Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Awwww, the boys are so cute together! :D

Danny does really get big puppy dog eyes when he looks at Flack, doesn't he? It's adorable. He looks so trusting when he looks at Flack. And that look totally gets to Flack, too. After all, he kinda is wrapped around Danny's little finger, and those puppy dog eyes play a part in all of that. :D

Danny and Flack have a scene in 415...it's the one where Flack makes the Star Wars joke! :D

Thank you for the info, Top41! :D It is much appreciated! I'm so happy we'll be having a cute and funny Danny/Flack scene. And if I remember right, it's when they go to some Star Wars convention and Flack shows a nerdy side of himself with a snarky one liner? That is adorable beyond words. :D Flack is not only smart, handsome, dependable and strong, he knows his pop culture too. Danny must be so proud.:lol:

And speaking of geeking out ...

n7955205203125099881fp8.jpg

You just gotta love Eddie in his Rangers jersey, fawning over the Stanley cup. Probably going on and on about how much he loved spending quality time with it. And there's his BFF Carmine, poking at the darn thing and wondering what the hell's the big deal about it. :lol:

And if it was Flack geeking out and Danny got all petulant because Flack's not fawning over him instead ...

teasesmileeq0.jpg

That's okay, Flack loves Danny no matter what mood the guy is in. :) :lol: ;)

I love pictures of Flack grinning at Danny like he's the funniest guy ever--which is saying something since Danny really isn't funny. :lol: And then Danny gives Flack that big-eyed look of his and Flack just can't help but take care of him. :p

It does make you wonder if Danny is appealing to Don's attraction to him sometimes--even if he doesn't plan to be with Don, he might be using Don's feelings for his own benefit. (Yeah, I know we've talked about this before. :p) If that's the case, do you think Danny does it consciously, or that he just uses what power he has over Don without thinking that it's not fair to him?

Fortunately for Danny, he can do no wrong in Flack's eyes--unfortunately for Flack, he's going to continue to be there for Danny even though he doesn't get much out of it himself. *pet pet*

It's not a Star Wars convention, it's a bar full of cosplayers. Flack compares the people to the bar in one of the early Star Wars movies. :lol: Oh Flack, ILU BB! :p

Top41:
I did watch the episode again and I honestly did not see Danny smile. But I do think he looked relieved and grateful when Flack said, "You're my friend, Danny. Makes it my business." I think Danny is slowly starting to come around and realize that Flack really does love him and isn't going to give up on him, no matter what. I mean, how many times does poor Flack have to prove that before Danny will believe him???
Top41, I do not know how explain, and everybody comprehend the dissimilarity of mode of the movie role, and this problem not quite importance, right?Your explain have the persuasion very much.
Yeah!------'But I do think he looked relieved and grateful when Flack said'
Because the Ruben died, the Danny very grief.So, his smile is not obvious.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Recently the busy died,I love here,concerning Danny and Flack all dialogues:
Danny:

oh my God, Don. Where the hell did you get that horrible thing 'round yer neck?!

Flack: You bought it.
Danny: Did not! I got way better taste than that!
Flack: Yeah, says the guy who keeps those scary fedora hats and leopard print scarves.
laugh gush----- ing:lol::guffaw::lol:.
I also want to speak a few!!!But, I regain to work:(!!Next time, certain!!!!;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Recently, I did a picture of Don Flack, hoping that everyone like.( because of his chest hair--------- nosebleed^_^:lol:)

http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-3-17/013/222/418/14639096/14639096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, the spoilers you guys are posting aren't working for me. :confused: Is anyone else having that problem?? Let me see if I can fix them in my post...I'm not sure, but I think it's the quotes around the spoiler title...I don't think you need those.

ETA: My own spoilers don't work either!!!

ETA2: I give up. :mad: Spoiler code sucks here, too. UGH!!!

Thank you for the info, Top41! :D It is much appreciated! I'm so happy we'll be having a cute and funny Danny/Flack scene. And if I remember right, it's when they go to some Star Wars convention and Flack shows a nerdy side of himself with a snarky one liner? That is adorable beyond words. :D Flack is not only smart, handsome, dependable and strong, he knows his pop culture too. Danny must be so proud.

They're in a bar, but yeah, it's people dressed up and Flack makes a Star Wars joke. Danny probably thinks it's cute. Awww, Flack's a big old geek for sci fi...and his Danny.

And speaking of geeking out ...

n7955205203125099881fp8.jpg

You just gotta love Eddie in his Rangers jersey, fawning over the Stanley cup. Probably going on and on about how much he loved spending quality time with it. And there's his BFF Carmine, poking at the darn thing and wondering what the hell's the big deal about it. :lol:

And if it was Flack geeking out and Danny got all petulant because Flack's not fawning over him instead ...

:lol: I love that pic! And yeah, Danny would so not stand for taking second place, even momentarily, to a damn oversized cup. :lol:

And it so looks like they're holding hands behind that cup. :lol:

teasesmileeq0.jpg

That's okay, Flack loves Danny no matter what mood the guy is in. :) :lol: ;)

I love that cap! Danny was all pouty that day, but Flack just adores his baby, whether he be sulky or sunny. That smile of Flack's just says Danny's the cutest thing in the room.

I love pictures of Flack grinning at Danny like he's the funniest guy ever--which is saying something since Danny really isn't funny. :lol: And then Danny gives Flack that big-eyed look of his and Flack just can't help but take care of him. :p

That's one of the things I adore about them. Flack is hilarious. He's the funniest character on the show--quick-witted and sarcastic and his one-liners are always dead on funny. Danny, on the other hand, just isn't funny. He's a little dorky, and his jokes are just bad. And yet Flack just laughs at them like they're the funniest thing Flack's ever heard. And I don't think he's just being patronizing--I think he's so in love that he actually thinks Danny is funny. Poor Flack--so whipped.

Danny's big-eyed look that he gives Flack is really cute, too. You can kind of tell it just totally melts Flack and yeah, makes him want to take care of and protect Danny.

It does make you wonder if Danny is appealing to Don's attraction to him sometimes--even if he doesn't plan to be with Don, he might be using Don's feelings for his own benefit. (Yeah, I know we've talked about this before. :p) If that's the case, do you think Danny does it consciously, or that he just uses what power he has over Don without thinking that it's not fair to him?

That's a really good question. I guess I'd lean towards saying it's mostly unconscious, because I think Danny is a good person and that he wouldn't take advantage of someone else's feelings for him. But on the other hand, I think Danny, because of his background, has a pretty strong survival instinct, and that he's aware, even if it's on a subconscious level, when someone cares about him. I think Danny gets away with a lot of the shit he does because he knows Flack (and Mac for that matter, to go back to season one) isn't going to give up on him.

I think Danny was a little manipulative in "All in the Family." He didn't get angry with Flack for hunting him down--he got all sad and frantic and appealed to Flack's chivalrous side. And what did Flack do? Offer to help him. Danny didn't say to Flack, "This is my own mess, I don't want you to get involved and possibly get in trouble." He just let Flack help him, because he knew he needed help. And so maybe that was playing on Flack's feelings a bit. (Not that Flack would have just turned around and gone home if Danny told him to--obviously, he followed Danny to the motorcycle).

And in the alley, Danny kind of turned on the hysterics, too, but Flack didn't really budge then. I think on some level, Danny knows Flack has strong feelings for him and there's leeway Flack gives him that he wouldn't give anybody else. And yeah, I think Danny might play on that a little bit. At the very least, he knows that he can call Flack wherever and whenever he needs him. If it weren't so one-sided, it would seem more like a normal friendship thing, but because it's always Flack saving Danny, it really does have that romantic edge to it.

Fortunately for Danny, he can do no wrong in Flack's eyes--unfortunately for Flack, he's going to continue to be there for Danny even though he doesn't get much out of it himself. *pet pet*

Well, hopefully Flack at least gets laid now and then. Danny really needs to be giving it up for his devoted detective. :lol:

It's not a Star Wars convention, it's a bar full of cosplayers. Flack compares the people to the bar in one of the early Star Wars movies. :lol: Oh Flack, ILU BB! :p

I love that Flack's a sci-fi geek. It's a cute little quirk of his character! I bet Danny teases him about it. It's totally something Flack and Adam could jive about, and Danny would just look at them, roll his eyes, and go, "Geeks." :lol: And then Flack would come over and tickle Danny and it would just be incredibly cute.

Top41, I do not know how explain, and everybody comprehend the dissimilarity of mode of the movie role, and this problem not quite importance, right?Your explain have the persuasion very much.
Yeah!------'But I do think he looked relieved and grateful when Flack said'
Because the Ruben died, the Danny very grief.So, his smile is not obvious.

I definitely think it means a lot to Danny and even surprises him a bit that Flack cares about him so much, and goes out of his way to reassure him when really, no one else has done that much for him. No one else has come close to doing for Danny what Flack has. Mac and Lindsay have both gone out of their way for him now and then, but with Flack it's all the time. Flack is the one Danny just trusts to take care of him.

Last edited:
(As for another particular scene involving Adam, it cracks me up every time because of what Danny and Adam did in one corner of the scene while Lindsay was checking out a piece of evidence. I can't believe the editors left it in!)

What scene is that? I seem to be forgetting it. What were Danny and Adam doing?

Heheheh, it was that scene in ... Daze of Wine and Roaches? The one where Danny gave Adam that weird-fake smile and then Lindsay walked off to one of the microscopes in the lab?

Take a good look at Danny and Adam in the upper left corner when the camera zooms out to show a 3/4 overhead view of the room. After Lindsay walks away from them, you can clearly see Danny/Carmine and Adam/AJ give each other a, "WTF?" look. Danny/Carmine even shrugs his shoulders and raises his arms for a moment to emphasize the whole, "Geez, what the @#$% is she doing?" sentiment. Adam/AJ then gives a quick headshake as if to say he has no friggin' idea either. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was very funny. I was amazed the editors left that in.

That's one of the things I adore about them. Flack is hilarious. He's the funniest character on the show--quick-witted and sarcastic and his one-liners are always dead on funny. Danny, on the other hand, just isn't funny. He's a little dorky, and his jokes are just bad. And yet Flack just laughs at them like they're the funniest thing Flack's ever heard. And I don't think he's just being patronizing--I think he's so in love that he actually thinks Danny is funny. Poor Flack--so whipped.
Love: When you find your significant other's lame jokes and even his farts funny. :lol: (Well, let us hope it won't have to come to the latter on the show for Danny and Flack. :eek: :p) I certainly agree with Flack not being patronizing at all when laughing at Danny's jokes. He really, really looks genuinely amused by them! And yeah, Flack is so darn whipped, he'd win first prize if he ever joined a Best Whipped Cream competition and he's not even whipped cream! Or something.

I think Danny was a little manipulative in "All in the Family." He didn't get angry with Flack for hunting him down--he got all sad and frantic and appealed to Flack's chivalrous side. And what did Flack do? Offer to help him. Danny didn't say to Flack, "This is my own mess, I don't want you to get involved and possibly get in trouble." He just let Flack help him, because he knew he needed help. And so maybe that was playing on Flack's feelings a bit. (Not that Flack would have just turned around and gone home if Danny told him to--obviously, he followed Danny to the motorcycle).
Ooh, that hadn't occurred to me. :D It's very true Danny could have insisted on Flack going away and leaving him be, but he kinda caved in to Flack only after a single attempt to keep Flack from getting involved. Maybe he knows Flack so well that he also knows putting up a fight is futile? :devil: Flack was so much a Dom in that scene. Who knows what Flack would have resorted to had Danny continued to do things on his own? :drool::drool::drool: :devil: :devil: :devil:

csiny41355yd6.jpg

This was after Flack told Danny they had four hours to look for Rikki and Danny gave him half the list.

You can see Flack still maintaining the stern look and stance but you can also tell he's cooling down a bit and staring at Danny as if to say, "You drive me crazy, ya know that? But I let you do it anyway."

And Danny, he's still in a submissive pose, gazing up at Flack like a sad basset hound puppy would when it's done a naughty thing and its owner's caught him redhanded. :lol: It's kinda cute, actually. If I recall right, Danny even gave Flack a nod before Flack walked away! Why did he do that? Was it to reassure Flack he wasn't going to do anything stupid? Poor Flack, the kinka-poodle is such a handful!

Heheheh, it was that scene in ... Daze of Wine and Roaches? The one where Danny gave Adam that weird-fake smile and then Lindsay walked off to one of the microscopes in the lab?

Take a good look at Danny and Adam in the upper left corner when the camera zooms out to show a 3/4 overhead view of the room. After Lindsay walks away from them, you can clearly see Danny/Carmine and Adam/AJ give each other a, "WTF?" look. Danny/Carmine even shrugs his shoulders and raises his arms for a moment to emphasize the whole, "Geez, what the @#$% is she doing?" sentiment. Adam/AJ then gives a quick headshake as if to say he has no friggin' idea either. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was very funny. I was amazed the editors left that in.

LOL, I will have to look for that scene!

Love: When you find your significant other's lame jokes and even his farts funny. :lol: (Well, let us hope it won't have to come to the latter on the show for Danny and Flack. :eek: :p) I certainly agree with Flack not being patronizing at all when laughing at Danny's jokes. He really, really looks genuinely amused by them! And yeah, Flack is so darn whipped, he'd win first prize if he ever joined a Best Whipped Cream competition and he's not even whipped cream! Or something.

It's so cute how Flack finds Danny funny. I think Flack is definitely in that stage--and given how long he's known Danny, he's probably not growing out of it anytime soon--where he just finds everything Danny does to be adorable and cute. Awww, Flack so has it bad. :D

Ooh, that hadn't occurred to me. :D It's very true Danny could have insisted on Flack going away and leaving him be, but he kinda caved in to Flack only after a single attempt to keep Flack from getting involved. Maybe he knows Flack so well that he also knows putting up a fight is futile? :devil: Flack was so much a Dom in that scene. Who knows what Flack would have resorted to had Danny continued to do things on his own? :drool::drool::drool: :devil: :devil: :devil:

csiny41355yd6.jpg

This was after Flack told Danny they had four hours to look for Rikki and Danny gave him half the list.

You can see Flack still maintaining the stern look and stance but you can also tell he's cooling down a bit and staring at Danny as if to say, "You drive me crazy, ya know that? But I let you do it anyway."

And Danny, he's still in a submissive pose, gazing up at Flack like a sad basset hound puppy would when it's done a naughty thing and its owner's caught him redhanded. :lol: It's kinda cute, actually. If I recall right, Danny even gave Flack a nod before Flack walked away! Why did he do that? Was it to reassure Flack he wasn't going to do anything stupid? Poor Flack, the kinka-poodle is such a handful!

Flack was definitely the boss in that scene, but I think it's cute that Danny kind of knows how to push his buttons. Danny knew that fighting with Flack wouldn't do any good, so he did his pitiful, submissive routine. And what happened? Flack ended up helping him out. Flack was still pissed and worried, but he basically just helped Danny and didn't really chew him out anymore after Danny gave him the half of the list.

I kind of wonder if Danny being submissive in the face of Flack's anger was a survival instinct thing. Danny does tend to get submissive when people get mad at him--he kind of gets vulnerable and quiet and folds into himself a little bit. It makes me wonder if Danny's ever been hurt by someone who was angry at him. :(

You guys have probably seen the Carmine interview by now, but here's something from it that I thought was so cute!

CSI Files: That is an interesting thing about Danny. He's much more vulnerable than any other character on the show, really. He's much more willing to talk about how he feels.

Giovinazzo: Yeah, yeah. He needs a friend!

CSI Files: Good thing he's got Flack!

Giovinazzo: Right. He's going to soften Flack up a little bit.

Awwww. Flack does kind of get softer and more gentle around Danny much of the time. Well, most of him does anyway. ;) :devil:

Top41 said:
I kind of wonder if Danny being submissive in the face of Flack's anger was a survival instinct thing. Danny does tend to get submissive when people get mad at him--he kind of gets vulnerable and quiet and folds into himself a little bit. It makes me wonder if Danny's ever been hurt by someone who was angry at him. :(
:( That is a sad thought. If anyone abused him that way in the past, the only person I can think of off the bat would be ... his father. Louie, I can't quite see that since he seemed very close to Louie up to the point Louie pushed him to the ground in front of the Tanglewood Boys when he was 17. And his mommy, uh, no, I don't think so. :lol: If somebody abused Danny in anger in the past, it would probably be Papa Messer. I'd love to see an episode where Messer Sr. shows up. If he still lays a violent hand on Danny and Flack knows about it, boy, Flack's not gonna give a @#$% whether the guy's Danny's dad or not. Flack will totally beat the jerk up!

You guys have probably seen the Carmine interview by now, but here's something from it that I thought was so cute!

Quote:
CSI Files: That is an interesting thing about Danny. He's much more vulnerable than any other character on the show, really. He's much more willing to talk about how he feels.

Giovinazzo: Yeah, yeah. He needs a friend!

CSI Files: Good thing he's got Flack!

Giovinazzo: Right. He's going to soften Flack up a little bit.
Awwww. Flack does kind of get softer and more gentle around Danny much of the time. Well, most of him does anyway. ;) :devil:
Excellent job on the interview! :D It was great to hear Carmine's thoughts on what's going to happen on the show and of course, on Danny and Flack. :D

"He's going to soften Flack up a little bit."?! :eek: Ya know what came to mind first thing when I read that?! Danny and Flack were on the couch and they were nak- oh, that's right, there's that damn PG-13-o'meter glowering at me. :p :lol: Geez, no matter how ya look at that sentence, it is diiiiiirty! :devil:

I do love Flack being soft ... but I also love Flack being extra hard.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: ;)

I have to quote the following from the interview too:

CSI Files: Flack always does go out of his way for Danny. Why do you think that is?
Giovinazzo: I think it's what appeals to every single two cops that become partners that actually like each other and get along and I'm sure that there are a lot that don't, but of the ones that do, that becomes their brother in a sense, the person that you know if the s**t hits the fan or if you f**k up, you'd better hope that they're going to do the best they can without hurting anybody else or compromising what we're responsible for what we do as cops and be there to help you get down with it. I think any partners that you might talk about, they've been friends for a while. And we're not partners [in the literal sense] but we are partners.
:)lol: Had to censor some words to keep in line with posting rules.)

Awwww. Danny and Flack, partners. :D :D :D

:( That is a sad thought. If anyone abused him that way in the past, the only person I can think of off the bat would be ... his father. Louie, I can't quite see that since he seemed very close to Louie up to the point Louie pushed him to the ground in front of the Tanglewood Boys when he was 17. And his mommy, uh, no, I don't think so. :lol: If somebody abused Danny in anger in the past, it would probably be Papa Messer. I'd love to see an episode where Messer Sr. shows up. If he still lays a violent hand on Danny and Flack knows about it, boy, Flack's not gonna give a @#$% whether the guy's Danny's dad or not. Flack will totally beat the jerk up!

I do kind of wonder if Danny was abused, just based on some of his behavior. He totally backs down and retreats into himself when someone gets mad at him.

I think Flack would want to kill anyone who would hurt Danny or lay a hand on him. If Flack found out Danny's father was abusive? Oh, he'd be after the guy, that's for sure.

Excellent job on the interview! :D It was great to hear Carmine's thoughts on what's going to happen on the show and of course, on Danny and Flack. :D

"He's going to soften Flack up a little bit."?! :eek: Ya know what came to mind first thing when I read that?! Danny and Flack were on the couch and they were nak- oh, that's right, there's that damn PG-13-o'meter glowering at me. :p :lol: Geez, no matter how ya look at that sentence, it is diiiiiirty! :devil:

I do love Flack being soft ... but I also love Flack being extra hard. :devil:

:lol: I think Flack's demeanor softens when Danny's around, but physically? Anything but. :devil: But I do think Danny being so vulnerable and emotional brings out Flack's softer side. I mean, look at Flack, lifting crime tape for Danny or giving him the only stool! Flack definitely takes care of Danny in a very affectionate, protective way.

I have to quote the following from the interview too:

CSI Files: Flack always does go out of his way for Danny. Why do you think that is?
Giovinazzo: I think it's what appeals to every single two cops that become partners that actually like each other and get along and I'm sure that there are a lot that don't, but of the ones that do, that becomes their brother in a sense, the person that you know if the s**t hits the fan or if you f**k up, you'd better hope that they're going to do the best they can without hurting anybody else or compromising what we're responsible for what we do as cops and be there to help you get down with it. I think any partners that you might talk about, they've been friends for a while. And we're not partners [in the literal sense] but we are partners.
:)lol: Had to censor some words to keep in line with posting rules.)

Awwww. Danny and Flack, partners. :D :D :D

Yes, they are! :D And by in the literal sense it means they're not actually partners on the squad. But partner partners? Oh yeah. :devil:

CSI Files: Did you like playing that? (asking Carmine about playing the diner scene in On the Job with Eddie)
Giovinazzo: Yeah, f**kin' A! Back in the day, I remember being so excited about that [scene in the] diner where we kind of went off on each other and got a little heated up. Unless they disagree, [scenes like that] aren't going to happen. So somebody's got to disagree with somebody. I was the guy disagreeing with Mac for a long time and then Lindsay and I [were at odds]. So for Flack it's a good way to deal with [Danny] because we are good friends and have this cool relationship. So it's nice to have us disagree on something and find how far you go with that. It's great.
Can't get better than, "F**kin' A!", people! Highest accolade Mr. Giovinazzo could possibly give to a favorite scene! :lol: ;)

Which part do you think he was excited the most about, 'going off on each other' or 'getting heated up'? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

And oh hey! 'We are good friends and have this cool relationship'? :devil: ;) Loves it.

And speaking of On the Job:

csiny121231sq0.jpg

csiny121232ss0.jpg

Hot.

So, Flack! What do you think of Danny going off on you and getting heated up?

2140594vf9.jpg

Yeah, I thought so. :devil: :D ;)

CSI Files: Did you like playing that? (asking Carmine about playing the diner scene in On the Job with Eddie)
Giovinazzo: Yeah, f**kin' A! Back in the day, I remember being so excited about that [scene in the] diner where we kind of went off on each other and got a little heated up. Unless they disagree, [scenes like that] aren't going to happen. So somebody's got to disagree with somebody. I was the guy disagreeing with Mac for a long time and then Lindsay and I [were at odds]. So for Flack it's a good way to deal with [Danny] because we are good friends and have this cool relationship. So it's nice to have us disagree on something and find how far you go with that. It's great.
Can't get better than, "F**kin' A!", people! Highest accolade Mr. Giovinazzo could possibly give to a favorite scene! :lol: ;)

It was cute when he said that, too. Such enthusiasm! :D

Which part do you think he was excited the most about, 'going off on each other' or 'getting heated up'? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Don't they both lead to the same thing? All roads lead to Danny bent over the lab table while Flack [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil:

And oh hey! 'We are good friends and have this cool relationship'? :devil: ;) Loves it.

Friends and lovers, anyone? :devil:

And speaking of On the Job:

csiny121231sq0.jpg

csiny121232ss0.jpg

Hot.

Awwww! Look how earnestly Danny is looking at Flack. And look how Flack is trying so hard to comfort his agitated baby. Awwwww. And it totally looks like they're holding hands over the table. :lol:

So, Flack! What do you think of Danny going off on you and getting heated up?

2140594vf9.jpg

Yeah, I thought so. :devil: :D ;)

That's totally an "I'm gonna spank me one naughty Kinkapoodle" look. :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
Awwww! Look how earnestly Danny is looking at Flack. And look how Flack is trying so hard to comfort his agitated baby. Awwwww. And it totally looks like they're holding hands over the table. :lol:
:lol: Awww, yeah, it does look like they're holding on hands over the table! That is a sweet image.

Thinking of worried!Flack reminds me of this:

ndvd041kf0.png

Remember this, everyone? :) This is from the season two episode, Trapped. Awww, look how concerned Flack is that Danny is going to be trapped in the dead billionaire's panic room for over 12 hours! Perhaps he's wondering how the hell he's going to last 12 hours without his kinka-poodle. :eek: :lol: ;)

Then there's this:

2201265sq2.jpg

From Run Silent, Run Deep ... Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that was Flack's expression when he was looking at Danny and saying, "Trust me." Look how concerned and determined and fierce his expression is! This is one guy who does not like seeing his loved on in pain of any sort. And what did Danny look like?

2201237ga9.jpg

Awww, look at how big and trusting his eyes are. Yes, Danny, don't you realize it yet? Flack will be there for you always, even when no one else will. :)

Questions for you all! (And I'm not sure if I've asked this or not so if I have, sowwies.)

Do you think Danny and Flack have any particular phobias? If yes, what do you think they might have? Feel free to go as crazy as ya want with your answers. :lol:

Top41:
Mac and Lindsay have both gone out of their way for him now and then, but with Flack it's all the time. Flack is the one Danny just trusts to take care of him.

Er.......certainly!
14751711_h.jpg

Here, whether we can comprehend thus or not:the Danny again and Lindsays badinage,is because the Flack comforts him, care him.He believes the Flack!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I designed a picture, but, I need help, Top41 and Kimmychu!:confused:I do not know should how increase the stage dialogue.My English.......I have to consider to attend the English training class!:brickwall::p

14751712_h.jpg

Last edited:
I have become obsessed with both Danny and Flack. I have 60 wallpapers of Flack and 48 wallpapers of Danny saved on my computer. Flack and Danny make a beautiful couple. They're prettier than Brad and Angelina. If it was possible they would make beautiful babies.

Thinking of worried!Flack reminds me of this:

ndvd041kf0.png

Remember this, everyone? :) This is from the season two episode, Trapped. Awww, look how concerned Flack is that Danny is going to be trapped in the dead billionaire's panic room for over 12 hours! Perhaps he's wondering how the hell he's going to last 12 hours without his kinka-poodle.

I loved that!!! When I first noticed Flack in the background literally putting his head in his hand, I was like, I'm sorry, that is not just a guy concerned about his good friend being stuck in a panic room. That's a man who a) is worried about his baby, b) intimately knows Danny and knows how agitated and upset he's going to be stuck in a panic room for 13 hours and c) isn't going to get to have sex with his delicious little Kinkapoodle for 13 hours. Flack was not a happy man in that moment.

Then there's this:

2201265sq2.jpg

From Run Silent, Run Deep ... Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that was Flack's expression when he was looking at Danny and saying, "Trust me." Look how concerned and determined and fierce his expression is! This is one guy who does not like seeing his loved on in pain of any sort.

If that isn't a look of love, I don't know what is. I think Flack would have moved heaven and earth in that moment to make things right for Danny. Mac might be talking to Flack, but for Flack, there's no one else in that room but his Danny.

And what did Danny look like?

2201237ga9.jpg

Awww, look at how big and trusting his eyes are. Yes, Danny, don't you realize it yet? Flack will be there for you always, even when no one else will. :)

Danny always seems a little surprised when Flack is willing to do anything for him and yet, Flack is always the first person Danny calls when he's in need. Look at those wide, sad eyes. Danny knows how to melt Flack's heart with one look.

Questions for you all! (And I'm not sure if I've asked this or not so if I have, sowwies.)

Do you think Danny and Flack have any particular phobias? If yes, what do you think they might have? Feel free to go as crazy as ya want with your answers. :lol:

I could see Danny being afraid of rats or something like that. I also remember how in "Tanglewood" he was upset when the guy got blood all over him and I think he's complained about dumpster diving, so maybe he's got a mild germaphobia or something about having stuff on him. I could definitely see that.

We know the mighty Don Flack is a bit afraid of haunted churches. Other than that??? I don't know...an empty refrigerator? A chastity belt on Danny? :lol:

Top41:
Mac and Lindsay have both gone out of their way for him now and then, but with Flack it's all the time. Flack is the one Danny just trusts to take care of him.

Er.......certainly!
14751711_h.jpg

Here, whether we can comprehend thus or not:the Danny again and Lindsays badinage,is because the Flack comforts him, care him.He believes the Flack!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Awww, look at that smile of Danny's! Flack definitely can get him to smile. And yes, Danny trusts and believes in Flack like no one else. Who does he always call when he's in danger? Flack.

I designed a picture, but, I need help, Top41 and Kimmychu!:confused:I do not know should how increase the stage dialogue.My English.......I have to consider to attend the English training class!:brickwall::p

14751712_h.jpg

:lol: That picture is great!!! :D It looks like Flack is behind Danny trying to get that dress off him. :devil:

You know, that would be a perfect picture for Kimmy's story "To DD or Not to DD."

I have become obsessed with both Danny and Flack. I have 60 wallpapers of Flack and 48 wallpapers of Danny saved on my computer. Flack and Danny make a beautiful couple. They're prettier than Brad and Angelina. If it was possible they would make beautiful babies.

Welcome to the thread, klj7678! :D Aren't they a beautiful couple? :D They really are beyond pretty together. And to reference another great Kimmy story, in "Nine Months," Flack does indeed get Danny pregnant. It's a totally fun story, and Danny makes an adorable, if difficult, pregnant man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back