'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. John Walden

John Walden Dead on Arrival

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

Wikipedia says that Adelle Sevilla (from season one) was fired due to her warning a suspect in Simple Man that the PD was coming down. Is that true? I know it wasn't showed, but sometimes CBS takes plots beyond the TV screen.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

I'm trying to write a fanfiction about Kyle, and I'm finding some gaps in the story. Maybe you guys can help me out. My two questions are...

1) Who was Kyle's legal guardian (foster parent or otherwise) at the time of his parole officer's murder?
    2) Where was he living at the time of his parole officer's murder?

Here's the problem. Yelina goes to the boat-foster-dad-guy because he was supposedly Kyle's last foster father. But the man says that Kyle was "sent to juvie and I don't collect on him no more." Which means that Kyle was definetly not living there, since he spent six months in juvie. We don't know how much time passed between his release from juvenile detention and the interrogation with eric, but we can assume it's been at least a couple of weeks. Where has he been living all that time?

The biggest problem I see is this: If Kyle was living on his own (on the streets, since he's a minor and not able to rent a place), how did the police contact him to bring him in for interrogation? I'm assuming they didn't just run into him on the street.

Anyone understand this?

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

If I remember correctly, that is, indeed, true. I remember Horatio getting on her case about it and her handing over her stuff in the episode.

MaddyAnn, I don't think they ever really mentioned it... at least as far as I remember. The last foster parent was the boat guy, but I don't know who he was living with or anything. They might have put him into a group home though? I don't know... I could be really off, but that's my guess.

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

I made the assumption he was still in Juvie, maybe on a work release type situation, since we know he had a job.

:confused::confused:
    I have a question which hasn't been addressed that I've seen. Why is CSI Miami showing Season 5 reruns instead of this past season? Both CSI and CSI NY are showing the more recent episodes.
    :scream::scream:
    I'm guessing it might have to do with CSI Miami starting to film later than the other two, and TPTB planning ahead in the event of a strike. Anybody have any idea? At this point, we get the same shows on CBS on Monday, CBS Weekend and A&E through the week. Why not Season 6? Or are they trying to pump up potential sales when the dvd comes on in September? But that should also hold true for the others.

:guffaw::guffaw:
    I don't know where you are in Australia, but I'm hearing from friends in Melbourne that new episodes of CSI Miami will begin next Sunday, July 13th, at 8:30. Hope that helps!

Oops. I just realized I had been the last poster, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Speed_cochrane, where are you?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2008
  5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have merged both of your posts together for you. :) There isn't much you can do on your end if you accidentally double post unless you delete that post then edit the previous reply. :/ But deleting posts isn't something we like to encourage.

I've been wondering the same thing. :vulcan:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Thanks, Speed_cochrane, I knew you could fix it.

7. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Why are there no reruns from seasons 2-4 on, ever? It's always season 5 with the occasional season 1.

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

2 is on A&E a bunch. 3 and 4 aren't as prevalent on that channel, but are shown also.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You're probably just missing them. A&E just recently finished up airing repeats of s4.
    Wed. & Fri. they usually have a full night of repeats that are from later seasons, & the noon & six slots are from earlier seasons.

Like for today, 'Money for Nothing' is the noon & 6 epi (where I live) & 'Death Pool 101' & 'Looks could kill' follow.

You might also check the Saturday night CBS repeats. They're on back to back & sometimes a repeat gets thrown in earlier in the night. I think they just finished up s4 as well.

:)

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Sorry if this has been asked before or something, but I don't know where to find this stuff. How many posts or how long do you have to be one here to make an avatar? Or to do PMing?

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

If I remember correctly, you have to have 50 posts and have been a member for 2 weeks before you can have an avatar or send/receive PM's.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

K thanks!

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Also, if you look at the descriptions of each section of this board on the talk CSI main page, you will see one called Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback. That is for questions about the board itself and not the CSI shows. Hope that helps.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

haha I'll go there next time! I was just hit with confusion and went to the first question thread I saw.

*rolls eyes at self*

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I'm not terribly computer savvy and keep trying to figure out how to put a spoiler box into a post so as not to offend. I can't seem to figure it out. Would someone please give me steps to imbed the box into my post. Thanks!