'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Does anyone know which episode it is where Calleigh falls asleep in the lab and Horatio wakes her up? I think its from Season 1 or 2! I've been dying to watch that episode again for ages coz that bit cracks me up! :)

I'm new here so Hi everyone

Can some one tell me which episode had Eric speaking Russian? I think it was season one and had something to do with a zoo keeper.

Thanks

Hi, Enhinti, welcome to the Miami Forum! :)

Yep, it was in season 1. That episode would be 'Evidence of Things Unseen'. :)

You're welcome. :)

I found the episode to be quite good so if you get the chance to watch it, I hope you'll enjoy it.

^^ Lol, it was only a couple of lines but awesome nonetheless. :D

In "Dispo Day" Trip referred to his wife and in another season (5 maybe?) He says he's divorced.
Can anyone tell me when that happened?

^^ I can't remember the exact episode, I want to say it's in season 2? He found out his wife called these people to spy on him to see if he was cheating. It was really sad when he found out. :(

Yikes!
Pay someone to spy on the hubby? That's paranoia!
On the other hand, considering how many people in Miami are cheating on their spouses/significant others, I guess that's not surprising.

So he wasn't cheating and got mad that she distrusted him?

So he wasn't cheating and got mad that she distrusted him?

It went something like that. :)

So based on 'Bait', season 2, we can probably speculate that this was one possible cause of Frank's divorce, (he also mentioned in 'Bait' that him and Melissa have personal issues.) even though it wasn't officially said.

Really wish they'd follow-up on that a bit more. :/

Last edited:
I'm bringing this here from another thread. Why is Delko in a motel room? It's the thread asking about the pills...Speed_Cochrane answered that one but the motel part has me curious.

:confused: I didn't get the impression that he was in a motel room at all. Was he? I thought it was just a small apartment.

We know that he pretty much went broke helping Marisol when she was sick, and now he's got his own medical problems to deal with (most of his bills are probably covered, but still...) and he's had his wages cut to pay off whats-her-name that sued him. So, he probably can't afford a great place at the moment.

Back