Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I remembered my obsession for Horatio/DC goes with me to school.I can't help it I'm a Carusoholic.I did an art project based off the famous sunnies.

Yup it was based off the putting on sunnies in countless scenes that we all love.
As In Here
and we can't forget the cutest half smile ever
Here

Did anyone else notice? The white shirt might be making its way back to us :D

H3.jpg

H2.jpg

Yeah, baby :cool:

I think someone should go to David's wardrobe and shred every black shirt there, because Horatio is much more friendlier and smiley and, dare I say it, HOT! in anything other than black :D And I'm really pleased he's cut his hair short too.

*blush*

Horatio looked awesome in last night's episode! Finally the black stripey shirt is gone!! He looks good in white - definitely ;)

Oh, and he was actually more HUMAN last night - loved his little mannerisms and the way he looked out for Nat, Alexx and Ryan - really reminded of the old H, except for a couple of clunky one liners. My least favorite was what he said to Alexx and Ryan:

Ryan: "What about the evidence?"
Horatio: "The evidence will never fail us."

OK - that was really bad (it was like he wasn't even talking to them or addressing the question arggg. I wish I could answer questions like that LOL - can you imagine ever walking away from someone w/a line like that - I'll have to try it some time, but I don't think people will think I'm "cool" - they'd probably just call me an ass :lol: ). But you know what? I'll let it slide this time since H didn't say it right before the credits, like he always does...

Oh, and that smile - awww :) I missed that smile, man! Too cute! Also, did anyone else notice that H was a little quirky in the first interrogation scene - he did some "un-mechanical" movements and gestures that were refreshing. I guess b/c he's seemed like "The Terminator" lately it's nice to see a human side.

Also, loved him busting down the door - that was hotter than him shooting people, that's for sure!

*squee fest*

Thank you Jesus for last night's episode.

You know, his little one-liner "The evidence will never fail us" actually took me back to earlier seasons and I found it WAY better than some of the other junk he's had to say. I'll take it. ;)

miamirocks said
I'll have to try it some time, but I don't think people will think I'm "cool" - they'd probably just call me an ass :lol:

:lol: The beauty of television. You can say anything and it'll seem ten times cornier if you repeat it in RL.

It was quite refreshing to see Horatio in a lighter shade. He definitely looks better wearing brighter colours, makes him look more youthful and less like death just warmed over and gave H its outfits.

Also, did anyone else notice that H was a little quirky in the first interrogation scene - he did some "un-mechanical" movements and gestures

I noticed! I found him much more interesting in this episode and seemingly more motivated in his movements. Plus I was impressed that he seemed to be more involved with his team--I hope this isn't the end.

I can't help being reminded of 'Tinder Box' though with Horatio's line of "If I find out he killer her, I will get him" (paraphrasing). Wee! It was lame but more in-character than anything I've seen lately.

I found the 'busting down the door' scene exciting. :eek: It's nice to see H act like a cop and not Miami's Police Mascot of Justice.

Haven't posted in here in awhile... great to see all the new faces in here... ***waves hello to all*** :)

I must agree with miamirocks and speed_cochrane H looked mighty damn fine last night... ***sighs***

And he did seem to be a little less mechanical last night and reacting a little more spontaneously to those around him... (less Robo-H) with the sorta sarcastic come-backs to the suspects during the interrogations and some of the lines seemed less cheesy than normal... I'm hopefully optimistic that these improvements will continue on in the new year... :D

I kinda got away from posting the daily H/DC hotness, but the man just looks so damn HOT in colors that I had to put up one of my own personal favorites for y'all...
0863-1.jpg
...is it getting hot in here or is it just me... :eek: :eek: :eek:

And speaking of that sexy little half-smile of his (not to mention those drop-dead gorgeous eyes... ;) )
6x01_Miami0717.jpg
***faints deadaway from the sheer H/DC hotness*** :devil::devil::devil:

Great pics from last night's epi, future_cop!!! :D Let's keep our fingers crossed for more of that!!! :)

Enjoy!!! :D:devil:

Need4Speed said:
:lol: :lol: ROTFLMFAO!! I'll never get tired of seeing that pic!! and it's just so OMFG hilarious!!! Hudson Hawk is just a hilarious movie!! and i love all of DC's little costumes in it!!!

I saw that film about a month ago, cos I heard he was i it, and when I saw that, I couldn't stop laughing for nearly half an hour :D :D

I loved the striped shirt and the not-solid-black suit. :devil: Perhaps our H has ended his mourning period? I'm so glad this is on On Demand so I can see it over again - the busting down the door scene was such fun. :D

You're welcome HC_4_my_birthday!!! And your icon is just ADORABLE, HoratioStalker!!! Love it!!! :)

I love H in the lighter colors... just so damn sexy... :eek: :eek: :eek:

horatiosangel said:
And your icon is just ADORABLE, HoratioStalker!!! Love it!!! :)

I love H in the lighter colors... just so damn sexy... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks! Everyone can use a little puppy love once in a while. :p And yes, the lighter colors do work very nicely. VERY nicely. :devil:

hey ladies! i've been gone for so long but DC is still pretty much the center of my universe. =D

s6 Horatio has revived my love for the show. he's wearing some lighter colors, he's more human and i've even caught a couple of real live facial expressions! its been wondermous.

i finally got NYPD Blue s1 a month or so ago, i've managed to make it halfway through the season so far. DC is amazing in it and i can't believe i've been missing out on the greatness that is John Kelly for so long.

anyway, thats all i've got to say at the moment other than watch out! because i'm gonna be around here more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back