The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wonderful people in the mall:

-Please walk faster.
-When i say excuse me please and you still dont move, yes i WILL push by you.
-If you are standing right behind me, please do not slurp you pop freakishly loud.
-Just because you think you got into line first...doesnt mean you actually did!!!!!
-Just because i am one of the younger variety of people so does not mean i have come to steal something from you.

gahh. I should stop going to malls.

To specific people on my myspace:
Why do you add me if you aren't going to ever talk to me or answer my messages? What is your problems!!!!! Why don't you talk to me, why do you add me if you don't like me or want to ever talk or answer my questions! Argggggg

Troy: You still haven't called me and now I'm getting worried. If you don't want to go with me just call me and tell me that. Don't make me sit here and wonder whether or not you're even going to call. Besides, it's one night, it's not like I asked you to walk down the aisle with me for Pete's sake. I hate it, it makes me even more nervous. I'm not good with these things and I'm pretty sure you know that...at least you should. You are pretty much my best friend.

Sam: TEXT ME BACK!

Work- yes we are going to get out nearly an hour late if there aren't enough people in over the day to do the work. It's kinda obvious.

Uni- why do I have to have a 9am tomorrow, I really don't want to wake up at 6 :(

Myself- why did you eat that Creme Egg when you know you don't like them and thye make you feel sick?!?!

To two certain friends:
You have NO IDEA how lucky you are, do you? You really should treat your jobs with more respect. There are some of us who, no matter how hard we try, cannot get a stinking job. Then there's you, who got their first job because they know people in high places, and as a result, can get one job, quit two weeks later, and still be hired by someone else! And you do that again and again and again! I am SO SICK of hearing you go, "I hate my job! I need a new one!" I would GLADLY take over for you, but unfortunately, I have no experience and nobody wants to give me an opportunity to get experience, so just SUCK IT UP!!!

To V: I'm so glad I met you because now I actually have someone to go to concerts with since no one here likes the same bands as me. And you're only 2 hours away. When/if MCR comes to your city or mine we totally have to go together. :D

To my mum: in all honestly what you asked asked me to do last night wasn't really fair..........I mean I did have the music on a little too loud and yes it was 11 and I had to go to school tommmorow.......but to tell me to wake up at 6 have my clothes ironed and take a shower and oh not to mention excerise!!! Well guess what I woke up late so I haven't done any of that!!

To my dad; this was your great idea i barely have time to get ready in a morning never mind iron my clothes so I think I'll leave 'em till this afternoon.

Troy: Way to make things awkward! I only asked you to be my date for one party, I didn't ask you to marry me. And, you didn't have to make me wait all day for an answer... and then not even give me one. You could have just said no and just left it at that. Instead, you made me agonize over it all day. I figured when you hadn't said anything around lunch hour you weren't going to say anything at all. I know we've been best friends for nearly four years, and I know you know I have feelings for you. Although, I also know that you do not share those same feelings for me. You could have at least given me this one night, though.

To my co-workers: Common sense is not hard to understand...if someone is trying to put something onto a hot surface it's not a good idea to bump into them...intential or not. Also if someone says they don't want to hear about an issue that doesn't mean that it's alright to keep talking about it. Seriously learn how to intereact with people and do your job correctly, then I might consider not wanting to drive something sharp into the bead in the prep area.

To my school: Can you hurry up and tell us which classes we are in?! I'm dying here waiting to see if I'm B stream or A stream. AND if you ever put me in a class with morons who don't give a shit about schoolwork I am going to change classes.

To me: Why did you try to do a scissor drop in the shallow end of the Pool? Now my leg hurts bad :(

To sister: Okay, if you have bad Hayfeaver TAKE THE BLODDY PILL. I don't care if it's 'big' it's tiny! I swallow them every flippin day! I really do not wanna listen to you moaning all night.

To B.S.:
Please, please, please send a reply soon, I really want that job.

To person who leaves pointless entries in my guestbook:
Shut up. Dots and spaces aren't comments, either say what you think or leave it, don't spam it though. I'm tired of having to delete 10 comments made within an hour - for the 2nd time already! And your nicknames aren't funny either!

To self:
Don't look so shitty, you'll need to take pictures for the school application, so swallow your pride and sit your ass down for a photo. And while you're at it: Get the papers done, it's about time to send it in.

To TV:
Don't be so boring. I'm home alone and need entertainment. Be funny. And no, stupid poeple who need relationship advise aren't funny. At least not all of them.

To random people:
The next one of you that says "Oh, why don't you want children?" the next time I say that I have no children is going to get a beatdown. Not every woman is automatically able to have kids, you asshats.

To idiots--specifically the bint in a hockey-fic community that creates random alternate IDs so she can satisfy her blatant need for feedback:
There is a reason why your mind-searing eye-burning WTF-inducing stories don't get commented on by anyone other than your 9 imaginary friends. So the next time you make an intro fic-post and somebody gives you some constructive criticism and "here are some touch-up ideas" pointers, I suggest you take it instead of pouting. Just a thought.

To my Geography course- why are you so bloody boring?! Population migration is so mind numbing :( and the same example keeps being used again and again and its just getting really tiring. And so what if I want to do my coursework on something other than Eastern European immigration into Britain. You said we could choose, so I chose. You idiot.

To the first aid teacher dude- Seriously, I've been a first aider for like 8 years now. I'm only taking this course to get re-certified. Stop treating me like I don't know what I'm doing. The way you tied that bandage would have restricted blood flow to the foot and you only realised it after I pointed it out and then you tried to cover up your mistake. Get your facts straight before you try to teach people. If you dont even know how to tie a bandage properly what else don't you know? If you teach it wrong and then someone actually has to use it, they could do it wrong themselves!

To TG- I can row better than you, I can do drill better than you and I can fire a gun a damn sight better than you so don't get all high and mighty because you've actually gone and joined the navy. Cadets was a hobby for me, not a career path. Whatever you chose to do is your decision, but don't talk down on me for not 'serving my country'.

To my doctor- Just give me the damn prescription already! I do not need my blood pressure taken again, so it was a little high, but I just get nervous. It's never been a problem before! :(

To the AMPTP :mad:: Just give the writers what the want. Stop being so GREEDY! We don't need another assinine reality show. They're stupid and I can't stand them. I'm also tired of reruns.

So, I'll say it again. Give the writers what they want!

We want our CSI back!!!!!!!

The the scheduling manager: Are you seriously that dumb that you can't read on my availability that it says not before 6 am during the week? I don't care that you messed up and accepted too many requests off for the day after the Super Bowl, you're the one who should be keeping track of this.

Also don't try to change what I told you...no means no. I refuse to come in during the week at 4 am when there are others that can get themselves up and do so. You complain that there aren't enough people to cover lunch, then schedule me for lunch and others for breakfast. Simple as that. There are plenty of adults that want to work but you aren't giving them hours...think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back