"See ya, MJ. Drive careful."

"I will Melina. Take it easy."

Once she was out of range, MJ backed out and headed home.

"Hey Melina... I didn't think you were on call tonight?"

"Yeah. I am Suzie. Dr.Mercer cancelled. He said he has a case of the flu."

Suzie laughed. "Yeah...I bet. The human female flu."

Laughing Melina headed to the waiting room, to see her first patient.
Meanwhile in the lounge. David took a syringe filled with syrup ipec, and shot it into Melina's yogurt. Shaking it, he laughed.

"This is going to be good. And yes... yes I know I'm childish."

"David? What are you doing?"

"Oh hey Suzie. Just grabbing a snack. Why?"

"Cause you're needed in the ER. They have a patient that needs to be assesed."

"Okay, thanks. See ya."

After David left, Suzie grabbed the yogurt that Melina told her she could have. Opening it, she grabbed a spoon, sat down, and began eating it. Not more then fifteen minutes later, she started throwing up violently.

Walking in, Melina seen her over the toilet in the lounge bathroom.

"Suzie? Are you okay. Oh my, look at you. Let me get you a drink."

"God Melina, I'm so sick. I need to go home."

"Okay... let me call your husband to come get you."

After Suzie had headed home. David walked back into the lounge, and noticed Melina sitting ready a book. Looking in the garbage bin, he seen the open yogurt container. Yet, Melina looked fine.

"Hey Melina. Have you eaten yet?"

"No. I'm not very hungry. By the way... Darla is on her way in. Suzie went home sick."

"Sick? She was fine."

"I know. She said all she had today was my yogurt. After that the vomiting started. Poor girl. Anyway... I got to go. See ya David."

Watching her leave. David whispered... "damn woman has a horseshoe up her butt."

Back at the Delko's, Mackenzie was waiting for the arrival of the baby furniture. She was so looking forward to finally getting the nursery done.

"Mama... I's ungry."

"You're hungry? What would you like? Some PB&J? Or some grilled cheese?"

"Mm... gilled cheese mama."

"Grilled cheese it is. Can you grab mommy the butter?"

"I cans, cause I's a big boy now."

"Yes you are. You are mommy's big boy."

While Eric Jr. ate his lunch, Mack seen the furniture truck pull up.

"You stay here baby. Mommy is going to let in the men with the baby furniture."

Following his mommy, with his grilled cheese in tow. Danger seen an opportunity for lunch. Following behind, Danger waited for Eric to drop the sandwich, before gobbling it up. Tunring around, Eric seen Shannon's dog eating his sandwich.

"Mama? Mama... anger ate my samwich. Mama... you ear me?"

Seeing the dog licking his lips, Mackenzie put him outside with his brothers.

"Did you let Danger in Eric?"

"No mama. I's not do it. But I's still ungry."

"Alright. Give me one minute. You men can take the furniture upstairs, first door on your left."

With the men busy upstairs, Mackenzie made her son another grilled cheese. After they finished their lunch, and the men had left. Eric followed his mom upstairs for his nap.

"Mama, can you seep wid me?"

"For a little while. Lay down and I'll read you a story." Once Eric was sound asleep, Mack started on the nursery. Placing the furniture where she wanted it to be, she admired her skill, as she felt her husbands warm hands around her waist.

"Hi honey. Miss me?"

"Of course I did. But what are you doing home so early?"

"It's been quiet all morning. So I'd thought it would be nice, to sneak in lunch with my sexy wife."

"Hm... depends. What did you bring?"

"Your favorite BLT, loaded with extra mayo, and relish." he cringed.

"I felt that. There is nothing wrong with relish on a BLT. It's just like a burger."

"Um... no it's not. There's no beef. Plus... eggs and relish just don't mesh well."

Laughing, she followed her husband downstairs to get her hands on her BLT, with extras.

Meanwhile...

Back at the Hospital...2pm.

Melina was having trouble sedating a patient who was strung out on Meth. Calling for help, she held the syringe in her hand, as the patient grabbed it and jabbed her with it. Feeling the effects of the sedative take affect.
She fell to the ground.

By the time the doctors had the patient strapped and sedated. Melina's
father came in.

"What the hell happened?"

"One of her patients were strung out on Meth. He went a little crazy. Grabbing the sedative Melina had, he jabbed her with it. She's fine. We checked her pulse, and blood pressure. It's just a matter of when she wakes."

"She's a first year med student. Why the hell is she doing handling crackheads alone?"

"We had an emergency in Trauma one. We're sorry doctor. There wasn't much we could do. By the time we got here, he had already sedated her."

"Alright, you can go." Flipping up his cell, he called MJ to come and pick Melina up till he was done his shift.

When MJ arrived. Melina was coming around.

"Oww... whoa... I feel woozy. What happened Dad?"

"It seems your meth patient jabbed you with your sedative. Mind explaining to me why a patient strung out on Meth. wasn't strapped down by the EMT's who brought him in?"

"It's my fault dad. When the EMT's brought him in, they said most of the effect from the Meth, had worn off. When I unstrapped him, he was fine.

He was coherent, calm, and talking. But as soon as I brought the sedative near him, he freaked."

"I want you to take the rest of the night off. You've recieved quite a dose. I'll pick you up after work."

"No. That's okay dad. I'm going to stay at MJ's for the night."

Giving his daughter a kiss, he left her in MJ's care.

Watching from the door, David laughed like a loon, as he thought...

"Hah... looks like her horseshoe fell out."

Turning towards the door, MJ seen David laughing.

"What the hell is so funny, David?"

"Nothing, see ya Melina. Hope you feel better."

"I really don't like that guy. Let's get you home."

Helping her off the bed, she felt her legs collapse. Leaving MJ, to sweep her up into his arms.

"Mm... my strong, handsome hero. I love you."

MJ stopped in tracks. "Love... did she say she loved him?"

Knowing she was pretty sedated. He took it as warm gester, instead of believing it to be true. Placing her in his car, he buckled her in, as she pulled him down on her.

"Mm... you smell so sexy MJ. It's been a long time since I've been done in car. Want to play?" as she stroked her hand up his inner thigh.

"Oh no you don't. You keep those hands where I can see them."

Shutting her door, MJ took a deep breath, but by God whatever sedation she had, he wanted it too. Opening his door, he got in and started the car. As he pulled forward she grabbed his inner thigh again, causing him to hit the gas, and the wall infront of them.

"Shit... Melina. Stop this now. Or I'm going to spank you."

"Oooo...kinky bad boy, you. Spank mama good."

Just as MJ, was about to say something else. Her father and half the staff came out.

"Are you okay, MJ? What happened?"

"Um... can we have some privacy?"

"Sure. It's okay everyone. They're fine. You can go."

Once they were alone, MJ said...

"Just what the hell was in that sedative? She's...um... how do I say it? You're her father."

"She's sexually excited MJ, is that what you're trying to say?"

"Yeah. Very. She won't calm down. She keeps grabbing at me. Damn this is embarrassing."

"She's most likely having a reaction to Midazolam. Most patients tend to sleep, or be mellow and relaxed. But there is always that 10 percent, that it counteracts like an aphrodisiac. She also had more then the normal amount, due to her body being so small."

"Let me guess. Your daughter is one of the 10 percent."

"Mhm... he laughed. Did you want to leave her here till it wears off?"

"No. We'll be fine. I'll call you tonight, and let you know how she is."

By the time MJ had her at his place. She was calm, and sleeping. Picking her up in his arms. He carried her into the house, and placed her on the couch.

"MJ? What's the matter with Melina?"

"She had a patient coming down off Meth. He grabbed the sedative that was in her syringe, and jabbed her with it. So her father asked me to bring her here."

"Aww... she's such a tiny little package too. Most likely a very high dose she shouldn't have had. Well... why don't you take her to your room. Let her sleep in your bed."

"Um... I think it's better if we leave her on the couch. Her father informed me, that she is one of the ten percent that this type of sedative treats as an aphrodisiac. Let's just say it was hell getting her to keep her hands to herself on the way home. The front of my car is proof of that. We kind of smacked into a wall at the Hospital."

Stella tried not to laugh. She could just imagine MJ, trying to get Melina to keep her hands to herself.

"Okay, let her sleep. Your father will keep an eye on her."

When Stella and MJ left the room. Mac wheeled himself over to her side.

Taking a good look at her, he sized her up. Hoping and wishing, that she and MJ would provide him with lots of male Taylor baby's.

Taking the blanket from the back of the couch, he covered her up to her neck. Feeling the light caress, she reached out and grabbed Mac's hand.

As he tried not to laugh, she rubbed it against her cheek, thinking it was his grandsons. But it didn't take her long to realize that the size, and shape of the hand, didn't belong to MJ.

Squeezing it tighter, she cuddled it under her neck, and whispered... "thanks Mac."

Smiling to himself, he had to admit that he had already falling for the little package. Cause not only was she smart, saucy, proud and stubborn. She was also...very beautiful too.

"Mm... you smell so sexy MJ. It's been a long time since I've been done in car. Want to play?" as she stroked her hand up his inner thigh.

"Oh no you don't. You keep those hands where I can see them."

:guffaw:I loved that!

Loved MJ and Andrew's awkward discussion. Ha!

New Psychotic killer, hits Miami. (Vicious female)

Meanwhile...

She was disturbed. She had had this sick craving for weeks. Ever since she landed in Miami three weeks ago, she could feel and see the evilness call to her. She had known since she was a little girl that her mind was ill. Afterall, she came from a family of psycho's.

She had lived in New Hampshire before this with her brother, father, and grandfather. Her mother had died giving birth to her. All she could remember was always being hurt by her father, and brother. Leaving her now at the age of thirty, to become violent, with tendencies to seduce her male victims before killing them.

Dressing herself in a short skirt, spaghetti strap shirt, and sandles. She headed out onto the streets of Miami, to find her first victim. She knew it would easy. Afterall she was 5ft8 with long sexy tanned legs, beautiful long beach blonde hair, and bright green eyes that could light up the skies at night.

Locking her door, she walked down to the little cafe and ordered a latte. Sitting down, she looked for her unsuspected victim. Seeing the young man raising his glass to her, as he winked, she offered him to come over.

When he arived, he said...

"Hello there. My name is Vincent. Has anyone ever told you, you look like Bo Derek?"

In her most seductive voice, she said...

"Mm... all the time Vincent. You can call me Beth. So tell me... what do you like to do for fun?"

"Everything Beth. Why don't you tell me some of your favorite things. Maybe then we can make some plans for an evening out?"

Leaning into his ear, she whispered. Not more then a few seconds later, they were walking back to his place.

Meanwhile...

When the Delko girls arrived at home, Sharon searched for her mom.
Finding her upstairs in the nursery, she awed.

"Oh mom... it's beautiful. Look at the rose print boarder. It's so bright, and the color of the walls are amazing. Look at the teddy bear wall stickies, and blocks. Oh she's going to love it."

"Thanks sweetheart. Did you need something?"

"Oh, yeah. Colin invited me out to a movie tonight. Is it okay if I go?"

"Sure. But home by eleven, okay?"

"I will. Thanks mom. I'm going to get changed.

After Sharon showered, she dressed in slick black jeans, and a white tank top. Throwing a black see through sweater on top. She was ready to go. God she looked hot, the shirt showed each and every inch of her well curved body. Thinking to herself she said...

"Just think Sharon. In two days you and your sisters will be sweet 16. Hello...party time." she laughed.

Oh she knew, her and her sisters would have to work their parents hard for a sweet 16 party. But that was okay. In the end, the girls knew they would win. Heading downstairs, she walked right into her dad.

"Hi daddy. How was work?"

Looking at his little girl all dressed up. Eric yelled...

"Maaaaaaaack... get down here please."

"What is it honey? You don't have to bellow."

"Have you seen our daughter? Take a good look at her."

"Yeah... she looks beautiful, why?"

"Listen... she is not going out of the house like that. Get back upstairs and change into something less... less... for christ sakes, just change."

"Why daddy? What's wrong with what I'm wearing? It's appropriate."

"Nothing about that, is appropriate. Change, now."

Hearing the doorbell, Sharon knew it was Colin.

"You go ahead Sharon. I'll handle daddy. Have fun."

"Thanks mom. See you when I get home."

After Sharon left, Eric stormed into the kitchen. He couldn't handle seeing one of his little girls all dressed to kill. God she looked almost twenty, instead of fifteen with all that crap on her face. Not to mention those stuck on jeans. Sighing deep, he sat down.

Feeling his wife's hands massage his tempo's helped a little.

"Why would you let our little girl go out like that Mack? Why?"

"Oh stop Eric. Everything she was wearing, was very appropriate for her age. You just can't stand seeing your little girls, grow up into women."

"There is that. But I mean her clothes are so revealing. Where is she going anyway?"

Mackenzie sighed deep. Getting ready to hear the "WHAT", she said...

"To the movies with a boy named Colin."

"WHAT... what happened to Tristan?"

"He hasn't called her since he started College. So our daughter decided it was time to move on."

Getting up, Eric left the kitchen as Mack said...

"Where you going honey?"

"Too bed. I can't take this damn headache."

Hearing the door slam, Mackenzie couldn't help but laugh. The girls were slowly driving their daddy insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back