Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

Hey everyone :) I know I have not been around lately but things are crazy busy at home and at work at the mo. So only had time to lurk lately :( but got some time tonight so hope to catch up with you all. Great news about the end of the strike as well. I am so glad that we are getting some more episodes..... they had just better include some DL moments!!

Which leads nicely on to Liffy's question
lets say the writers gave us an opportunity to write a D/L moment and will actually air it, what would it be?
I think that we have been cheated out of some perfect DL moments in the series so far, after the build up in Seasons 2 and 3. So I am craving a shippy scene to make me squee but would even take an angsty scene right about now as long as it was confirmation of their relationship.

Anyway, i would like to see all the team at a bar, having a few drinks after a long shift. Flack would try to set Danny up with the flirty waitress. Lindsay would be smirking and winding Danny up, encourgaging him to tell Flack why he was not interested. It would take one small kiss to explain their relationship and us shippers would be happy :D

And it is kinda OT but DL related in a way - guess who bought tickets to see Mr Buble???? ***Bella sticks her hand up in the air and waves it madly*** And to think it all started with Mo's DL video for 'Everything' :D

Twinny Stuffy said:
Hmm - mayhap I'll have to post a song there. I have one in mind, but I'm not sure if it has already been posted.
I've added a link to the song list on one of my recent posts so you can check to see if the song's on there :)

Love your little scene there sis! :p Danny getting dress because he got called in during the night and Lindsay's still asleep cos he doesn't want to wake her up. Aww - that's definately a squee (haven't heard that word in a while)-inducing moment right there!

only would Liffers get to see a nekkid Lindsay again, all us gals would get to see Danny's yummy chest. So it's a win-win situation
:devil: And yes, I get to see a nekkid Montana. Hee hehe - me likes. :p

With nekkidness aside, I think that would be a pretty good scene. Not only do we see that they're sleeping together, which completely destroys the one-night stand theory, but there's an underlying sense of care there.

Can I add a little bit to your moment there though? A little kiss on the forehead before he goes out the door. That would make it dang near perfect I'd say :)

Hey Liffers, if you're bored, why don't you take a peek at my above picture? That ought to get naughty thoughts running through your head
Oh...yes, the naughty thoughts are there. And I must say if I was captioning it, it would be Lindsay thinking; *Must...remember...to breathe...in...and...out* :devil: That was one hawt scene babes.

Dutch said:
Of course! Al Gore would be so proud...
It's rather distracting when you're thinking about shower-smex and suddenly you bring out Al Gore. It just doesn't fit, and is slightly disturbing. :lol: But nonetheless, he would be proud - we're saving water!

And Liffy dear, I don't know how you think it's your fluffy engine that's in overdrive; I do believe it's your smutty engine Vroom Vroom!
Oh fine. Yes it's my smutty engine that's on overdrive. VROOM VROOM indeed :D

For Danny's sake I hope that they never get into a major fight because somehow I can almost imagine Lindsay doing something like that when she gets really, really pissed...
And for Danny's part, knowing that she could do that would probably make him think not twice, but thrice before he picks a fight with her. Arguments are fine since they usually end up with make up sex. But big fights scare him :lol: Oh I just had the image of Danny, eyes wide, when she threatens to drive his bike out the window. I don't think he's ever going to win a fight ever again. Poor guy...he's whipped. :p

Welcome back from the evil clutches of RL Bella!

So I am craving a shippy scene to make me squee but would even take an angsty scene right about now as long as it was confirmation of their relationship.
Yes, I think that's the major thing that we want right now. A confirmation scene/moment where we clearly see that they are in a relationship, and in love and lovin'. Basically, all that AZ's promised us which has yet to materialise! I think we need to have a chat about him and his words - tsk tsk. :p Or maybe bribe him to make the writers give us an awesome D/L episode that we shall forever remember. :)

I have to check when PV Day is (yup, I jotted it down on my calendar for amusement).

Bella, I think your scene would definately be amusing to see. I'd love to have another team outing scene (we haven't had one since Heroes), and Flack trying to set Danny up with the flirty waitress, whilst fully knowing that his friend his head over heels in love with the petite brunette sitting next to him. Linds would probably push him to see how far he'd go before telling the team to lay off, and leave him alone to snuggle his girlfriend :D

Oh yes, I think that would be a wonderful scene to see how dedicated Danny is :D The poor guy, we're always picking on him.

It's late, and I have a scene, but I can't seem to word it since my brain has clocked out to go to the 8-Ball. I'll stop by in the morning to bless us all with more gutter thoughts, of which I have plenty of. *bow and exeunt*

PS: Bella I will find you and steal those tickets!! :p

Can I add a little bit to your moment there though? A little kiss on the forehead before he goes out the door. That would make it dang near perfect I'd say

*facepalm* Of course! How could I forget something like that? Silly Stuffers. But I totally agree - that would top it all off :D

Not only do we see that they're sleeping together, which completely destroys the one-night stand theory

Theory? :confused: what is this you speak of? I know not of any "one night stand" theory.

Enough of that - I agree with you. It would be great to get a scene like that. Or maybe them going to bed (clothes on, people :p), although I like the waking-up scene better. Seems more fitting, y'know?

Oh...yes, the naughty thoughts are there. And I must say if I was captioning it, it would be Lindsay thinking; *Must...remember...to breathe...in...and...out* That was one hawt scene babes.

*naughty grin* Wasn't it? All the passion that had been hidden for two years just exploded. I was watching that scene last night on here ;)

A confirmation scene/moment where we clearly see that they are in a relationship, and in love and lovin'.

Yes, a scene like that would be fantastic. Not that we need it 'cause we know they're happy and in lurve ;) but it would still be nice. And I'm all for another team outing.

Or maybe bribe him to make the writers give us an awesome D/L episode that we shall forever remember.

Angel and I can make a batch of our cookies ;) that ought to make 'em give us DL scenes *insert cookie icon here*

Mer bear, where are you? :(

Yes, Mer, where are you? You need to start you episode challenges again, give us something to do in our D/L downtime!

Loved the pic you posted Stuffy, very nice. If only there were more scenes like that to chose from. I would also love the forehead kiss, it would be a very nice touch to add to any D/L scene. I'm all for the show being about the cases, but when they've given us a touch of D/L like they did, it is unfair to yank it away like they've done. Here's hoping the new episodes contain something, anything more than what we've gotten so far this season.

Oh, and congrats on your anniversary here, Stuffy. You've certainly been a great addition to the D/L forum(and a great friend too!)

Loved the pic you posted Stuffy, very nice.

Thankee kindly, m'dear! I do loves it too :devil:

If only there were more scenes like that to chose from. I would also love the forehead kiss, it would be a very nice touch to add to any D/L scene. I'm all for the show being about the cases, but when they've given us a touch of D/L like they did, it is unfair to yank it away like they've done. Here's hoping the new episodes contain something, anything more than what we've gotten so far this season.

Much as I love the cases, I love DL more. Call me shallow, I don't care - I watch the show because of DL. I think now that the strike is over, we will get some scenes. If not, then we'll spend the summer writing fanfiction and coming up with our own scenarios (we've got that department all covered hehe). However, I do believe we will be getting DL scenes when the show returns in April.

You've certainly been a great addition to the D/L forum(and a great friend too!)

Awwwwwww *blushes and gives Cate huggles* thank you my dearie! You're a great friend as well :D

Happy Hump Day every one :)

I like the question, Liffy, and I like the idea of him quietly leaving the apartment after being called to a scene and kissing her forehead. its too sweet for words

I would like to see something like the opening scene in Risk. Lindsay would arrive at the scene nicely dressed and Flack would tease her - Hot date, Monroe? and then Danny would behind him in a suit and Lindsay would smile at him and then duck her head without respndonding and Flack would turn around and it would click

but I would be basicly happy with any solid confirmation of the two of them being together

Stuffers said:
Theory? what is this you speak of? I know not of any "one night stand" theory.
Oh you very well know of what theory I speak of! :p Haha, we don't actually have any 'proof' that they're together - yet. We know they slept together, we and we definately know that they're in love and totally made for each other, don't we? We just have to wait for that one lovely scene and SCORE! Shippers everywhere momentarily thud to the ground, jaws hang, after which major squeeing ensues.

It would be great to get a scene like that. Or maybe them going to bed
That's alot like the scene GSR got, right Mo? But yeah, that would be nice too. Danny's lying on the bed in his boxers (just for you all ;) ) reading a book, and Lindsay comes out from the bathroom in a short little nightgown, brushing her teeth (it's always the little things that make me smile), and tying up her hair. They grin at each other, Danny goes back to his book (I can't really imagine what he'd read, so maybe a magazine?) and Lindsay jumps back into the bathroom. *Sigh...* :D

^So does that count as clothes on, dear Stuffy? :p Congrats on your anniversary babes!! Mine's still a few months away I think... :rolleyes:

Angel and I can make a batch of our cookies
And I can whip up some of my famous chocolate cake :D

Yes, Mer! Where are you? Rad, Chelle, Soph, Sarah, Nat, and everyone else. Where'd y'all go?

Carly said:
I would like to see something like the opening scene in Risk. Lindsay would arrive at the scene nicely dressed and Flack would tease her - Hot date, Monroe? and then Danny would behind him in a suit and Lindsay would smile at him and then duck her head without respndonding and Flack would turn around and it would click
Ooh, I like that :D And plus I get to see Linds in a hot evening gown? :devil: But yeah, there's one way for them to tell the world that they're together. What's funny is that Linds could have dragged him to the opera, and he'd be there tagging along behind her with a funny expression. Though, now that I think about it, the only thing he'd be singing is "when I get to take her clothes off" :lol:

Okay, here's my scene...

Danny and Lindsay are working on a case, and Danny gets hungry. He asks Lindsay to go for some lunch, she agrees with a smile. On the way back, they stop for some ice cream and walk along the pavement with cones in their hands and Danny can't help but sneak in a little peck as they walk. They grin and she starts walking that much closer to him on the way back to the lab. :D

Haha, we don't actually have any 'proof' that they're together - yet.

Pish posh - I will choose to ignore thy comment. But I still wubs you :) *huggles and daisies*

So does that count as clothes on, deat Stuffy?

Deat? Just kidding :p sure, why not? You get Linds in a nightgown (although I wouldn't mind seeing her wearing one of Danny's shirts) and we get to feast our eyes on Mr. Messer *drools*

On the way back, they stop for some ice cream

Oy - what is it with you and DL getting ice cream? :p cute scene Liffers. They really need to grab some lunch in an episode, like they did at the end of Fare Game.

Awwwwww!! *giggles* that's a cute scene Carly. Flack would so tease Danny about it. I can only imagine his expression when he sees both Lindsay and Danny dressed up.

Psst...hey TPTB! We've got some great ideas here. Hows about you take a gander and see what we've got? We could do some bargaining ;)

Pish posh - I will choose to ignore thy comment. But I still wubs you
Oh you so didn't just pish posh me. :p But thy must realise we must not be in denial for we're just waiting, and I'm 100% sure we're going to get that confirmation scene. :D Wubs you too Twinny!

They really need to grab some lunch in an episode, like they did at the end of Fare Game.
Didn't they have lunch at the end of Fare Game? Unless I am mistaken, that's the little bug dinner right? :)

Oooh, and I come bearing a fic! Which I finally got my ass moving to write.

Amidst The Smiles And Laughter is about Danny, Linds, and their cute little son Owen who's sick. It's full of fuzziness and Mo has to read it because she's being plagued by RL. :lol:

Oh you so didn't just pish posh me.

Oh, I think I did. That's right - I went there :p

But thy must realise we must not be in denial for we're just waiting, and I'm 100% sure we're going to get that confirmation scene.

Who said anything about denial? And I'm waiting for another smex scene *taps fingers on desk*

Didn't they have lunch at the end of Fare Game? Unless I am mistaken, that's the little bug dinner right?

Mmhmm - that was the episode where that chef (whom I saw on another show that escapes me) murdered that girl by purposely wrapping an octopus on a stick incorrectly, therefore strangling her. At the end, Danny sat down with his girl for a little bug lunch ;) full of interesting dishes that I wouldn't dare try 'cause I'm a wuss :lol:

Oh, and your fic rocks :D *huggles and daisies*

ETA: I almost forgot! I have an idea for a DL shirt :) hows about a picture of them on the pool table and the words "My OTP had sex on a pool table", and either below the picture or on the back of the shirt..."Did yours?"

"Happy Hump Day to y'all! Happy Hump Day to y'all! Happy Hump Day my dear shippers, Happy Hump Day to y'all!" *Mo giggles and pops into the thread carrying a tray of cookies and the hose to the pink fog machine!*

Wow y'all are so nice and fluffy today! It makes me happy I wubs it! Oh and since it is Wednesday today...that means it is officially 6 weeks or 42 days until our first new D/L eppy! :D It's like a mini-summer wait I know, but I have decided to have complete faith in the PTB that they are going to make it up to us! :D I love all y'alls ideas for cute shippy scenes that D/L could have! The group outing one is cute and just subtle enough that I see the PTB actually really giving it to us! And the "them-getting-out-of-bed-one" well we all KNOW that would make my day! :devil: Heck it would probably make my month! :lol: And yeah Liff if we got one like GSR where Danny was on the bed and Linds came out in a nightgown brushing her teeth, that would be so simple...and not highly passionate, but it would CLEARLY show they are together! YAY! I would love that! I would like something too...where say at the beginning you see the crime happen like it always does at the start of the eppy, and then you see darkness in a bedroom and then a cell phone starts buzzing and then another one starts buzzing and then you see Danny reach out from under the covers of the bed and grab his phone while Linds blindly reaches out on the other side and grabs hers...and you hear both of them say "Hello?....Yeah I'll be right there..." and that could be all of their "scene" but that would be enough ya know!! :D That or I still really really want a hand holding scene! There's just something about those kind of scenes that are so sweet! Yeah that gets my vote! :D Can't wait to see what the PTB do give us and they better give us something...cuz otherwise...

Bella you got tickets to Michael Buble? Awesome! Lol, I love my vid got you into him, that's so cool! :lol:

Stuffy honey you've been here a whole year? Wow, congrats hon that's awesome! :D *huggles and then smooshes a pie in your face to celebrate!* ;) Heehee! :lol:

I will read your ficcie Liffer but I gotta head off to work now...I keep feeling like I'm not replying to someone when I race in and out like this in the morning...RL is so messing with my shipping :rolleyes: :lol: if I missed replying to any one of you...I am SO sorry! I'll be back later...promise! ;)

You all rock in here...you're swell to ship with! Have a swell Hump Day! Enjoy it, cuz D/L sure are making the most of the day! :devil: :lol:

*Mo grins devilishly and sprints off to her fluffy bubble, spraying pink fog everywhere as she shimmers off!* ;)

At the end, Danny sat down with his girl for a little bug lunch full of interesting dishes that I wouldn't dare try 'cause I'm a wuss
Yes you are, and I am incapable of typing it seems. They had dinner! not lunch :p

*fade to black - que sultry moans*

I almost forgot! I have an idea for a DL shirt hows about a picture of them on the pool table and the words "My OTP had sex on a pool table", and either below the picture or on the back of the shirt..."Did yours?"
Oh? You mean like this?

untitled4cf6.jpg

:D I made that so long ago I completely forgot about it. :lol: I think it was when SD first aired. We can so send that to the printers and make T-shirts.

Mo said:
I would like something too...where say at the beginning you see the crime happen like it always does at the start of the eppy, and then you see darkness in a bedroom and then a cell phone starts buzzing and then another one starts buzzing and then you see Danny reach out from under the covers of the bed and grab his phone while Linds blindly reaches out on the other side and grabs hers...and you hear both of them say "Hello?....Yeah I'll be right there..." and that could be all of their "scene" but that would be enough ya know!!
Oh that would be an awesome scene. You know what would be funny? If both their phones were on the same table and Danny had to reach over Linds to get his, and they're both half asleep, (and nekkid - of course :devil: ) and the end up answering each other's phones. You know maybe Stella's on one and Mac's on the other and they're fine until they hang up and realise they're talking to wrong people :lol:

Yes you are, and I am incapable of typing it seems. They had dinner! not lunch

If I'm a wuss, then that means you're one as well. You are my Evil Twin, remember? ;) wubbles. And fine, they had dinner :p

*stares at picture* Dude, that so freakin' rocks!!! Oh it's just perfect :D heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*waves to Mo* Ahoy there matey! I like your idea of a DL scene. *giggles* Maybe Danny could answer his phone (say it's Mac, just 'cause) and after he says he'll be right there and hangs up, he leans over and places a chaste kiss on Lindsay's temple, who is sleeping peacefully beside him. It's similar to the wake-up scene, but a bit different ;) and they don't have to be nekkid Liffers :p...well, maybe Danny can be ;)

You know maybe Stella's on one and Mac's on the other and they're fine until they hang up and realise they're talking to wrong people

That would be too funny! They would look at each other like "WTF?" and realize what was going on. Then Mac would win the money pool 'cause he's known all along. He's the all-knowing Mac Taylor :cool:

Psst Liffers - snagging your picture for Facebook :p

Heehee, Liffy, I sooooo love that pic you put up. Priceless! All D/L shippers should wear something like that! So true, so true. I guess we are lucky that our OTP became canon. I know the agony of waiting and hoping that something will happen with another ship. I should be grateful that at least I have this one that came to be. I'm remembering what it was like back before D/L became canon, and have that excitement of will they or won't they.

Oh, and for those who are interested, I may have updates on new episodes soon. Here's hoping anyway!

^ Oh me! me! I'm interested, you know I am ;) *jumps up and down in anticipation* - It has been way, way too long since we had the excitement of reading new spoilers...I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

Lucky Bella said:
guess who bought tickets to see Mr Buble????
Aaw, you're so lucky! I would love to watch him perform...And back on the great and managable D/L moments we'd love to see in the coming eps...what about a guest appearance by Mr. Bublé where he plays himself and D/L have to question him about something...and of course he will perform while our lovely couple is watching and smiling at each other... :D

Liffy frowned:
It's rather distracting when you're thinking about shower-smex and suddenly you bring out Al Gore. It just doesn't fit, and is slightly disturbing. But nonetheless, he would be proud - we're saving water!
Yep, I know it's strange, but that is -alas- :rolleyes: the disturbing way my twisted brain sometimes works :eek:...and thinking about it again, I believe he will not stay proud very long, because D/L sharing a shower would probably take way longer than it would when they took showers in succession :devil:...so no worries, Al is already gone... :)

the ffy's said:
Not only do we see that they're sleeping together, which completely destroys the one-night stand theory
Theory? what is this you speak of? I know not of any "one night stand" theory.
I've never heard of such a theory either :rolleyes: :p the only one we shippers know is D/L=love² :)

Carly suggested:
Lindsay would arrive at the scene nicely dressed and Flack would tease her - Hot date, Monroe? and then Danny would behind him in a suit and Lindsay would smile at him and then duck her head without respndonding and Flack would turn around and it would click
Yes! I love that idea...that would be so awesome...we get a little reminder of Risk and we get to see Danny all dressed up in a great suit... :cool:*sighs*

Oh and Mo's idea of waking up and both answering their phones would be great too especially with the added bonus of them answering the other's phone :lol:...and Stuffy I think for once I wouldn't mind if Mac always knows everything :)

There are so many great ideas and since we still have seven more eps this season, I wish TPTB should seriously consider :cool: using one of these little suggested D/L moments in every ep yet to come...that's all we want :D, just a little insight in their life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back