CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Hi all.

Have one more Q. If I can get a hold of US stamps, does anyone know how much is needed in postage for a 8x10 envelope with photo to be mailed back to Europe??

Thanks.

I have this one

(cast member's name)
CSI Miami
CBS Productions
1600 Rosecrans Ave.
Building 4 A 2nd Floor
Manhattan Beach, California

I sent Emily a letter in July :)

I really wanted Emily's autograph, I LOVE HERRRRRRRR! but here in stupid Brazil they don't sell internacional Sase. :devil:

Anyone want to help me get her autograph?? hahahahha
don't hurt to try right??

mandystevens, try explaining your situation in the letter, and include a self addressed envelope. That's what i usually do when i send letters to people that aren't in the US and most of the time it works.

Speaking of Emily Procter, I got the picture back that i sent to her today. I wrote her on 2-9-08 and sent a photo as well as a self addressed envelope and i got it back today 12-26-08. Which was definately quicker than the one where i didn't send a photo or SASE. On that one i had written her on 2-1-07 and got the pic back on 10-30-08.

Did you send Emily a big envelope to be sent back with your pic or a small one?
I sent a small envelope with a folded pic. Still holding out hope that Em will write me back.

Last edited:
Hey
Does anyone have the rest of the CSI:NY cast members addresses?
Hill, Eddie , Anna , Robert , A.J , Carmine ? Please let me know.
Thanks

Got my first autograph of 2009 today. I had written Marc Vann on December 20, 2008 and got the one pic i sent back signd as well as another one that he signed and personalized.

I have a picture of Emily Procter I would like autographed whats the best address to send it to her? So I should put my photo in a 10 x 13 envelope along with a regular envelope self addressed? This is my first time sending a photo to be signed :confused: Help!

Last edited:
Okay guys, try these.

Hill Harper
Principato Young Management
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 880
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Eddie Cahill
c/o CSI NewYork
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd. Room #18
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USA

Anna Belknap
Raw Talent
9615 Brighton Way
Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

AJ Buckley:
"CSI: NY"
CBS Productions
4024 Radford Avenue
Bldg 7, 2nd Floor
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

Robert Joy
c/o SMS Talent
8730 Sunset Blvd
Suite 440
LA, CA 90069

For Carmine, I saw a success this year after a request through his myspace page here:
http://www.myspace.com/ceesau

And...

Emily Procter
"CSI: Miami"
CBS Productions
1600 Rosecrans Avenue
Bldg 4A, 2nd Flr.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
USA

And to send to Emily you send your picture, a letter, an envelope the same size as the picture that's self addressed and stamped and you should be good.

Fan-mail addresses

Does anyone know where to go to get addresses to write fan-mail to the actors at CSI:NY? What about e-mail addresses?

Thanks!

Re: Fan-mail addresses

You might want to check out the Merchandise section for the "CSI Autographs Advice" thread.
I know there are some people in there who've had success writing for autographs and such.
Hope this helps! :)

Re: Fan-mail addresses

I'm gonna move this to Merchandise since it belongs there thanks SpeedyMeg! :)

*moved*

Back