Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please, please, somebody shoot him now!!! This Super H crap is driving me nuts! He's like a cockroach, no matter what anyone tries, the little bugger keeps coming back!

Horatio used to be my favorite character, in seasons 1-4 he was a caring guy, a role model even. Now he's just there for the aesthetics of the show... I don't think he ever killed anyone in the first three seasons and now it seems like anyone he sees gets blown away!

Last night when the Hummer exploded I should have been nervous for H and it should have been a really tense moment, but it wasn't. I just rolled my eyes, knowing that he'd get out without a scratch on him. Sometimes I wonder if the sunnies are his power source! :lol: I say we get Calleigh or someone to take them away from him!

Seriously, if they don't make H more human, every ounce of respect I have for this show will go out the window. Let us mourn for what we have lost...

You know, I totally agree with taking those sunglasses away! I mean, look at the promo for Season 6 - broken sunglasses - I know it's cheesey, but isn't that supposed to represent H in some way?

Anyhow, let's definitely get Cal to take them away from him! Actually, I've had a story idea in my head for awhile now, and part of it involved H being confronted by someone and having them slam him against a wall in anger and rip his sunglasses off (I won't go into details b/c this aint the fanfic thread, but I seriously think I'm gonna have to write this one down now...)

Last night was ridiculous - H is a shadow of the great character he used to be - a farce. If the writers/actors want us to respect the show, they should be respectful of the audience.

That was cool though, at the end when he's just like BAM! BAM BAM BAM! And kills them all. He's an awesome shot.

Edit: I put one too many BAMs in there :)

i was actually dissapointed...i was actually hoing that maybe H would get nicked buy the vaporizer. just a little bit.....i eman i didn't want him to die....just to get shot.

Need4Speed said:
i was actually dissapointed...i was actually hoing that maybe H would get nicked buy the vaporizer. just a little bit.....i eman i didn't want him to die....just to get shot.
I actually agree with you not shot but at least one scratch would be nice even it's as small as the one in Hurricane Anthony I would be satisfied a bit.

future_cop said:
I actually agree with you not shot but at least one scratch would be nice even it's as small as the one in Hurricane Anthony I would be satisfied a bit.

Ooh I know. He could get hit by something that rips all his clothes off. In a nice, heroic, not overly convoluted kind of way.

lol :lol: we could have that too.Alls I'm gonna say is that they need to take super non emotion invincible H and turn him back into the Emotional caring gets scratched loving H.Yep he is kinda like dragging me along on wanting to watch Miami but because he is smexy(my word :lol: ) I gotta keep watching I can't take my eyes off the dreamy blue ones that they hide behind the sunnies.I understand sunnies in the day time but night come on H let the blue eys get some sunlight.

brittany0710 said:
future_cop said:

Ooh I know. He could get hit by something that rips all his clothes off. In a nice, heroic, not overly convoluted kind of way.

:lol: Y'all crack me up. I agree, the Super H is nothing like the Lt. Caine from Seasons 1-3. What happened? Is it just some weird, unbelievable scheme to bring ratings up? They should just make him come out and say "OK, I'm a super-hero" rather than just giving off the infalliable vibe. :rolleyes:

Just a teeny-weeny scratch TPTB? Please?

okay I thought about it now and the scratch doesn't even have to bleed at all.Just a little wince or an "oww that stings" form H would be good too. :)

lol maybe I should do that then I was trying to make a new one for Our invincible hero and only came up with one lines....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back